Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Re: Katz and Ghetto sued

Postby Guest » Mon May 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Katz is a coward. Always was, always will be
0 x

bwahahaha

Re: Katz LOSES AGAIN!

Postby bwahahaha » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Good news is that Katz's arrogant instant suspensions are against the contract. The PBA lawyer that won Ranzie's termination case just won Moreno's suspension case. The arbitrator said Katz can't do it and had to give Moreno his money back. Bad news is that our PBA lawyer isn't our PBA lawyer anymore. He got fired by "our" PBA president for doing to good a job defending a deputy that the Sheriff and "Kaz" were throwing under the bus. We'll miss ya Gary!
0 x

PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Very very sad what that asshole Kaz has done to the PBA. Boynton sergeants would have gone with the FOP if we knew Lippman was not going to be there. Very sad. Congrats Alex!
0 x

PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Nothing going on this thread here. Katz is back from the FBI marching and push-ups and Lippman is gone. Time for our PBA reps to go back to kissing the rings, Katz's and Kaz's. Uh oh :o
0 x

Re: PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Nothing going on on the PBSO thread either about the PBA getting rid of Lippman after almost 20 years of saving members bacon. Yesterday's news. Kaz bending over for Bradshaw is just the same old same old bs until you go over to that office and need a lawyer. Then its "a big problem" all of a sudden.
0 x

kaz@pba.com

Re: PBA Korruption

Postby kaz@pba.com » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Whats the problem? If you pay your dues, keep your mouth shut, and don't get on Bradshaw's and my shit list you don't need any lawyers. If your on Bradshaw's or my shit list your not gonna get a lawyer. Any questions?
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 pm

I got a question. Why don't you post the "letter" Lippman wrote that got him fired? Whats the secret?
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”