Gwynn Fritters on TV

Talk and Chat in Boca Raton PD
Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

What a hottie! Why don't we have anyone that beautiful working for PBSO? I thing the FOG needs to change the hiring standards. Stop hiring criminals and start hiring hotties like Boca PD does.
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Boca is a very corrupt org.

Ugly is always a given, in Whiney world.
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:12 am

An officer of the Boca Raton PD, preped and manufactured false evidence in open court.
This officer, knowingly depribed a witness of essencial services, to better prep. a malisious prosecution... (all on record)
This case was conducted with the supervision of her uppers at Boca Police Dept.

Is anyone familure w/ Boca PD, and/or this type of practice at that Dept. ?

Any advise???

[quote="Anonymous"]Boca is a very corrupt org.

Ugly is always a given, in Whiney world.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 am

An officer of the Boca Raton PD, preped and manufactured false evidence in open court.
This officer, knowingly depribed a witness of essencial services, to better prep. a malisious prosecution... (all on record)

What is the officers name?
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Again, what was this BRPD officers name?
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Yes who is this officer? Inquiring minds want to know
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 am

Can you start a forum under "other local govts" to include School District of Palm Beach Police Dept please?
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm

The officer who falsified evidence was Robert Flachaus. I haven't seen him around lately so maybe he was fired.
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]An officer of the Boca Raton PD, preped and manufactured false evidence in open court.

What is the officers name?[/quote]
I'm real familiar with Fritters and her ability to falsify reports as does a good majority of their force. They will write carbon copy reports to cover each others butts. They are also notorious for visiting people at their homes without being called and not including it within their private logs which are supposed to be kept for a period of 2 years. There happens to be some real nice officers working in that department,but for the most part the good ones are labeled by the bad apples. They do outnumber the good ones by far.....oh and how much higher paid are they than that of the other departments. They overlook the vast majority of the spoiled rich people who fund them and harass everyone else,even if unfounded. I can personally that most of them do not know the F.s.s. as written. I could go on by why bother. If you want to live in Boca Raton,live n the west side of power line and south of Palmetto Park Rd. It takes an average of 3-4 cars for a traffic stop. To the good guys,I tip my hat and to the rest well the terms are better left unsaid. The higher ups are without a doubt corrupt from my perspective. How many Captains have they been through in the last 15 yrs. and those who were ousted,what was the reason?
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 am

Rest assured that if there wre any paperwork that may have existed to corroborate either side of any story,Boonenberg either lost it couldn't find it or destroyed it....as for Fritters anything that comes out of her mouth cannot be taken seriously let alone believed.
0 x

Anonymous

Gwynn Fritters on TV

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 am

So why is she any different then any other officer on this dept?
0 x

Return to “Boca PD”