One guy posting all this BS

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm

How can a town of less than one square mile, with ten cops and a volunteer fire co have so many problems? In essence, all these threads and posts are probably from one disgruntled cop who couldn't get his way. I have a suggestion; since you are retired from some where else and collecting a retriement check from them, quit PBS so your blood pressure can go down.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Check with Russian the new chef at Burger King he's posting because he didn't get to have it his way in Palm Beach Shores!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Well we have a meeting on Monday to appoint the Chief of Police to his position again. Wow 4 years on the job as Chief. Totally disgruntled employees under his command. Answers all challenges as he is not running the department the Vice mayor is!!! They lost their police accreditation on his watch and will pay tens of thousands of dollars to try to get it back. They have forced resignations of good officers while La La Langaivine continues to plot his demise as well as stir the entire department against whoever he does not like. Sounds like a good idea, the department is in fine condition under the command of this Mayor, keep up the same poor ethics and lack of real police work while the crime runs rampant on Ocean. The speeds are up on our streets with no speeding tickets issued in months.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

ok so the new Fire Chief hired from out of state without his Florida certification has worked here since the middle of November. He cannot mitigate a person stuck on the side walk with chewing gum since he does not have Florida certifications. He was projected to be this great leader who would have no problem passing the Florida test. Well guess what folks he failed his test and then failed to let the members know of his failure. He will not meet the conditions that he was hired under that required him to be certified within six months. Oh they have him up for a one year appointment on Monday also. Great team for the Workman administration. Lets see the fire chief is on his second girlfriend in four months. He has shown great judgment and permitted unmarried people to live overnight in the house provided by the town. He stated at a commission meeting the reason he lives at the house is to oversee the new firefighters. Well who is overseeing him and his poor decisions? Yes it is a great idea appoint him for a year on Monday also. After all he is doing a great job and has shown great ethical judgement. We do have a resident on Linda that wanted the job and is certified in Florida as a Firefighter????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Check with Russian the new chef at Burger King he's posting because he didn't get to have it his way in Palm Beach Shores![/quote]

There's good business in Russia, Germany, Brazil, China, and a few others.

The U.S. only has English and Spanish.
Only teaching language's that evolves around poverty issues, such as Spanish, or Creole,
and not to expand to Russia, China, Brazil, is a loosers script.

The guy's an independent thinker, contributes here in the U.S., continuing to serve his country, in this First Amendment format.

The guy has vision, and is not trapped by "group thought". You're slamming a hero....
for doing what only some, wished they had the balls to do.
I'm sure the the rank and file at the PBSO, enjoy that there's a place to run to, if needed.

This site is,
The Good Cops Friend. Lets support a "Safe Place" for Good Cops.

Johnny Q
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm

And yet more of the same blah blah blah
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey which one of those officers that resigned were good? I do believe each and every one had the opportunity to dispute and be represented by the PBA. Now if they were truly "good" officers they would have done that and more than likely they'd still have a job. Guess even those officers were smart enough to know the truth would not set them free and they better take the get out of town quick card! The only thing "Good" about them was they were good enough to leave.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 am

[quote="Anonymous"]ok so the new Fire Chief hired from out of state without his Florida certification has worked here since the middle of November. He cannot mitigate a person stuck on the side walk with chewing gum since he does not have Florida certifications. He was projected to be this great leader who would have no problem passing the Florida test. Well guess what folks he failed his test and then failed to let the members know of his failure. He will not meet the conditions that he was hired under that required him to be certified within six months. Oh they have him up for a one year appointment on Monday also. Great team for the Workman administration. Lets see the fire chief is on his second girlfriend in four months. He has shown great judgment and permitted unmarried people to live overnight in the house provided by the town. He stated at a commission meeting the reason he lives at the house is to oversee the new firefighters. Well who is overseeing him and his poor decisions? Yes it is a great idea appoint him for a year on Monday also. After all he is doing a great job and has shown great ethical judgement. We do have a resident on Linda that wanted the job and is certified in Florida as a Firefighter????[/quote]
If we've had a new Fire Chief since November, how come he's not on the web site?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Who cares! He's on this website doesn't that speak for itself!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Who cares! He's on this website doesn't that speak for itself![/quote]
I guess it says it all
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 pm

From a hidden bunker in PBS - News flash - Roby Dereuil and Myra Koutzen are now investigating the NUMEROUS IA's - Roby the same guy who got kicked off his job site on Edwards??? and might be bankrupt bu June, and a brand new Commissioner - Keep the heat on - If the clueless dou are investigating then the Word is out. OOH if you missed it last night the Rube Roby got appointed Vice Mayor - I guess Workman got tired of Alan asking to many question, so the Clueless one will be second in charge. By the time, i'm back in Nov. things should be COMPLETELY in the toilet. but i'll keep an eye out for good posts.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Is this the same Roby who was asked to resign from the Fire Dept. but the Chief kept him on as an associate after he didnt show up for 5 months. He lives on Claremont and drinks every night. Didn't Lalla Lt, kill a possum in his back yard with 5 shots. The same guy who said that the new Chief COULD never be as good as Daroach>>>>>>>>
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Who cares! Grow up and get a life.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Is this the same Roby who was asked to resign from the Fire Dept. but the Chief kept him on as an associate after he didnt show up for 5 months. He lives on Claremont and drinks every night. Didn't Lalla Lt, kill a possum in his back yard with 5 shots. The same guy who said that the new Chief COULD never be as good as Daroach>>>>>>>>[/quote]

No, this post needs to be corrected the LT. did not say that about the new fire chief. You have your officers wrong! It was Steve Coe that said the new chief could never be as good as Daroach. I was there Coe said that when he was getting all that side money under the table to drywall his buddy Daroach's new office digs!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Let me get this straight, Myra and Roby, both who are in the ex chief's pocket is looking into PD business. Doesn't make sense are you sure they weren't looking into FD IA's, like the fact that another Chief failed the FD state exam. Didn't the last chief fail a couple of times. What is the problem? PBS is used to failures. Deloach, Russian, Hoeffer. They couldn't due a background check if it was handed to them, Oh they probably were. Right Kelly.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

From the cops to the hose draggers to the dispatchers there ain't a one of them in Palm Beach Shores without a skeleton in their closet and IA's from some place in their files.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 am

Hidden bunker - You got to live in Mayan South - There living like trolls since construction - I live in Mayan North and I've seen the ex chief several times at Myra's Pool parties but then again I also saw several commissioners including the curly hair Jewish gal - My point is, do you think there setting Myra and Roby to be the bad cops and actual ruffle feathers while the other three commission sit back and fiddle - I know for a fact that Myra paraded the curly haired commission around, floor to floor when she ran last year. The second point is wouldn't AI's be personnel issue and be civilly blocked from prying eyes other then managerial eyes. Would it violate the officers civil liberties if files were given to non union personnel, are Commissioners privy to union personnel files, before the IA's are completed? Any one know FL union rules? Would the two have violated the officers civil rights?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

As public servants any information regarding IA's, former employment anything in a public servants file is fair game and public record and can be requested with a public information request. The only thing exempt from this is medical history. Union doesn't have any say in this it's state and federal law. Freedom of Information Act and Sunshine Law and unless.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

So get over it and get on with it your cops are all corrupt take a close look at who came in with Liccardo he's the one getting everyone else to do his dirty work. Trust me when I say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So get over it and get on with it your cops are all corrupt take a close look at who came in with Liccardo he's the one getting everyone else to do his dirty work. Trust me when I say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.[/quote]
I think i'll see where ace detectives Koutzen and Dereuil go with but keep up the heat so we can pin there ears to the wall when nothing happens. Town Manager confirmed they are looking into "certain Police matters" so atleast we now know the admin is a where of the trouble in happyville
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 am

[b]Commissioner DeReuil [/b][b]thanked Chief DeLoach for staying, and keeping the morale up.
[/b]This from the Commission minutes. Morale - they were down to 10 members and a death letter, if they didn't get the 150K, The man couldn't look into his own closet. Keep the heat on to clean up this town.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Rumor has it, a former FDer chewed Derube a new ass last night. The Rube ran, without an answer, and cowered like a scourned dog. Keep up the heat, this Commission are scared sheep following the Workless agenda.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 am

Now that you slapped the Rube~ step on the Daroach
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]ok so the new Fire Chief hired from out of state without his Florida certification has worked here since the middle of November. He cannot mitigate a person stuck on the side walk with chewing gum since he does not have Florida certifications. He was projected to be this great leader who would have no problem passing the Florida test. Well guess what folks he failed his test and then failed to let the members know of his failure. He will not meet the conditions that he was hired under that required him to be certified within six months. Oh they have him up for a one year appointment on Monday also. Great team for the Workman administration. Lets see the fire chief is on his second girlfriend in four months. He has shown great judgment and permitted unmarried people to live overnight in the house provided by the town. He stated at a commission meeting the reason he lives at the house is to oversee the new firefighters. Well who is overseeing him and his poor decisions? Yes it is a great idea appoint him for a year on Monday also. After all he is doing a great job and has shown great ethical judgement. We do have a resident on Linda that wanted the job and is certified in Florida as a Firefighter????[/quote]
If we've had a new Fire Chief since November, how come he's not on the web site?[/quote]
Well the web we weave, the Town Manager told me Gil Trower wrote the Email attacking Chief Walker just before his confirmation, and that he had failed a portion of the state exam. Now follow the lines. Trower - Russian - Deloach. Gil the man who sold his daughter's home right out from under her. Finally Cindy did admit that former Chief Deloach had failed the state exam 3 times. This town is just filled with snakes in the grass
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm

How many people were interviewed for the Chief's job? And this is the best they could find? No candidates from Florida with out certification issues?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]How many people were interviewed for the Chief's job? And this is the best they could find? No candidates from Florida with out certification issues?[/quote]
Guys, remember who's doing the due dililgence and interviews. What in the world do you expect?????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]ok so the new Fire Chief hired from out of state without his Florida certification has worked here since the middle of November. He cannot mitigate a person stuck on the side walk with chewing gum since he does not have Florida certifications. He was projected to be this great leader who would have no problem passing the Florida test. Well guess what folks he failed his test and then failed to let the members know of his failure. He will not meet the conditions that he was hired under that required him to be certified within six months. Oh they have him up for a one year appointment on Monday also. Great team for the Workman administration. Lets see the fire chief is on his second girlfriend in four months. He has shown great judgment and permitted unmarried people to live overnight in the house provided by the town. He stated at a commission meeting the reason he lives at the house is to oversee the new firefighters. Well who is overseeing him and his poor decisions? Yes it is a great idea appoint him for a year on Monday also. After all he is doing a great job and has shown great ethical judgement. We do have a resident on Linda that wanted the job and is certified in Florida as a Firefighter????[/quote]
If we've had a new Fire Chief since November, how come he's not on the web site?[/quote]
Well the web we weave, the Town Manager told me Gil Trower wrote the Email attacking Chief Walker just before his confirmation, and that he had failed a portion of the state exam. Now follow the lines. Trower - Russian - Deloach. Gil the man who sold his daughter's home right out from under her. Finally Cindy did admit that former Chief Deloach had failed the state exam 3 times. This town is just filled with snakes in the grass[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 am

So I have waited till now to post because I wanted to ask around and get to the bottom of the email gill trower wrote and why it seems his panties are in a bunch now, rumor has it he wears black thongs so here it goes. Fact: Gill went to the town manager and Kniffen trying to push his weight around that's alot of cheeseburgers to get his future son in law Darnell Russian rehired because greedy gill who sold his one daughters house out from underneath her on sandal lane wants his money from the other daughter who is engaged to Russian on bravado adn he needs a job. When cindy, alan fiers and chief kniffen did the right thing and sent him packing gil went on the war path saying he is going to stir the **** up in town about any and everything and sent the email slamming the new fire chief and wanting cindy fired. Last commission meeting he stood up and tried to make all sorts of waves and causing trouble.Word in the Mayan is that gill is going to run for mayor so he can have it his way in the police and fire department and everyone I talked to in the Mayan North and South wish gill would just go back up north. As for the fire department: Things seemed to run much smoother with faster response times when Fauci and Pirro were running the show. And again, don't we have a resident on Linda lane who is qualified for the job?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]How many people were interviewed for the Chief's job? And this is the best they could find? No candidates from Florida with out certification issues?[/quote]
Guys, remember who's doing the due dililgence and interviews. What in the world do you expect?????[/quote]
Looks like PBS is looking for a new police chief. Any comments?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

Hey, anybody read the Post today? Property values went up everywhere in Florida by an average 3%, but dropped in Palm Beach Shores by almost 4%. Do ya think it has anything to do with the way the town is run and the departments in town????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Maybe the S.O. Working at that hotel over there....isn't fat ass Musco showing up over there and getting a paycheck.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:27 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Hey, anybody read the Post today? Property values went up everywhere in Florida by an average 3%, but dropped in Palm Beach Shores by almost 4%. Do ya think it has anything to do with the way the town is run and the departments in town????[/quote]
Could be.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Probably has more to do with the foreclosures
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 am

The decline has nothing to do with foreclosures, there hasn't been any but read these posts. 1. We had a Fire Chief that nearly burnt the town down and asked the Town for a 109K salary but did get a .4 % raise in taxes. 2. A Police Chief that didn't know about bent barreled shotguns. 3. A imaginary Mayor who is in Town just long enough to shake hands 4. A Vice Commission who doesn't know the agenda nor reads his packets and is going broke 5. A Commission who used to be a spy. 6. A Commissioner who has been in front of the Ethics board twice and she has advised the Town to withhold payment to the Ethics Czar 7. A female Commissioner who is married to another female - and backed by the God fearing Mayor 8. 5 IA's in the PD with 4 police officers being removed. 9. An public organizer whose daughter is now engaged to one of the "Dirty" cops and is now trying to smear the new fire chief. 10. A former commissioner whose claim to fame was - He was a World class Surfer who wanted a bigger house.
What do you think the rest of Palm Beach County is going to think . Sounds more like Belle Glade than Palm Beach Shores. Maybe the writer in Town will write a book about us, wouldn't that be justice.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The decline has nothing to do with foreclosures, there hasn't been any but read these posts. 1. We had a Fire Chief that nearly burnt the town down and asked the Town for a 109K salary but did get a .4 % raise in taxes. 2. A Police Chief that didn't know about bent barreled shotguns. 3. A imaginary Mayor who is in Town just long enough to shake hands 4. A Vice Commission who doesn't know the agenda nor reads his packets and is going broke 5. A Commission who used to be a spy. 6. A Commissioner who has been in front of the Ethics board twice and she has advised the Town to withhold payment to the Ethics Czar 7. A female Commissioner who is married to another female - and backed by the God fearing Mayor 8. 5 IA's in the PD with 4 police officers being removed. 9. An public organizer whose daughter is now engaged to one of the "Dirty" cops and is now trying to smear the new fire chief. 10. A former commissioner whose claim to fame was - He was a World class Surfer who wanted a bigger house.
What do you think the rest of Palm Beach County is going to think . Sounds more like Belle Glade than Palm Beach Shores. Maybe the writer in Town will write a book about us, wouldn't that be justice.[/quote]
Hey Martin Luther, you forgot a Town Manager who talks out the side of her mouth. She's all for "Home Rule" but her husband works for PBSO and has "secret" meetings with town members. Just ask for her log of resident contacts. It is almost blank yet she's met "certain" members of the town outside the veil of the town. Revert to invisible Mayor
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 pm

What's interesting about the engagment of the public organizer to the "dirty" cop is that he isn't close to being divorced yet. He doesn't plan on breaking another law and have two wives at the same time.....is he?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 13, 2013 12:21 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The decline has nothing to do with foreclosures, there hasn't been any but read these posts. 1. We had a Fire Chief that nearly burnt the town down and asked the Town for a 109K salary but did get a .4 % raise in taxes. 2. A Police Chief that didn't know about bent barreled shotguns. 3. A imaginary Mayor who is in Town just long enough to shake hands 4. A Vice Commission who doesn't know the agenda nor reads his packets and is going broke 5. A Commission who used to be a spy. 6. A Commissioner who has been in front of the Ethics board twice and she has advised the Town to withhold payment to the Ethics Czar 7. A female Commissioner who is married to another female - and backed by the God fearing Mayor 8. 5 IA's in the PD with 4 police officers being removed. 9. An public organizer whose daughter is now engaged to one of the "Dirty" cops and is now trying to smear the new fire chief. 10. A former commissioner whose claim to fame was - He was a World class Surfer who wanted a bigger house.
What do you think the rest of Palm Beach County is going to think . Sounds more like Belle Glade than Palm Beach Shores. Maybe the writer in Town will write a book about us, wouldn't that be justice.[/quote]
Hey Martin Luther, you forgot a Town Manager who talks out the side of her mouth. She's all for "Home Rule" but her husband works for PBSO and has "secret" meetings with town members. Just ask for her log of resident contacts. It is almost blank yet she's met "certain" members of the town outside the veil of the town. Revert to invisible Mayor[/quote]
How short our memories are, she's a glorified grant writer. Mayor Mills hired her in 2001, as a PT grant writer, and if you ever saw her resume, she had no experience in Government. She talks a great game but anyone who was around in the Mills era, remembers the vote to have a strong Mayor and a PT Town "Administrator. Now we have a clueless, busybody, FT Town Manager, who does nothing but smooze and snooze, and collects a 65K salary. She didn't even write the Energy grants for the Community center. She outsourced them. Now Gil wants her head and she dumb founded because she hired his buddy Marty Deloach, Mindy and Ex officer Russian. Doesn't she have a great track record of hiring? Guess who gives the Mayor and the Commission all the Misinformation?

0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The decline has nothing to do with foreclosures, there hasn't been any but read these posts. 1. We had a Fire Chief that nearly burnt the town down and asked the Town for a 109K salary but did get a .4 % raise in taxes. 2. A Police Chief that didn't know about bent barreled shotguns. 3. A imaginary Mayor who is in Town just long enough to shake hands 4. A Vice Commission who doesn't know the agenda nor reads his packets and is going broke 5. A Commission who used to be a spy. 6. A Commissioner who has been in front of the Ethics board twice and she has advised the Town to withhold payment to the Ethics Czar 7. A female Commissioner who is married to another female - and backed by the God fearing Mayor 8. 5 IA's in the PD with 4 police officers being removed. 9. An public organizer whose daughter is now engaged to one of the "Dirty" cops and is now trying to smear the new fire chief. 10. A former commissioner whose claim to fame was - He was a World class Surfer who wanted a bigger house.
Hey Martin Luther, you forgot a Town Manager who talks out the side of her mouth. She's all for "Home Rule" but her husband works for PBSO and has "secret" meetings with town members. Just ask for her log of resident contacts. It is almost blank yet she's met "certain" members of the town outside the veil of the town. Revert to invisible Mayor[/quote]
How short our memories are, she's a glorified grant writer. Mayor Mills hired her in 2001, as a PT grant writer, and if you ever saw her resume, she had no experience in Government. She talks a great game but anyone who was around in the Mills era, remembers the vote to have a strong Mayor and a PT Town "Administrator. Now we have a clueless, busybody, FT Town Manager, who does nothing but smooze and snooze, and collects a 65K salary. She didn't even write the Energy grants for the Community center. She outsourced them. Now Gil wants her head and she dumb founded because she hired his buddy Marty Deloach, Mindy and Ex officer Russian. Doesn't she have a great track record of hiring? Guess who gives the Mayor and the Commission all the Misinformation?

.[/quote] Uh, she makes more than 65K - check it out.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Chief Kniffen and Chief Immler seem to buddy buddy smells ratty
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

In answer to the question "guess who gives the Mayor and Commissioner all the misinformation", try checking with Defective Officer Steve Coe he is constantly giving them misinformation and then passing the buck off on someone else.
Short sales there have been several of those in town they don't help either. Neither do the Town's lovely hotel facilities line The Channel House full of pedophilia, drug users, drunks and prostitutes. Let's not forget the lovely drug addiction centers you folks have in Palm Beach Shores. I'm sure between your addiction houses and fine list of roach motels/apts dont add much to your Property Values people. Think on that.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”