Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Cops cop

Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Postby Cops cop » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Jeffrey professional courtesy is reserved for real law enforcement officers. Next time you speed in a school zone don't worry about flipping that chiefs badge... insinuating you're above the law. Remember impersonating an officer is a felony... ass hole!
0 x

Guest

Re: Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Cops cop wrote:Jeffrey professional courtesy is reserved for real law enforcement officers. Next time you speed in a school zone don't worry about flipping that chiefs badge... insinuating you're above the law. Remember impersonating an officer is a felony... ass hole!


Katz = Insolent asshole
in·so·lent (ĭn′sə-lənt) adj. 1. Audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent or impudent.
0 x

Five Day Suspension

Re: Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Postby Five Day Suspension » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am

Guest wrote:
Cops cop wrote:Jeffrey professional courtesy is reserved for real law enforcement officers. Next time you speed in a school zone don't worry about flipping that chiefs badge... insinuating you're above the law. Remember impersonating an officer is a felony... ass hole!


Katz = Insolent asshole
in·so·lent (ĭn′sə-lənt) adj. 1. Audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent or impudent.


Jeffrey at least come forward and admit the wrong and dangerous situation you put the school children in and give yourself a 5 day suspension. Weren't you the one that said always be honest. Yea right, I know you weren't speeding (lol) what's good for the core of officers is certainly attainable for a insolent asshole. Bringing bombs into the station and now speeding in schools zones, still the same old Jeffrey, you really are an insolent asshole aren't you.
0 x

Guest

Re: Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Five Day Suspension wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cops cop wrote:Jeffrey professional courtesy is reserved for real law enforcement officers. Next time you speed in a school zone don't worry about flipping that chiefs badge... insinuating you're above the law. Remember impersonating an officer is a felony... ass hole!


Katz = Insolent asshole
in·so·lent (ĭn′sə-lənt) adj. 1. Audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent or impudent.


Jeffrey at least come forward and admit the wrong and dangerous situation you put the school children in and give yourself a 5 day suspension. Weren't you the one that said always be honest. Yea right, I know you weren't speeding (lol) what's good for the core of officers is certainly attainable for a insolent asshole. Bringing bombs into the station and now speeding in schools zones, still the same old Jeffrey, you really are an insolent asshole aren't you.


Give himself a 5 day suspension? Whoa. Then he'd have to admit he was wrong and that he thinks he's above the law like the rest of his administration
0 x

Guest

Re: Chief Katz speeding in school zone

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:43 am

You guys can bitch here all you want, but YOU ALL are the problem.

Why was he not ticketed? Ticket that mother fucker and let the local news know what that piece of shit did.

You know what? I'm sick of this thin blue line shit! I swear to god that I hope and pray that a cop does this again, but this time slams into a cops kid and then lets see how you all react then. Maybe it'll be your kid or your friends or loved ones kid.

You cowards are AFRAID to give another cop a ticket. YOU COWARDS! YOU are the problem.
0 x


Return to “Boynton Beach”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest