Paul Liccardo - A Hiring Coverup at the Palm Beach Shores PD

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:13 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You know there is one silver lining with the Shores PD. To date, no one has been shot, and lord knows there have been a lot of shootings lately. Kelley shot up a drug store before coming to the Shores (In Boynton where he got his start in law enforcement- Check out the Shores PD website. Of course Boynton PD says they never heard of him. The back shooter, Langevin shot a Riviera cop in the back, so I guess that doesn't count. Oh wait, he has two racoons and a possum to his credit in the Shores. The possum took a whole clip to put down. If you want some real laughs, buy the ex T.O a few beers and ask him about the qualifying out at 20 mile bend. Kelleys first shot and the mag went flying and rounds went everywhere. There is plenty more, but it should come from the T.O. Oh hey, almost forgot. The new chief for West Palm is getting paid 150K a year. Any guesses what Kniffen at the Shores makes? How about 97K for a ten man Dept., plus what ever he is getting for also running security at the Shores Resort. Hey who said crime, I mean law enforcement doesn't pay? Hope all of you have a safe weekend.....Roscoe's buddy[/quote]

That wasn't a drug store that Kelley shot up. It was the windows of the 7-11 at the corner of Seacrest and Woolbrite. That was the early 80's and he worked in the D Bureau. His daddy, Lt. Jack Deloach went with him to Tallahassee to help him keep his ticket.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You know there is one silver lining with the Shores PD. To date, no one has been shot, and lord knows there have been a lot of shootings lately. Kelley shot up a drug store before coming to the Shores (In Boynton where he got his start in law enforcement- Check out the Shores PD website. Of course Boynton PD says they never heard of him. The back shooter, Langevin shot a Riviera cop in the back, so I guess that doesn't count. Oh wait, he has two racoons and a possum to his credit in the Shores. The possum took a whole clip to put down. If you want some real laughs, buy the ex T.O a few beers and ask him about the qualifying out at 20 mile bend. Kelleys first shot and the mag went flying and rounds went everywhere. There is plenty more, but it should come from the T.O. Oh hey, almost forgot. The new chief for West Palm is getting paid 150K a year. Any guesses what Kniffen at the Shores makes? How about 97K for a ten man Dept., plus what ever he is getting for also running security at the Shores Resort. Hey who said crime, I mean law enforcement doesn't pay? Hope all of you have a safe weekend.....Roscoe's buddy[/quote]

What is the problem that Chief Kniffen said about a bent shotgun at the commission meeting? They failed the sotgun qualifing because the sotgun barrel was bent? How do you not know the barrel is bent?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm

What do they have one shotgun for the entire Department? This place is a joke!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Speaking of defectives, I mean detectives, the "detective" in the above blurb, Licardo investigating the master thief, the Rolex bandit, besides appointing himself as a detective, was not even certified when he began working for the Shores. Hey Kelley, how did that get by you??? Your only real job for the past ten years has been to do background checks on all new town hires. Do you now have to carry malpractice insurance now? You should as your screw ups are endless. And if a new hire screws up, you throw someone else under the bus and blame them, as in Tom Clark. Anyway, back to Licardo, he had to go back to the academy to get recertified. So after that, he returns with Darryl Russian, his bunk mate at the academy. So did Licardo vouch for him, or did Kelley punt another background? Russian had no experience at all in law enforcement. Up til then, any new hire had to have a minimum of 5 years experience. You know, if you wrote a book about all this it would be filed under fiction as no one would believe it. Say, anyone know where these clowns are now working?????..............Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Speaking of defectives, I mean detectives, the "detective" in the above blurb, Licardo investigating the master thief, the Rolex bandit, besides appointing himself as a detective, was not even certified when he began working for the Shores. Hey Kelley, how did that get by you??? Your only real job for the past ten years has been to do background checks on all new town hires. Do you now have to carry malpractice insurance now? You should as your screw ups are endless. And if a new hire screws up, you throw someone else under the bus and blame them, as in Tom Clark. Anyway, back to Licardo, he had to go back to the academy to get recertified. So after that, he returns with Darryl Russian, his bunk mate at the academy. So did Licardo vouch for him, or did Kelley punt another background? Russian had no experience at all in law enforcement. Up til then, any new hire had to have a minimum of 5 years experience. You know, if you wrote a book about all this it would be filed under fiction as no one would believe it. Say, anyone know where these clowns are now working?????..............Roscoe's buddy[/quote]

Who cares where they are working now as long as they ain't working here! Liccardo, Coe and Russian were all hired without a proper background check! Word is out Coe and the Chief did a down and dirty and blocked some of his stuff incase his employment history gets requested. Guess they never thought about it being subpoena! They will all be working at Walmart soon enough. Hey speaking of Coe who was that lovely girl he used to run around with the one with the naked pictures at the pump house? Jen Bin Laden? Used to live with Mike Navatca?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 pm

I see on the blurb about the FD that Lala's name came up. It should be on the cop blurb. He has been trying so hard these last few months to keep a low profile hoping all this will go away. Sgt "Ace detective" Kelley, has been taking a lot of flack for his screw ups, or what we prefer to call background checks. But hey, who did he learn from? Anybody remember Jeff Tyson? Used to be the Chief of Lantana until he got nailed for DUI in a city vehicle a few months ago. He's Kelley's mentor. He's the guy that helped Palm Beach Shores spend all that money to get the PD accredited. Anywho, Tyson got his start in Palm Beach Shores. He wasn't any great shakes as a cop, but he cooked a hell of a breakfast on weekends for the chief on down. God they loved him. Anyway, seems he had a buddy who got canned from a local PD. Good old Dave Kelley. Apparently Boynton Beach did not take kindly to him emptying a magazine into the ceiling of a retail establishment. So they told him to go away. He tried working for corrections up in Stark Florida for a couple of months but lack of a spine made him give that up and move to Colorado to reinvent himself. Anyway, his buddy Tyson kept after the chief to give him another chance in law enforcement. So anybody want to guess who did the background check? Good old Lala Langevin. Check it out, his names all over Kelleys application. Notice how the crap kind of clumps together and floats to the top of the bowl. Kind of explains how Kelley learned how to do background checks, huh! And the dig about ace detective, he used to have cards he passed out stating "Ace Detective Dave Kelley" on them. The only reason the old chief appointed him a detective was because they wanted to keep him off the streets after he had a tumor removed. Anybody that's seen him in action knows he is always the last man in, and the good officers would rather go alone than have him for back up. Look on the Town PD website. Dave got his "start in law enforcement in Boynton Beach PD". Call Boynton. They like to pretend they never heard of him. A request for records from the Palm Beach Courts shows they downgraded the weapons charge to dangerous display of a firearm. Anybody want to guess who accompanied him to court that day. But I guess Langevin didn't have any formal training in background investigations either. They should have left him as a sergeant, you know like Shultz - "I know nuthing!!!!"
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Just a quick note.......at the top of the header on PBSOtalk.com, there is a section ----bad cop list ---People should check it out. I see it has not been updated in a while. Maybe more names should be added. You know Langevin for shooting a fellow Riviera cop in the back at a drink out. Kelley for any number of reasons and that clown Darryl Russian who had to sign out a gun to work at the Shores. Just a thought. Might be able to lead in some area compared to other departments.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 am

Old news Mike Whelan! How about you tell us all about your writing letters about UFO's on the PD computers, or about leaving pictures of your wife naked in the police department photo copier! I'm sure with all your concern about how our tax dollars are being spent the citizens would love to know their tax dollars were being spent on copy paper you were utilizing to duplicate naked pictures of your wife on the police department copier, whike they were paying your salary! You want to talk about wasteful tax dollars??? Since we are talking about blunders should we start posting your dispatch blunders on here to? Hey how about the time you interrupted a burglary in progress call when we were searching a house with a possible suspect and you came over the radio asking about a guy who lost his suitcase in the middle of emergency traffic on a house search? Wasn't the first time you endangered our safety! How about we get into all those sexually explicit jokes you would tell us all that the female dispatchers couldn't stand and found offensive? Should we bring up the burglary on the parkway that you screwed up? I could go on and on about the numerous blunders you made while employed and how we were all worried you were going to get us killed because you were such an officer safety issue. Seriously do yourself a favor and get on with your life.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 am

Interesting stuff. one guy who I guess used to work there at the PD and supposedly uses the name Roscoe's buddy puts stuff out there and seems able to back it up. The others are obviously cops and make vague accusations and seem afraid to name themselves. Why? Are they afraid for their jobs. Can they prove any of the stuff. So far we have seen documentation on Licardo, Russian, Coe, Hoeffer, Langevin, Lerner and Kelley. I'm wondering when Comm. Fiers is going to get back to us on his big investigation of the PD. Hey Alan, what is taking so long??? Until then, anything put out by the cops is suspect.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey, it's great to be back. I see someone has been using my name in vain, and getting the local gendarme upset. No problem on my side of the fence. So for starters, my name is Mike Whelan, and I worked for the Shores for ten years. For ten years, very good to excellent evaluation. Raises every year except for 2009, when no one got a raise. Summer of 2010, got the chief (Kniffin) in a jam for reporting equipment problems. So anyway, after almost 11 years without a write up, Hoeffer invents a couple. Obviously with the backing of Langevin and Kniffin. So anyway, as one writer stated, it is a free country, and if I tell the truth and can back it up, I can pretty much write when ever I want on this site. And if it makes you clowns in the Shores PD uncomfortable, as the Pope often says, tough ****. Again, my name is stated in the third sentence. I have yet to see one of you losers add your name to a comment, although a lot of us have an idea who you are. Sorry you didn't get a raise this year, but maybe you can dip into your savings and but extra tint for your car windows, so no one can see you. Did you notice I used the words a lot of us? Well there are quite a few people in the Shores that love this stuff and that I can still call friends. As I said, I can back up what ever I said. Can you? You talked about all my blunders over the years etc. etc. Put it on line in writing. Better yet, contact Newswriter, and ask for a meeting. I'll bring what I have, you bring what ever you can scrape up and let him moderate. Bottom line, you are cowards that hide behind anonymity. And I don't apologize for bringing up old stuff, because it just shows what the people who do pay taxex and your salaries are stuck with. If you got rid of the rotten apples (you might have a one man department), and had a good department to start with, this would never have made it on Coptalk or this site. By the way, Langevin. Roger used to call you the whiner, remember. Every little slight against you, you would threaten us with your lawyer. OOOHHH. Well you took Riviera for some change. Hide it well. Have Cindy or the attorney from the league of cities check with EEOC in Miami and see who has requested all the files / reports on M. Whelan versus Town of Palm Beach Shores in the past two weeks. We aren't done pal.
[i]edited by BBKing on 10/21/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Actually all of what has been said about Whelan is true! Great thing about police radios they are recorded. So we have the audio of his blunders available for show and tell also! Speaking of documentation and Whelan there is also a letter available for public viewing that the Chief had to the Sheriffs Office and FDLE due to Whelan running people on the department computers! Yup another blunder! Thanks to Whelan we almost lost our comouter rights! So check on those facts if you think the officer complaints about Whelan are suspect! It's documented just like all his allegations are! Oh yeah almost forgot you taxpayers were paying for him to play video games on your dime as well as paying for someone to come in to constantly fix the computers from the viruses he would get on Tge dispatch computers from his game playing!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Still waiting for a name
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Lmao! Looks like we did get rid of the rotten apple which was you! Toodles!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm confused you say you worked for the police department for 10 years and always had good reviews? You seem like a chap who is familiar with how government/state politics work. That being said its common practice for town/state/government entities to give "good" reviews to employees who are substandard. There are many government/town workers that have been employed for years are miserable at their jobs and still somehow manage to stay gainfully employed and get good reviews. We've all seen examples of this I'm sure.

All that really means is that they either feel bad for the employee and let you slide hoping you don't cause any problems or the people doing the reviews don't want to deal with the ramifications of telling the employee how bad they are.

So quite honestly the fact you received good reviews by the same people you are wielding accusations about doesn't really say anything to write home about.

Sounds like you got good reviews because they didn't want to deal with disciplining you.

So in essence the people you are alleging are clowns, are the same individuals who you say in your own words, gave you the "good" to excellent evaluations Mr. Whelan.

So who is the clown now?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Hey listen Langevin, Pfefferkorn, Kniffen, Hoeffer nobody in this town is falling for your BS! You got away with that crap in the Riv but not here! Yes, the residents here are afraid to come out publicly against you right now but you have alot of issues coming your way. A couple of good cops are here telling it like it is, to them our hats are off! Enjoy your dirty BS while you still can my friends................Thank you Steve Deck, Jim Wheeler and thoise running the town now. Soon you guys are done! Hallelulah! What are you going to do when a federal subpoena hits you cheif Kniffen?????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks for clarifying the names of those "great cops". Let's see where to start ......Steve Deck terminated or forced to resign employee who before being terminated would come to work with a pillow and a blanket in his patrol car and actually sleep in his car on duty on camera. Did he mention that?? Yes you taxpayers were paying for him to protect you and he was sleeping all night curled up with his pillow and his blankee sucking his thumb in the backseat of his cruiser. Oh we cant make this up its on camera! Deck ran around in a flack jacket telling us all he was scared...just what every cop wants for back up a guy who runs around in a flack jacket saying he is scared and brings a blankee and a pillow as part of his gear! Now serving and protecting as a Super Duper Security Guard as he couldn't get hired as a cop. Jim Wheeler who left before he was terminated and or forced to resign who spent more time patrolling his residence then he did patrolling the streets. Left the Shores went to Juno where they also had problems with him. Documentation is available for review and Wheeler was terminated and or resigned before he was terminated from Juno Beach.

So did they suddenly get Jesus and want to repent for all those years they were collecting a check from the taxpayers and screwing them over to?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 pm

I am so happy I don't live in that town or work for that agency.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

I am looking for the whereabouts of Paul Liccardo... Any information would be appreciated...
J P Barron & Associates, Rick at; rmtwigg1957 @ yahoo. com
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Look under a rock. Or ask his best bud Steve Coe, I think they still trade pictures.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 pm

FDLE has contact information for him from what I hear.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”