Postby Citizen » Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Vinny melo just got married and already
Caught for beating his wife .
Placed on leave and Once again
BBPD hires winners
0 x

Re: BBPD officer Vinny Melo arrested

Postby Guest » Fri May 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Vinny a good guy. ( he does kinda whine a little bit) I went to the acdademy with him. Took his job very seriously and it means allot for him to get this job. Everyone messes up. Love that all these ppl talking without really knowing what happened. Sorry but from what the article says u only have one side. So let's see all the facts before u judge Vinny.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2017 10:02 am

Guest wrote:Vinny a good guy. ( he does kinda whine a little bit) I went to the acdademy with him. Took his job very seriously and it means allot for him to get this job. Everyone messes up. Love that all these ppl talking without really knowing what happened. Sorry but from what the article says u only have one side. So let's see all the facts before u judge Vinny.
So the tax payers of Boynton Beach are paying Vinny Vin to sit at home and get paid until June 12 Its a good country America
0 x

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 pm

So what if he beat up his bitch wife Nicole Loshelder. No doubt she deserved it anyway.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun May 28, 2017 9:06 am

Veritas wrote:So what if he beat up his bitch wife Nicole Loshelder. No doubt she deserved it anyway.

Vinny you need to wright an Apology letter to the Chief .Its so easy it worked for me Gabriel
0 x

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Sun May 28, 2017 2:25 pm

Apology letter worked for Drew Murphy. Especially if you shoot your assault rifle in the building. I'll create another thread for that.
0 x

John

Postby John » Sun May 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Vinny take some
Points from Moreno he's as dirty as they come
And he's still here
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 am

John wrote:Vinny take some
Points from Moreno he's as dirty as they come
And he's still here
How about Crawford can he help me out
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2017 9:55 am

Veritas wrote:Apology letter worked for Drew Murphy. Especially if you shoot your assault rifle in the building. I'll create another thread for that.

Leave Murphy out of this he's x- S.W.A.T. He has a itchy trigger finger can't wait to get a confirmed kill in Boynton, thats all that idiot ever talks about. Besides he sucks Major Johnson's cock, nothings going to happen to that retarded inbreed looking weasel.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2017 10:11 am

Veritas wrote:So what if he beat up his bitch wife Nicole Loshelder. No doubt she deserved it anyway.

Officer of the year :lol: Loshelder sucks a mean dick and does great work on her back among her many accomplishments. They must of left that part out in Facebook.
0 x

Two Drunks

Postby Two Drunks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:

Officer of the year :lol: Loshelder sucks a mean dick and does great work on her back among her many accomplishments. They must of left that part out in Facebook.

Nick please tell.... Does Loshelder really suck a mean dick :oops: the cats out of the bag now. I'm positive the best part of Loshelder is still stuck on the truck seats :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:43 pm

It all makes sense now black widow bitch
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:

It all makes sense now black widow bitch

Just another badge wearing horror I'm mean whore I mean both :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

jew manchu

Postby jew manchu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Vin man is cool. Just one embarrassing thing from his past. He blew me when we were younger. Has he blown anyone in BB?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:44 pm

jew manchu wrote:Vin man is cool. Just one embarrassing thing from his past. He blew me when we were younger. Has he blown anyone in BB?

I agree
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”