Chief Katz is the man

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Chief Katz is the man

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:46 am

Who else could go in and convince the uneducated, moronic city commissioners that reclassifying the Majors to Assistant Chiefs, and adding more dead weight at the top of the food chain won't create additional budgetary issues? He is truly the king. Keep up the great work. Shows Chief Katz is the smartest employee in this city, bar none.
0 x

Re: Chief Katz is the man

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:46 pm

You know he is. He selected Ghetto as one of his assistant chiefs. Is she still doing the swapping now that she is large and in charge?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun May 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Hey BBPD. How's all those promotions the chief made going for you? Kinda like a monkey trying to screw a football we hear. Lol
0 x

stuckinboynton

Re: Where's OUR union lawyer Lippman!

Postby stuckinboynton » Mon May 16, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm a little slow nowadays, so take it easy on me. From what I'm hearing because Lippman was trying to save a PBSO guy's job that Kaz sold out to his sherriff, we lose OUR union lawyer down here? Anybody going to the next PBA meeting from here?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 16, 2016 2:32 pm

The PBA is run by a bunch of corrupt idiots. If you send someone to the next meting, what is going to change? You guys have known about the corruption and have done nothing to date, so why worry now. Go to your safe place and forget about all the bad things
0 x

Where is our union lawyer?

Postby Guest » Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm

There's no safe place anymore especially when you get handed a IA notice walked out the door without your badge and gun and get put out on admin leave while evidence gets made up against you. Lippman beat Immler and Katz and got Ranzie his job back and $100,000 cash. And Lippman beat West Palm and got that cop with ptsd his job back and his stolen paychecks too. Good luck now.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 am

Thats why Gary Lippman is gone. He was too good. PBA didn't want Gary because Bradshaw and his band of boobs knew Lippman was too smart for them, he knew too muxh.
0 x

madashell

Re: PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby madashell » Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

And Bradshaw and Kaz are too smart for all the PBA members too. Kaz fires Lippman after Bradshaw calls in a complaint and thats that! From what I hear from our brothers in green the deputy Lippman got fired over wasn't fired like Bradshaw and Kaz had agreed. Is Lippman really Jesus Christ? He's Jewish isn't he? Now let us pray.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 18, 2016 7:33 pm

? What are you talking about?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:45 am

Chief Katz actually provided a good laugh the other day when he stated "I'll leave politics to the politicians" in response to three city commissioners calling for increased police presence, etc in the Cherry Hills section regarding the recent shootings.

Guess what Jeffrey.....when you were appointed police chief, you automatically became a politician. Dumb ass
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”