Coffee With A Cop

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Jack&Titos

Coffee With A Cop

Postby Jack&Titos » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

How about some Jack Daniels and Coke with Officer Prince. AKA.... Smoke Checked. Mr. Katz where do you find these outstanding individuals and you put him in charge of the training division of the Boynton Beach Police Department.

Nicholas Prince actually trained new recruits... Drinking and Driving marked police vehicles, threatening to kill business owners "Smoke Checked" is this the real representation of your shining example you call the Boynton Beach Police Department. I'm sure you would like us all to believe it's Coffee with a Cop, but a true and more accurate description is the lawlessness debauchery of a badge bulling tactics we saw first had in the video recordings. Yes Mr. Katz please hurry with the body cameras, are safety is in peril!
0 x

Re: Coffee With A Cop

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:54 pm

This is historical, here's one Chief go live so we can watch the antics unfold. The Boynton Beach Police Department is ready made for Television. I'm sure Slater can shop the idea to the TV networks. You'll have higher ratings then the Apprentice.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Nasty drunks they both need to be fired
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Jack&Titos wrote:How about some Jack Daniels and Coke with Officer Prince. AKA.... Smoke Checked. Mr. Katz where do you find these outstanding individuals and you put him in charge of the training division of the Boynton Beach Police Department.

Nicholas Prince actually trained new recruits... Drinking and Driving marked police vehicles, threatening to kill business owners "Smoke Checked" is this the real representation of your shining example you call the Boynton Beach Police Department. I'm sure you would like us all to believe it's Coffee with a Cop, but a true and more accurate description is the lawlessness debauchery of a badge bulling tactics we saw first had in the video recordings. Yes Mr. Katz please hurry with the body cameras, are safety is in peril!

Mr Prince did we learn anything. I'll help your retarded ass ... Bitch slapped by Karma trumps smoke checked every day.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:Nasty drunks they both need to be fired

I agree
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:Nasty drunks they both need to be fired

Drunken little piggies
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:56 am

When will they ever learn
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Officer Prince is the definition of Stuoid is as Stuoid does. This abusive big mouthed ego maniac should of been fired long ago!
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”