Audio - The Now Fire Chief Martin Deloach Getting Fired

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 am

[quote="Anonymous"]As stated above, A person of unity is needed to repair our Fire Department, It has been clearly demonstrated that DeLoach was forced out of Allan Park and Brighton Michigan Fire Departments, So lets do a better job with his replacement. And if the scuttlebut of him being on the team to find his replacement is true, All i can say is how pethetic the people that made that POOR decision are[/quote]

How true! It's truly saddening how the administration of this town or shall we say lack of is running this town into the ground! Gone are the days when your Mayor and his constituents cared about the residents and ensured their safety!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 am

[quote="Anonymous"]the reason they get the packets so late is due to the "office help" sandbagging so that the town manager looks bad! oh yeah, that happens! but come on its not like sue or roberta could do anything wrong...[/quote]
First off, can Roberta, Sue or anyone make mistakes? Of course they can, anyone can. But, let's set the "record" straight. I understand that the town manager and new interim town clerk took charge of preparation of the last Commission meeting agenda packet. Apparently, it was still in the works beyond closing on Friday afternoon, and was completed with some assistance from the office staff.
I worked with the town manager for over 10 years, and we worked together on meeting packets for over 7 years. After complaints by one of the Town Commissioners about the packets arriving so late, I made every effort that documents and reports that I and my staff were responsible for were ready to go no later than Thursday morning - this was nearly always the case. Over 90% of the time, we were waiting for documents and items that the manager and mayor were responsible for. I must add that fire department reports were nearly always late, or handed out at meetings. There were many times that one or more members of staff were working on copying and collating meeting documents well past closing time on Fridays. On several occasions, the town manager stayed very late, and delivered the packets herself.
So, for someone who obviously is not familiar with how things happen in the town hall office to infer that the "help" sandbagged the town manager by making the meeting packets late is untrue, and actually is kind of funny. She is very capable of sandbagging herself with no help from anyone else.
Former Palm Beach Shores Town Clerk
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 am

Marty Deloach should not be affiliated with any FD period. He has ruined every FD he has been involved in. He is already receiving a full pension from his first Department. Cut your losses with this guy, and for him riding a truck and going in on fires, that,s a joke he is afraid to get dirty!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

If you are reading this and listening to friends, then your friends are the people who write this "stuff". I don't know Liccardo or Deloach but I do know Coe and Russian. I am a D/S with PBSO. I don't know the creator of this blog only that he was once with PBSO. The people on this blog have an agenda. One of the great things about this country is that people DO have the freedom of speach, unfortunately stupid people with a computer can type whatever they wish. Knowning or maybe not knowing the long term effects. If you back information up, great! When you post about officer's spouses, girlfriends, families, post where they live, post extravagant lies, then you are a piece of grabage. You write these things then belittle rebutltals in those people defense. I can't speak for the other two but I know that it's not that Coe and Russian aren't "man" enough to reply, it's you can't win an argrument with people who are hell bent on thier opinion. People on this blog, look in the mirror, no one is perfect. Do people not deserve second changes? Isn't that what this country prides itself in? Example: sports, politians. Coe left his home state and job because, his wife past away. He came here to start new. Russian left where he lived, was going through a divorce, has a little girl, went through the police academy and worked in the Shores as a police officer for free for 6 months. Lossing a spouse with two children can not be easy. Divorces are never easy, especially when chilgren are involved. Yes, Russian does have a restraining order against him and yes a copy of that was posted on this blog. Was he arrested for domestic violence? No. Is there a police report about that incident? Yes, and it shows Russian of not hitting his wife, and MOST definately not hitting his daughter. But yet one of you posted "he gets his jollies beating his wife and kids". Then you called his girlfriend a "whore". Whomever wrote that is sick. Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl. But I guess that doesen't fit the blogger's agenda. Coe has a new life, and new wife and a carrier again in law enforcement. He works hard and takes pride in his work, as did Russian. All I can say is that Mr. Evans and everyone else on this blog think about what you write and get all the facts before you post and once you have all the facts then make up your mind.[/quote]
Yes facts, you have only opinion as I did, about divorce and the first amendments no facts but thanks for reading and giving your opinion not fact. I enjoyed the loved his wife while his "girlfriend is a great girl" Nice and have enjoyed all the "true facts" on the Fire Chief, keep up the hard hitting investigation while someone tries to piece together the the volunteer fire department.
Burt Evans[/quote]

Ah "Burt", as if you were a real person in town.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

If you are reading this and listening to friends, then your friends are the people who write this "stuff". I don't know Liccardo or Deloach but I do know Coe and Russian. I am a D/S with PBSO. I don't know the creator of this blog only that he was once with PBSO. The people on this blog have an agenda. One of the great things about this country is that people DO have the freedom of speach, unfortunately stupid people with a computer can type whatever they wish. Knowning or maybe not knowing the long term effects. If you back information up, great! When you post about officer's spouses, girlfriends, families, post where they live, post extravagant lies, then you are a piece of grabage. You write these things then belittle rebutltals in those people defense. I can't speak for the other two but I know that it's not that Coe and Russian aren't "man" enough to reply, it's you can't win an argrument with people who are hell bent on thier opinion. People on this blog, look in the mirror, no one is perfect. Do people not deserve second changes? Isn't that what this country prides itself in? Example: sports, politians. Coe left his home state and job because, his wife past away. He came here to start new. Russian left where he lived, was going through a divorce, has a little girl, went through the police academy and worked in the Shores as a police officer for free for 6 months. Lossing a spouse with two children can not be easy. Divorces are never easy, especially when chilgren are involved. Yes, Russian does have a restraining order against him and yes a copy of that was posted on this blog. Was he arrested for domestic violence? No. Is there a police report about that incident? Yes, and it shows Russian of not hitting his wife, and MOST definately not hitting his daughter. But yet one of you posted "he gets his jollies beating his wife and kids". Then you called his girlfriend a "whore". Whomever wrote that is sick. Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl. But I guess that doesen't fit the blogger's agenda. Coe has a new life, and new wife and a carrier again in law enforcement. He works hard and takes pride in his work, as did Russian. All I can say is that Mr. Evans and everyone else on this blog think about what you write and get all the facts before you post and once you have all the facts then make up your mind.[/quote]
Yes, here is a perfect example of someone of questionable intelligence making use of their computer -
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Are you serious? Sure as taxpayers in town we all want cops on are police departments with restraining orders against them! Does the poster who wrote the post about how wonderful Russian is realize that in order for a restraining order to be granted especially against a former officer those are serious accusations! That means his wife was on fear for her LIFE and the lives of the children? What turnip truck did that poster fall off of? Then they make a statement such as this "
Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl". Key word girlfriend, second key word married! That means Russian committed ADULTERY! Russian is gone for these and many other reasons! And honestly we are all tired of hearing about the now former officer Russian he's a former officer for just cause.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Are you serious? Sure as taxpayers in town we all want cops on are police departments with restraining orders against them! Does the poster who wrote the post about how wonderful Russian is realize that in order for a restraining order to be granted especially against a former officer those are serious accusations! That means his wife was on fear for her LIFE and the lives of the children? What turnip truck did that poster fall off of? Then they make a statement such as this "
Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl". Key word girlfriend, second key word married! That means Russian committed ADULTERY! Russian is gone for these and many other reasons! And honestly we are all tired of hearing about the now former officer Russian he's a former officer for just cause.[/quote]

Spoken like a true as$hole! haha
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:33 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]the reason they get the packets so late is due to the "office help" sandbagging so that the town manager looks bad! oh yeah, that happens! but come on its not like sue or roberta could do anything wrong...[/quote]
First off, can Roberta, Sue or anyone make mistakes? Of course they can, anyone can. But, let's set the "record" straight. I understand that the town manager and new interim town clerk took charge of preparation of the last Commission meeting agenda packet. Apparently, it was still in the works beyond closing on Friday afternoon, and was completed with some assistance from the office staff.
I worked with the town manager for over 10 years, and we worked together on meeting packets for over 7 years. After complaints by one of the Town Commissioners about the packets arriving so late, I made every effort that documents and reports that I and my staff were responsible for were ready to go no later than Thursday morning - this was nearly always the case. Over 90% of the time, we were waiting for documents and items that the manager and mayor were responsible for. I must add that fire department reports were nearly always late, or handed out at meetings. There were many times that one or more members of staff were working on copying and collating meeting documents well past closing time on Fridays. On several occasions, the town manager stayed very late, and delivered the packets herself.
So, for someone who obviously is not familiar with how things happen in the town hall office to infer that the "help" sandbagged the town manager by making the meeting packets late is untrue, and actually is kind of funny. She is very capable of sandbagging herself with no help from anyone else.
Former Palm Beach Shores Town Clerk[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Who cares!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Liccardo stop threatening lawsuits and post under your own page!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Are you serious? Sure as taxpayers in town we all want cops on are police departments with restraining orders against them! Does the poster who wrote the post about how wonderful Russian is realize that in order for a restraining order to be granted especially against a former officer those are serious accusations! That means his wife was on fear for her LIFE and the lives of the children? What turnip truck did that poster fall off of? Then they make a statement such as this "
Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl". Key word girlfriend, second key word married! That means Russian committed ADULTERY! Russian is gone for these and many other reasons! And honestly we are all tired of hearing about the now former officer Russian he's a former officer for just cause.[/quote]

Spoken like a true as$hole! haha[/quote]

Truth hurts doesn't it Buddy! Go flip your Bugers!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Who cares![/quote]
That's the problem
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Well from AP MI its great to see that Marty is still maintaining his reputation as a inadequate leader. He ruined APFD from the day he was hired to the day he was let go with a full pension and benefits. Why any other city would offer him a pension and or benefits is beyond comprehension. AS a firefighter and Officer he had the most complaints filled against him and as a Chief in both AP and Brighton more lawsuits were filed against him then any other Chief in its history. PB cut your losses and dump him with no pension or benefits.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Well from AP MI its great to see that Marty is still maintaining his reputation as a inadequate leader. He ruined APFD from the day he was hired to the day he was let go with a full pension and benefits. Why any other city would offer him a pension and or benefits is beyond comprehension. AS a firefighter and Officer he had the most complaints filled against him and as a Chief in both AP and Brighton more lawsuits were filed against him then any other Chief in its history. PB cut your losses and dump him with no pension or benefits.

**Well Put Allen Park.** Those people down there I hope learn their lesson, and I hope that any other Fire Department in this united states does their backround checks and sees what that clown is all about. He works at RWManagement group. [url=http://www.rwmanagementgroup.com/MartyDeLoach.asp]www.rwmanagementgroup.com/MartyDeLoach.asp[/url] They should check his history and cut their losses. His bio is enough to make anyone that knows him vomit.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:58 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]No worries not only will Marty not be by anyone's side when needed neither will anyone in Administration! Hey can we get the signs changed in town from welcome to the best little town to welcome to the most dysfunctional?[/quote]
Yes, I'd say the current leadership of Palm Beach Shores has put the "fun" in dysfunctional.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]No worries not only will Marty not be by anyone's side when needed neither will anyone in Administration! Hey can we get the signs changed in town from welcome to the best little town to welcome to the most dysfunctional?[/quote]
Yes, I'd say the current leadership of Palm Beach Shores has put the "fun" in dysfunctional.[/quote]

This cast of characters and their incompetent actions are far better than any reality show on TV! It is free entertainment now but we will be paying the piper for many years!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]the reason they get the packets so late is due to the "office help" sandbagging so that the town manager looks bad! oh yeah, that happens! but come on its not like sue or roberta could do anything wrong...[/quote]
Maybe the Former Clerk could tell us about how the Town Manager makes the office staff rewrite Mr. Deloach's reports and letters. Is he illerate, he says he has a Master's Degree?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]the reason they get the packets so late is due to the "office help" sandbagging so that the town manager looks bad! oh yeah, that happens! but come on its not like sue or roberta could do anything wrong...[/quote]
Maybe the Former Clerk could tell us about how the Town Manager makes the office staff rewrite Mr. Deloach's reports and letters. Is he illerate, he says he has a Master's Degree?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am

Isn't that the office staffs job? To act as office support back up? I'm pretty sure typing is part of those duties.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm

[Isn't that the office staffs job? To act as office support back up? I'm pretty sure typing is part of those duties.[/quote]quote=]No....Administration is that.Get your records straight and submit them according so.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 am

I have read a few of the memo's and letters from DeLoach. I am sure Cindy or Workman "asked" to have them retyped to spare the town the embarrassment of poorly written and sometime arrogant letters being read by others.
[quote="Anonymous"][Isn't that the office staffs job? To act as office support back up? I'm pretty sure typing is part of those duties.[/quote]quote=]No....Administration is that.Get your records straight and submit them according so.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 am

It's just a shame that so much effort is put into trying to cover up the mistakes and short sighted decisions that are made in this town. If half as much effort was used to just admit poor judgement was used in our hiring of M. DeLoach and lets get it right this time, then perhaps the residents of PBS would start to have some faith in their Commissioners and town officials. We are all allowed to make a mistake or have an error in judgement, but the key is you act like a professional, admit to the mistake or oversight, and fix the problem promptly. Haven't they figured out yet, that back-peddling and trying to cover the mistakes, just turns into a bigger mess that is even more embarrassing then the initial problem.
[i][b][u]OH WHAT A TANGLE WEB WE WEAVE...... WHEN STILL WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE......[/u][/b][/i]

[quote="Anonymous"]Truly sad what is happening in Palm Beach Shores, right under the noses of many good people. A word to the wise in Palm Beach Shores: BAD THINGS HAPPEN when good people do NOTHING.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 am

This is not fact, this is just speculation... However add up the facts and see if you can come up with the same suspicions. DeLoach got his promotion in the RW Managment group. Did anyone read their website and look a the services they provide? Do we want to make sure that RW Management group doesn't have any influence in the hiring of the new Fire Chief.... Make sure we don't pay any consulting money to this firm for any of the "Public Services" that all of a sudden we decide to review. ... Conflict of interest.... Ethics...... Draw your own conclusions.

I do have to say though, that it is ironic DeLoach was promoted in a company specializing in helping Municipal Governments and yet in 2 years managed to destroy the whole premise of our Volunteer Fire Dept and the involvment of the residents all while increasing the budget and spending more money than the department has ever spent. Sorry guess I just believe in "Conspiracy Theories".......
Interim Management ServicesIf you are faced with a vacancy in your organization in the positions of Police Chief, Fire Chief, EMS Director, Municipal Administrator, or other vacant positions, contact us for assistance.

We have a team of individuals, all of whom have previously served in these positions to assist you. We typically can provide this service at a lower cost then you were previously paying in salary and benefits. We have provided our clients with interim management services for as little as 30 days to longer then a year.

Public Management Specialists[li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/organizationalStudies.asp]Organizational Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/operationalReviews.asp]Department Operation Reviews[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/publicSafetyEquipment.asp]Public Safety Equipment Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyResponsePlans.asp]Emergency Response Plans[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/accredManage.asp]Accreditation Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/consolidation.asp]Consolidation/Shared Services Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/laborRelations.asp]Municipal Labor Relations[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipalRecruitments.asp]Municipal Recruitments[/url][/li][/ul][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/nims-compliance.asp]NIMS Compliance[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/policyProcedureAnalysis.asp]Policy & Procedure Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyOperationAnalysis.asp]Emergency Operation Center Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/riskAnalysis.asp]Risk Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/space-building-design.asp]Space and Building Design Services[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management.asp]Interim Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipal-building-planning.asp]Planning for New Municipal Buildings[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management-team.asp]Join Our Interim Management Team[/url]
Contact us for your Interim Management needs.

[/li][/ul]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]This is not fact, this is just speculation... However add up the facts and see if you can come up with the same suspicions. DeLoach got his promotion in the RW Managment group. Did anyone read their website and look a the services they provide? Do we want to make sure that RW Management group doesn't have any influence in the hiring of the new Fire Chief.... Make sure we don't pay any consulting money to this firm for any of the "Public Services" that all of a sudden we decide to review. ... Conflict of interest.... Ethics...... Draw your own conclusions.

I do have to say though, that it is ironic DeLoach was promoted in a company specializing in helping Municipal Governments and yet in 2 years managed to destroy the whole premise of our Volunteer Fire Dept and the involvment of the residents all while increasing the budget and spending more money than the department has ever spent. Sorry guess I just believe in "Conspiracy Theories".......
Interim Management ServicesIf you are faced with a vacancy in your organization in the positions of Police Chief, Fire Chief, EMS Director, Municipal Administrator, or other vacant positions, contact us for assistance.

We have a team of individuals, all of whom have previously served in these positions to assist you. We typically can provide this service at a lower cost then you were previously paying in salary and benefits. We have provided our clients with interim management services for as little as 30 days to longer then a year.

Public Management Specialists[li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/organizationalStudies.asp]Organizational Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/operationalReviews.asp]Department Operation Reviews[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/publicSafetyEquipment.asp]Public Safety Equipment Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyResponsePlans.asp]Emergency Response Plans[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/accredManage.asp]Accreditation Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/consolidation.asp]Consolidation/Shared Services Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/laborRelations.asp]Municipal Labor Relations[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipalRecruitments.asp]Municipal Recruitments[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/nims-compliance.asp]NIMS Compliance[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/policyProcedureAnalysis.asp]Policy & Procedure Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyOperationAnalysis.asp]Emergency Operation Center Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/riskAnalysis.asp]Risk Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/space-building-design.asp]Space and Building Design Services[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management.asp]Interim Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipal-building-planning.asp]Planning for New Municipal Buildings[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management-team.asp]Join Our Interim Management Team[/url]

[/li][/quote] Suppose they could come up with a new town manager?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Give it a rest. With a total population of, what 2000 people, a police departmentof less then 10copsand a volunteer fire co.......maybe Riviera Beach should take your town over.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 am

It's obvious you don't live in PBS or pay taxes in PBS, most residents here still think there is a good town that can be salvaged with residents that care and are willing to speak up and take the initiative to work to make this a great town again. Your "who cares" attitude is exactly what causes these types of problems.
[quote="Anonymous"]Give it a rest. With a total population of, what 2000 people, a police departmentof less then 10copsand a volunteer fire co.......maybe Riviera Beach should take your town over.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]This is not fact, this is just speculation... However add up the facts and see if you can come up with the same suspicions. DeLoach got his promotion in the RW Managment group. Did anyone read their website and look a the services they provide? Do we want to make sure that RW Management group doesn't have any influence in the hiring of the new Fire Chief.... Make sure we don't pay any consulting money to this firm for any of the "Public Services" that all of a sudden we decide to review. ... Conflict of interest.... Ethics...... Draw your own conclusions.

Public Management Specialists[li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/organizationalStudies.asp]Organizational Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/operationalReviews.asp]Department Operation Reviews[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/publicSafetyEquipment.asp]Public Safety Equipment Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyResponsePlans.asp]Emergency Response Plans[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/accredManage.asp]Accreditation Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/consolidation.asp]Consolidation/Shared Services Studies[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/laborRelations.asp]Municipal Labor Relations[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipalRecruitments.asp]Municipal Recruitments[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/nims-compliance.asp]NIMS Compliance[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/policyProcedureAnalysis.asp]Policy & Procedure Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/emergencyOperationAnalysis.asp]Emergency Operation Center Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/riskAnalysis.asp]Risk Analysis[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/space-building-design.asp]Space and Building Design Services[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management.asp]Interim Management[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/municipal-building-planning.asp]Planning for New Municipal Buildings[/url][/li][li][url=http://rwmanagementgroup.com/interim-management-team.asp]Join Our Interim Management Team[/url]

[/li][/quote] Suppose they could come up with a new town manager?[/quote]

town manager, Mayor, and wasn't the "town Manager" a grant writer who farmed out the work hmmmmm wonder how she knows the interim town clerk? Now they can have the DaRoach do their dirty work for twice the cost.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 pm

yet in 2 years managed to destroy the whole premise of our Volunteer Fire Dept and the involvment of the residents all while increasing the budget and spending more money than the department has ever spent.

Welcome to what he did to both Fire Departments in Michigan, The real goal is to make sure the clown has NOTHING to do with the Fire Service ANYPLACE. Before he kills someone. Oh Yeah, his Bio on the RWmanagment site is grossly exaggerated, made me sick to my stomach
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 am

[quote="Anonymous"]yet in 2 years managed to destroy the whole premise of our Volunteer Fire Dept and the involvment of the residents all while increasing the budget and spending more money than the department has ever spent.

Welcome to what he did to both Fire Departments in Michigan, The real goal is to make sure the clown has NOTHING to do with the Fire Service ANYPLACE. Before he kills someone. Oh Yeah, his Bio on the RWmanagment site is grossly exaggerated, made me sick to my stomach[/quote]

I love the part about fair labor act - right he was involved in it - by lawsuit, and he was spanked by the courts and the union
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 am

I am confused, He was promoted so it means that he was working for RW while he was a fulltine FC, Does this mean he used the vehicle and the office to do business while on Town time? and as a "consultant/lobbyist" don't you have to register with the state? This all sound like fraud and a waste of taxpayers money. I wonder if the town manager knew and/or was involved? I bet RW wouldn't release his contract history to compare it against when he was supposedly on town time? He quit and then Mayor Workman re hired him and now we have to pay a fire chief 75K for 75 calls and benefits while he uses the taxpayers vehicle/gas to do a side business? Will he repay the money back to the town that they paid him to become Fire Inspector? All this and the town is worried about paying dispatchers and life guards and a 7% raise to the police officers? SOUNDS to me the town has more money then they know what to do with.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:43 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I am confused, He was promoted so it means that he was working for RW while he was a fulltine FC, Does this mean he used the vehicle and the office to do business while on Town time? and as a "consultant/lobbyist" don't you have to register with the state? This all sound like fraud and a waste of taxpayers money. I wonder if the town manager knew and/or was involved? I bet RW wouldn't release his contract history to compare it against when he was supposedly on town time? He quit and then Mayor Workman re hired him and now we have to pay a fire chief 75K for 75 calls and benefits while he uses the taxpayers vehicle/gas to do a side business? Will he repay the money back to the town that they paid him to become Fire Inspector? All this and the town is worried about paying dispatchers and life guards and a 7% raise to the police officers? SOUNDS to me the town has more money then they know what to do with.[/quote]

Your not confused. Now remember PBS is sueing the IG, and has had 3 cases before them from PBS. Do your really think anything will get done.
Swept, covered and forgotten about - just pay your taxes and feel safe at night that the commission is looking out for you
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Here's a funny from the March Comm. meeting
Cindy Larcher of Blossom Lane asked about a recent incident involving a "smoke" call. Chief Deloach explained how the 911 dispatch call system works.

Ms. Larcher asked what the time lapse would be with a smoke call? Chief Deloach explained that it would depend on the incident.

After further discussion, Mayor Workman stated that this procedure will be looked into. Chief Deloach noted that the department has not had any calls that took 15 minutes.
No county records show 27 secs but PBS police records show 12 minutes and 37 sec and only two fire police showed until a firefighter showed up at the 14 min mark. 2 on the engine but 7 were marked down as responding. Don't believe check the March minutes then check PD records, What a joke The Riv would be on scene in 10 min with atleast 2 FF
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 am

So, is the fire chief working or did he take a new position some where else?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So, is the fire chief working or did he take a new position some where else?[/quote]
"Working" is a relative term.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 am

Hey he's doing both this is Palm Beach Shores the anything goes municipality! Nobody is minding the store and the ones who are minding it are thieves anyway! Don't worry the police won't catch them because most of then are thieves to!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 am

What advice, if any, would you like to see from the fire chief replacement?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 am

[quote="Anonymous"]What advice, if any, would you like to see from the fire chief replacement?[/quote]
How about honesty, integrity, transparency, someone looking out for the town instead of themselves, knowledge of marinas and high rises experience, someone with REAL people skills, someone with REAL working knowledge of hurricane preparedness, someone whose not out to sell the town out for their own narcissistic values, someone who respects the Fleming Foundation, well lets just say the opposite of the last fire CHEF
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

I thought you guys were talking about a Fire Chief, not a Fire Chef. Sorry about that. Well a chef should know how to cook first of all. Then we all can decide what we want for dinner.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm

What are the Fleming Foundation's purpose? Mission? Goals?
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”