Audio - The Now Fire Chief Martin Deloach Getting Fired

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Do any of you posters want to identify yourselves?
Dave Sullivan PBSVFD

If you are among the 20 or so current members of the department you should bring these questions up in a meeting. If you are among the 3 or 4 past members of the department who are unhappy with the direction the department took why don't you say so. And if you are just people who like to stir things up maybe you should find a more worthy subject.
Mr. Sullivan are you a real FF or just a "Buster" and if you are the VFD what is your opinion that the Chief ran away leaving the Department in shambles, Where are U? are you one of the members who responds in 1 sec. What do you think about the fact that Your Chief lied to the POA in Dec. that he left and wasn't fired. Are you a liar too? and why did the chief try to "take hostage" the town. The quote is Alan Friers
Harry Bollocks
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Do any of you posters want to identify yourselves?

If you are among the 20 or so current members of the department you should bring these questions up in a meeting. If you are among the 3 or 4 past members of the department who are unhappy with the direction the department took why don't you say so. And if you are just people who like to stir things up maybe you should find a more worthy subject.

Dave Sullivan PBSVFD[/quote]
Mr. Sullivan Why are you not stepping up to fill the gap in In Town responders. Get off the bench and pick up the slack to save the department, it is in free fall. PS the chief quit the town do you really what someone like that in a critical time like a fire? I think a step forward will be a great improvement in town.
J Benning
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Maybe citizens aren't disappaointed in the direction of the department but the abuse of public funds, a shady background that wasn't given the public until this blog, and the secret way the department and the Mayor do things in town.It's not the departments fault that your leadership or the lack of has divided this town. No one should fault the fire crews, their simple pawns in the web of deceit and hatred that has been preached by people like Mr Sullivan and Marty Deloach. We need to move forward with good leadership that can bring the town and deapartment together instead of division. A new era has dawned, I pray the department with the new management will move forward. Its funny that Mr. Sullivan stays quiet about Mr. Deloach less then stellar past or did he know about the abuses of Mr. Deloach
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 am

Well, it looks like the brief and less than stellar tenure of Martin Deloach as fire chief has come to a blessed end. Seems the folks in Michigan knew what they were talking about. Point to ponder - do the taxpayers of Palm Beach Shores want the same boneheads that hired Mr. Deloach in charge of hiring his replacement. REALLY?????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 pm

I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:52 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

Burt this is very well said! It was nice to read this comment. One thing worth mentioning though is Liccardo is not gone. He's on medical leave but still employed and being paid by the town. The correct and just thing that should occur in reference to Liccardo would be for him to be officially terminated for falsifying his application. He shouldn't be allowed to skate out on medical issues and have the ability to show up somewhere else further down the road. They need to uphold policy and policy states if you falsify your application you can and will be terminated. Liccardo is a snake he could sell sand to an Arab. He is a disgrace to those of us who work at this department and do our best to do an honorable job. Letting him ride off into the sunset unscathed with a nice check would be a slap in the face to those of us who work here.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

This is just what the doctor ordered my friend those 3 were nothing compared to the 4 you have now. One must be very aware of the Riviera 4 and their influence over the chief. These guys and gal know exactly how to take control of this place. This is only smoke and mirrors my friend and just the begining of a take over like the town has never seen before.[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

Burt this is very well said! It was nice to read this comment. One thing worth mentioning though is Liccardo is not gone. He's on medical leave but still employed and being paid by the town. The correct and just thing that should occur in reference to Liccardo would be for him to be officially terminated for falsifying his application. He shouldn't be allowed to skate out on medical issues and have the ability to show up somewhere else further down the road. They need to uphold policy and policy states if you falsify your application you can and will be terminated. Liccardo is a snake he could sell sand to an Arab. He is a disgrace to those of us who work at this department and do our best to do an honorable job. Letting him ride off into the sunset unscathed with a nice check would be a slap in the face to those of us who work here.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

If you have anything factual as far as documentation on the Riviera 4 and gal please send the docs on in to the news writer!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Well, it looks like the brief and less than stellar tenure of Martin Deloach as fire chief has come to a blessed end. Seems the folks in Michigan knew what they were talking about. Point to ponder - do the taxpayers of Palm Beach Shores want the same boneheads that hired Mr. Deloach in charge of hiring his replacement. REALLY????

Having worked with Martin Deloach in Michigan, I'd suggest, Actually, I'd implore you people of PBS to make sure the replacement Chief for the PBSFD is able to clean up the Mess I'm certain DeLoach has left behind. Both departments in Michigan are STILL cleaning up after him. Be thankful no one died under his reign of terror
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Well, it looks like the brief and less than stellar tenure of Martin Deloach as fire chief has come to a blessed end. Seems the folks in Michigan knew what they were talking about. Point to ponder - do the taxpayers of Palm Beach Shores want the same boneheads that hired Mr. Deloach in charge of hiring his replacement. REALLY????

Having worked with Martin Deloach in Michigan, I'd suggest, Actually, I'd implore you people of PBS to make sure the replacement Chief for the PBSFD is able to clean up the Mess I'm certain DeLoach has left behind. Both departments in Michigan are STILL cleaning up after him. Be thankful no one died under his reign of terror[/quote]
Well said Michigan, it takes a brotherhood of honesty to take down a tyrant,and keep people safe. Have one on me and spread the word in MI, so he may never return and may we never have to pass the torch AGAIN
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 am

Can they out source another department to do the new incumbents background check? We don't need another Deloach and it seems our own police department is not capable or equipped to perform a proper background check. If they were we would not have ended up with Marty!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Can they out source another department to do the new incumbents background check? We don't need another Deloach and it seems our own police department is not capable or equipped to perform a proper background check. If they were we would not have ended up with Marty![/quote]
If my memory serves the second runner up was a ex cop or public safety officer chief from a public safety department so "cross your fingers" he should be of good stock but of course will have to pass the "talk" background
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm

So, Marty has resigned because he didn't get his 40K a year raise, And he sends some "kids" in to defend his "greatness" My first thought is he was not man enough to appear himself. But to have these kids come into a meeting and call them cancerous just tells me that Marty has scripted this himself, As the cancerous term is a phrase he used frequently here in A.P. and I'm sure in Brighton. ****IF THE TOWN COUNCEL IS THINKING ABOUT GIVING THIS CLOWN A SECOND CHANCE.....PLEASE WAKE UP AND CUT YOUR LOSSES NOW. HE HAS ALREADY SHOWN YOU HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU....ONLY HIMSELF.**** Hire someone who appriciates the job. Not a person who has a PROVEN track record of messing every fire department he comes in contact with.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So, Marty has resigned because he didn't get his 40K a year raise, And he sends some "kids" in to defend his "greatness" My first thought is he was not man enough to appear himself. But to have these kids come into a meeting and call them cancerous just tells me that Marty has scripted this himself, As the cancerous term is a phrase he used frequently here in A.P. and I'm sure in Brighton. ****IF THE TOWN COUNCEL IS THINKING ABOUT GIVING THIS CLOWN A SECOND CHANCE.....PLEASE WAKE UP AND CUT YOUR LOSSES NOW. HE HAS ALREADY SHOWN YOU HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU....ONLY HIMSELF.**** Hire someone who appriciates the job. Not a person who has a PROVEN track record of messing every fire department he comes in contact with.[/quote]
With the current mayor and manager calling the shots, I wouldn't put it past them to give Marty a second chance. We're talking clueless here. This scenario goes [i][b]way beyond[/b][/i] the fire chief issue.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 pm

With the current mayor and manager calling the shots, I wouldn't put it past them to give Marty a second chance. We're talking clueless here. This scenario goes [i][b]way beyond[/b][/i] the fire chief issue.

Than maybe it's time we look into what it takes to recall, impeach, or make sure these people do NOT get re elected!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]With the current mayor and manager calling the shots, I wouldn't put it past them to give Marty a second chance. We're talking clueless here. This scenario goes [i][b]way beyond[/b][/i] the fire chief issue.

Then maybe it's time we look into what it takes to recall, impeach, or make sure these people do NOT get re elected!!![/quote]
Recall - yes, that sounds like a good start. Wait . . . how can you recall someone (John Workman) who has never received ONE VOTE to be in his current position??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Here is a email obtained from Inside sources commonly reffered to as the Death letter, thanks Josh. I guess all is better but what has changed, seems everything got rosey overnight and they gave him an interim spot HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM read for your self. and oh he didn't quit he resigned. REALLY Workman and Lundskig are crooked as a 3 legged dog
June 16th, 2012

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank all of you for your candid discussion last night and all of the ideas that have been discussed. We are certainly challenged as a department with the time it takes to get qualified fire responders that can live close enough to get an engine on the road.

The next month will be critical for the department as we move forward. During these times information to our members will be essential to our success. I will attempt to capture some of the immediate challenges.

1st The department has 16 members on the roster for in district. Of those members consistently Kevin, Roby, Ken, Josh, Josh Robert and I have responded in the engine to the incident. We have second responders who have responded or assisted in non-fire and fire activities consistently. Harry, Bill, Buster, Fred, James. We have occasional responders based on availability or time on the island. Dave, Kerry, Tom and John.

2nd We have lost some of our key responders who are capable to get an engine to the incident scene in a timely manner. This leaves 4 members who live or work on the island that can drive the engine to the scene.

Roby

Ken

Kevin

3rd This situation has confronted the department with predictable certified responders of Robert, Josh, Josh and myself to get an engine to the emergency. Josh and Josh are actively seeking employment and one has been given a conditional offer of employment that will begin in late summer. In the event that Josh Simmond's is successful in being hired in the next six months we will have 2 in district members who have a history of getting engines to the scene for evenings, nights and weekends.

4th I have requested a change in status with the town and will be reducing my hours and available commitment for the department. I have been offered an opportunity that was not actively pursued by way of application or inquiry on my part. This opportunity involves some travel and will consume available hours previously all committed to the department and Town of Palm Beach Shores. I am still committed to this department and our members however I will not be available in all the ways I have been over the last several years.

5th At this time in order to have predictable quality training the association (based on presented circumstances and alternate options)has decided it will be necessary to change the drill night to Thursday nights. Captain Weiss has agreed to step up and help deliver our training since he does not have the same work conflict that exists on Tuesday nights.

6th There is a on line firefighter one class that starts July 16th. It will be crucial to have a recruiting drive with willing new members who will commit to the class. We can have them up and ready for response by December. If we miss this date it could be a year before there are any members close enough to get engines on the road.

7th I have been approached by a resident who believe he may have two people interested in joining our department who live on the island and work days.

8th We will need help from all of our members to save our department. As dedicated as everyone is 2, 3, 4 people as a immediate response capability will not work long term.

9th The Mayor and Manager have been apprised of our situation. They have been updated as things have evolved. We have been in discussions on solutions that could work and some steps are in the early stages of exploration.

10th I will be working to have a meeting with the Town Manager and Mayor Workman and will involve some of our leadership as soon as we have a date and time.

11th The purpose of the meeting will be to share the work of our members from the officer/senior leadership meeting held last week on Thursday and last nights meeting with our association members. I know that everyone has hectic busy schedules. It is my hope and intention to involve all of our members in the discussions as we move forward as a department.

12th We must provide affordable solutions to provide service to our residents. The alternative is not palatable at this time.

Chief Marty DeLoach
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Marty in an Engine??...Thats a laugh, Don't think he has ever actually been inside a working structure fire, and If he has, not very many....So protect yourselves, because he WILL NOT be by your side when needed....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

No worries not only will Marty not be by anyone's side when needed neither will anyone in Administration! Hey can we get the signs changed in town from welcome to the best little town to welcome to the most dysfunctional?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

PB Post, and possibly IG have been informed of certain documents from Allen Park, Brighton, Palm Beach Shores, and audio of the the July commission meeting, I was very shocked at the hostility of the Volunteer firefighters versus the wishes of the taxpayers. The Mayor's opinion to bring back Mr. Deloach as a Interum FC seems slightly different. Look for an article next week in the local section of the Palm Beach Post, and I will be monitoring this web site for further creditable information, please have all information on this site by Tuesday so I may check all facts.
B. Johnson
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Well if the Commissiona asked Marty back shouldn't they ask Clark back and the the Town manager back. A resignation maybe renvokablef the commission allows it. Why did commisser Deruil ask for Marty's retaction, maybe he is giving him variances on his house and his office? PB Post check to see if Deruil has any interaction with the fire Chef
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Does any one have an original copy of the Mayor's letter's stating that he was not prepared to become Mayor but Lisa(while on the sly from PBC) from Siberia helped him become mayor. Please forward to adm.( It was sent out in the last election)
B/ Johnson
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Better yet there are multiple copies of Carolyn's resignation letter floating around town.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Regardless of anything else, rehiring DeLoach is just plain wrong. And this councel needs to think and remember that after this next election, they will be on the hot seat. You people make me ill. open your eyes and smell the coffee, LOOK AT MARTYS VERY SHADY PAST!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Regardless of anything else, rehiring DeLoach is just plain wrong. And this councel needs to think and remember that after this next election, they will be on the hot seat. You people make me ill. open your eyes and smell the coffee, LOOK AT MARTYS VERY SHADY PAST!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Everything you're saying is true. However, many are forgetting the most important thing - because of the incompetency of the mayor, manager and fire chief, the safety of our town is at risk. We have the recent, sad example of political pressure gone awry - just look at Penn State . . . good people afraid to do the right thing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 am

Very true.......
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Our Fire Department is in shambles our Police Department is in shambles, administration is in shambles our town has become the laughing stock of Palm Beach County! We are at risk in reference to Fire and Police Matters and we have officials who can't even tie their own show laces. This Town is in a serious pickle.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Our Fire Department is in shambles our Police Department is in shambles, administration is in shambles our town has become the laughing stock of Palm Beach County! We are at risk in reference to Fire and Police Matters and we have officials who can't even tie their own show laces. This Town is in a serious pickle.[/quote]
There hasn't been a volley in the station since last Monday. Did the DaRoach teach them how to be quitters? Imagine that, teaching young kids to quit, Horrific. And where did the big Roack run off to, paid interim chief, a no show. Souds like he taking his games elsewhere good riddens. To bad the Mayor didn't follow
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:58 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Better yet there are multiple copies of Carolyn's resignation letter floating around town.[/quote]
Just got my copy this week, and here it is:
April 6, 2012
Mayor John Workman and members of the Town Commission
Town of Palm Beach Shores
By this letter, I am informing you of my intention to resign, 2 weeks from this date. I take this action with regret.
The reason for my decision to leave has to do with the continuing lack of professional leadership at the Town Manager level. Specifically, how, I ask myself, is someone providing leadership and good judgement when they bully one of my staff members about a very minor issue to the point that the staff person comes to me shaking and in tears before she goes home to lunch? This is only the most recent in a string of examples of poor leadership and management.
Although my reservations about the abilities of the Town Manager have been brought to the attention of the Mayor on several occasions, nothing has been done, and I cannot continue to work and run my department in this environment.
Sincerely,
Carolyn J. Gangwer
Town Clerk
I guess this pretty much sums up what's been going on in our town hall -
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]With the current mayor and manager calling the shots, I wouldn't put it past them to give Marty a second chance. We're talking clueless here. This scenario goes [i][b]way beyond[/b][/i] the fire chief issue.

Than maybe it's time we look into what it takes to recall, impeach, or make sure these people do NOT get re elected!!![/quote]
Fiers mentioned in the commission meeting that he and Tropepe ran on the Fire department issue? Does that mean they backed DaRoach and Janet and Cindy ran against DaRoach? Did anyone see anything on the fire department in the election material sent by the candidates or was that more back water politics and now Fiers is kissing up? I thought the election was on new people electing to enter the town with new and possible better ideas. They lost and were stuck the same ole Sh^t.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Welcome to Palm Beach Shores :)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Better yet there are multiple copies of Carolyn's resignation letter floating around town.[/quote]
Just got my copy this week, and here it is:
April 6, 2012
Mayor John Workman and members of the Town Commission
Town of Palm Beach Shores
By this letter, I am informing you of my intention to resign, 2 weeks from this date. I take this action with regret.
The reason for my decision to leave has to do with the continuing lack of professional leadership at the Town Manager level. Specifically, how, I ask myself, is someone providing leadership and good judgement when they bully one of my staff members about a very minor issue to the point that the staff person comes to me shaking and in tears before she goes home to lunch? This is only the most recent in a string of examples of poor leadership and management.
Although my reservations about the abilities of the Town Manager have been brought to the attention of the Mayor on several occasions, nothing has been done, and I cannot continue to work and run my department in this environment.
Sincerely,
Carolyn J. Gangwer
Town Clerk
I guess this pretty much sums up what's been going on in our town hall -[/quote]
Oh how sweet it would be to be able to see the Roach's letter of resignation. Please
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 am

Here is yet another article on Chief Deloach. "Civil war" and "poor communication" are used.
[url=http://blog.mlive.com/lcn/2009/01/brighton_fire_chiefs_evaluatio.html]http://blog.mlive.com/lcn/2009/01/brighton_fire_chiefs_evaluatio.html[/url]
it seems ttolen has the facts for anyone researching his past
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Here's another lawsuit [url=http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/ham/ber/pdf/2003/c02g150.pdf]http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/ham/ber/pdf/2003/c02g150.pdf[/url] This time it looks like Daroach tried to bully a Union member. No wonder he fought the Union in Brighton.[/quote]
I am sure he put that he excelled in labor relations on his resume. But where is is NOW, Com. Dereul said he was just avoiding the limelight for the vote to double the fire budget, a week later NO MARTY. Was the Commissioner hoodwinked or was this a well executed exit, stage left. Maybe he was called back to Michigan for the California Charley's lawsuit. Be nice to find out if that case is going on in Michigan. Hmmmm
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]With the current mayor and manager calling the shots, I wouldn't put it past them to give Marty a second chance. We're talking clueless here. This scenario goes [i][b]way beyond[/b][/i] the fire chief issue.

Than maybe it's time we look into what it takes to recall, impeach, or make sure these people do NOT get re elected!!![/quote]
Fiers mentioned in the commission meeting that he and Tropepe ran on the Fire department issue? Does that mean they backed DaRoach and Janet and Cindy ran against DaRoach? Did anyone see anything on the fire department in the election material sent by the candidates or was that more back water politics and now Fiers is kissing up? I thought the election was on new people electing to enter the town with new and possible better ideas. They lost and were stuck the same ole Sh^t.[/quote]
Second reading of Ordinance O-2-12 was read by title only.
Attorney Davis stated that Ordinance 0-2-12 eliminates outdated technical provisions that are no longer relevant.
Vice Mayor Fiers
[b]moved to adopt the current standards of the Florida Building Code and the National Electric Code [/b]with a second from Commissioner DeReuil.
Commissioner DeReuil noted that the revisions in regard to permit fees were not on his copy of Ordinance 0-2-12.
Town Manager Lindskoog stated that the Commission was given the wrong copy.

Here is a trancript of the May Commission meeting. They voted on something they didn't even have because they were given the wrong copy AND they didn't even know it. Packets are given out on Thurs or Fri before the meeting. WOW
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

the reason they get the packets so late is due to the "office help" sandbagging so that the town manager looks bad! oh yeah, that happens! but come on its not like sue or roberta could do anything wrong...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

If you are reading this and listening to friends, then your friends are the people who write this "stuff". I don't know Liccardo or Deloach but I do know Coe and Russian. I am a D/S with PBSO. I don't know the creator of this blog only that he was once with PBSO. The people on this blog have an agenda. One of the great things about this country is that people DO have the freedom of speach, unfortunately stupid people with a computer can type whatever they wish. Knowning or maybe not knowing the long term effects. If you back information up, great! When you post about officer's spouses, girlfriends, families, post where they live, post extravagant lies, then you are a piece of grabage. You write these things then belittle rebutltals in those people defense. I can't speak for the other two but I know that it's not that Coe and Russian aren't "man" enough to reply, it's you can't win an argrument with people who are hell bent on thier opinion. People on this blog, look in the mirror, no one is perfect. Do people not deserve second changes? Isn't that what this country prides itself in? Example: sports, politians. Coe left his home state and job because, his wife past away. He came here to start new. Russian left where he lived, was going through a divorce, has a little girl, went through the police academy and worked in the Shores as a police officer for free for 6 months. Lossing a spouse with two children can not be easy. Divorces are never easy, especially when chilgren are involved. Yes, Russian does have a restraining order against him and yes a copy of that was posted on this blog. Was he arrested for domestic violence? No. Is there a police report about that incident? Yes, and it shows Russian of not hitting his wife, and MOST definately not hitting his daughter. But yet one of you posted "he gets his jollies beating his wife and kids". Then you called his girlfriend a "whore". Whomever wrote that is sick. Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl. But I guess that doesen't fit the blogger's agenda. Coe has a new life, and new wife and a carrier again in law enforcement. He works hard and takes pride in his work, as did Russian. All I can say is that Mr. Evans and everyone else on this blog think about what you write and get all the facts before you post and once you have all the facts then make up your mind.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I would like to weigh in today. I have been following this post for several months and it seems that peace should be in the air. From reading this and listening to friends, Liccardo is gone, Russian is gone, and Deloach is gone. At the end of all hostility, there must be peace. The Town may never be perfect, but it should be calmer, and Workman may never leave his mother's home. Please, I listened to both sides and believe that the department needs a person of unity, not divide, a person of character not charisma. Isn't the life blood of a fire department unity and tradition. I lived in NY during 9-11, and I saw the pain, even between FF, Unions and the City and they fight all the time, but don't get between them because they will turn on you. Is there a person/persons in this town who can unite, young and old, in town and out of town because its ripping this beautiful town apart. Is there an honest person out there? Im to old to play fireman nor do I wish to engage in the nasty business of politics.
Burt Evans[/quote]

If you are reading this and listening to friends, then your friends are the people who write this "stuff". I don't know Liccardo or Deloach but I do know Coe and Russian. I am a D/S with PBSO. I don't know the creator of this blog only that he was once with PBSO. The people on this blog have an agenda. One of the great things about this country is that people DO have the freedom of speach, unfortunately stupid people with a computer can type whatever they wish. Knowning or maybe not knowing the long term effects. If you back information up, great! When you post about officer's spouses, girlfriends, families, post where they live, post extravagant lies, then you are a piece of grabage. You write these things then belittle rebutltals in those people defense. I can't speak for the other two but I know that it's not that Coe and Russian aren't "man" enough to reply, it's you can't win an argrument with people who are hell bent on thier opinion. People on this blog, look in the mirror, no one is perfect. Do people not deserve second changes? Isn't that what this country prides itself in? Example: sports, politians. Coe left his home state and job because, his wife past away. He came here to start new. Russian left where he lived, was going through a divorce, has a little girl, went through the police academy and worked in the Shores as a police officer for free for 6 months. Lossing a spouse with two children can not be easy. Divorces are never easy, especially when chilgren are involved. Yes, Russian does have a restraining order against him and yes a copy of that was posted on this blog. Was he arrested for domestic violence? No. Is there a police report about that incident? Yes, and it shows Russian of not hitting his wife, and MOST definately not hitting his daughter. But yet one of you posted "he gets his jollies beating his wife and kids". Then you called his girlfriend a "whore". Whomever wrote that is sick. Russian loved his wife, loves his daughter and his girlfiend is a great girl. But I guess that doesen't fit the blogger's agenda. Coe has a new life, and new wife and a carrier again in law enforcement. He works hard and takes pride in his work, as did Russian. All I can say is that Mr. Evans and everyone else on this blog think about what you write and get all the facts before you post and once you have all the facts then make up your mind.[/quote]
Yes facts, you have only opinion as I did, about divorce and the first amendments no facts but thanks for reading and giving your opinion not fact. I enjoyed the loved his wife while his "girlfriend is a great girl" Nice and have enjoyed all the "true facts" on the Fire Chief, keep up the hard hitting investigation while someone tries to piece together the the volunteer fire department.
Burt Evans
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Well said Mr. Evans they forgot to mention Russian was forced to resign or face being terminated for his antics. Apparently Mr. Russian wasn't all hearts and flowers after all! I think it was the constantly calling out sick and then oh yeah posting those pictures of himself partying in Miami while he was "sick" that did him in.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 pm

As stated above, A person of unity is needed to repair our Fire Department, It has been clearly demonstrated that DeLoach was forced out of Allan Park and Brighton Michigan Fire Departments, So lets do a better job with his replacement. And if the scuttlebut of him being on the team to find his replacement is true, All i can say is how pethetic the people that made that POOR decision are
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”