Fired for doing their jobs?!?

Talk about the island governments
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm

So the town is now firing officers for enforcing the laws?!?! I just read in the Palm Beach Post they are letting go of two officers because they wrote to many tickets!!! How do they justify this??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm sure it was probably all the wealthy people complaining that they are above the law and feel as if they should be exempt .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 am

I don't understand how anybody could work over there longer than 23 minutes. The islands' are a major bore, not to mention you can't get any booty-calls like you can in Loxahatchee.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Palm Beach cops have forever been going after the ones who work on the island and letting the homeowners off. The cop must've given a ticket to the wrong person. All it takes is a call to the chief by a resident and cop fired.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 am

I got pulled over on the Island once because I was missing a screw on my tag...that wasn't falling off or anything. LOL....[quote="Anonymous"]Palm Beach cops have forever been going after the ones who work on the island and letting the homeowners off. The cop must've given a ticket to the wrong person. All it takes is a call to the chief by a resident and cop fired.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I heard the officer that fired abused his authority. Wanted to make everyone pay for cutting his benefits.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm

How could the Town council change the retirement to 65 years old before you can retire? I retired after 25 years and I was 50 years old at the time. How could an Officer be safe or able to help someone on the street at 65 years old. How could he help a fellow Officer. What about that Officer's children and maybe grandchildren. Do you think that Officer is able to help himself or someone else? Danger? You better believe it.
0 x

Re: Fired for doing their jobs?!?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 am

This is Palm Beach. Not real cops, just glorified security guards so they deserve security guard pensions. Stop bitching or go get real cop jobs.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 am

How true
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Now that the Sheriff got the PBA lawyer fired, those cops really are sol. See ya wouldn't want to be ya (but keeping pay your dues).
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Palm Beach PD doesn't use the PBA. The have the FOP, so they don't care about Kaz or any of the other criminals over there.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:47 pm

FOP should hire Lippman. It's a shame that guy isn't around to represent cops.
0 x

Juan Carlos fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos fonjul » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:22 am

Rich king is the HNIC there now. You ever see danzel washington in the movie Philadelphia? That's rich king.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm

With Lippman gone, King is the only lawyer over there who knows anything about unions. Consider your alternatives before your rule anybody out.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach, Manalapan, etc...”