Officer of the year Nicole Loshelder

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
RIP

Officer of the year Nicole Loshelder

Postby RIP » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Congratulations Nicole Loshelder on your many accomplishments, you're definitely Officer of the year material, lets review.

1 dead x boyfriend RIP
1 husband arrested pending criminal charges and termination
1 drinking buddy put on administrative leave pending termination

It just can't be that good?
0 x

Re: Officer of the year Nicole Loshelder

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Flmao another dirty whore where do they find these nasty fucks
0 x

jew manchu

Postby jew manchu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:09 pm

At least she is a citizen. West Nam is hiring nothing but haitians. And they stink like their home town aka port au prince or shit city. Will haitians just Fing drown already? You see these banana boats with these shit colored faces being rescued from the ocean. All the same pathetic 'help me YT' look. Then they repay the favor by a lifetime of dependence/ welfare.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 pm

jew manchu wrote:At least she is a citizen. West Nam is hiring nothing but haitians. And they stink like their home town aka port au prince or shit city. Will haitians just Fing drown already? You see these banana boats with these shit colored faces being rescued from the ocean. All the same pathetic 'help me YT' look. Then they repay the favor by a lifetime of dependence/ welfare.

I agree
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 am

Nice tit job, money well spent. Trouble is everyone else is enjoying them vin man
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am

jew manchu wrote:At least she is a citizen. West Nam is hiring nothing but haitians. And they stink like their home town aka port au prince or shit city. Will haitians just Fing drown already? You see these banana boats with these shit colored faces being rescued from the ocean. All the same pathetic 'help me YT' look. Then they repay the favor by a lifetime of dependence/ welfare.

She's a slow moving train wreak... Just add some frosty beverages and listen to the poor me emotional sob story. But I have to say, It's all worth it when the panties fall off.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Guest wrote:

She's a slow moving train wreak... Just add some frosty beverages and listen to the poor me emotional sob story. But I have to say, It's all worth it when the panties fall off.

Was it worth it Nick?
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”