The Reincarnation of the lier!

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Reincarnation of the Jew lier, Jeffery Katz from that fat head to toe you have to be one of the worst picks for chief the city has ever made. Most of these posts are very accurate with one or two details missing but to try to say all of it is BS gossip,twisted to fit some type of agenda to bring you and the department down is a insult to all the readers. Your tenure as acting chief will be the shortest without the possibility of a real shot at the position. How much damage you do prior to the new chief being picked is anybody's guess. I suppose things can't get much worse for the many men and woman that took their oath of office as a code they follow you have know idea how to inspire and lead a department and it has all ready shown its ugly head. The officers have already watched you play both sides and vary from your scripted speeches of BS, you have already lost the troops support, not to smart ask any real chief you violated rule number one gain the trust of the troops. You are indeed just a reincarnation of the greatest lier that ever held the position of Boynton Beach Chief of police, Mathew G. Immler the lier! But you added one twist to the DNA the little fat boy that finally got a chance at the title, only to be a epic failure. Very sad legacy to leave behind Jeffery Katz even for a person like you! And you know it's all true funny how things come back around, karma works both ways Jeffery and for a person that took such pride in a fake persona called out every day by the men and woman that do the job you never could has to keep you up at night!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 pm

It's liar, not lier.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 am

I have to agree, you a poor chief. Even as a temp. Bad enough as an Lt. but even worse now. Please distance yourself from us please
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am

I am constantly amazed by the ignorance on display here. Attacking someone because of a religious belief? Being so ignorant that you can't spell liar? Didn't attend enough educational institutions to know the proper usage of to,too or anything else? Grammar is horrific and frankly, it reading your drivel was a sport then I would play, but I don't do stupid and your racist nonsense makes it unreadable.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:21 pm

All you succeed in doing is being a discredit to yourself. There is nothing accurate at all in any of your posts and you know that. A half truth doesn't count.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Even how you startfoff by saying derogatory
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Even how you start off by saying derogatory and racist remarks filled with hatred only emphasizes your ignorance. Everyone already knows that these posts are pure bs, and just the ravings of incompetent current & former members of the department. You nor any of the other cowardly posters have the power to bring down or threaten the honest, dedicated and hard working members of the department. The real workers you & the others have desperately tried to become yet failed miserably. Any gossip column readers who are bored enough to read these posts should know (if they don't already) that you and the others are only trying to bad mouth the department out of desperation, due to your realization that you have failed miserably at making a positive change for society, but more importantly, yourselves. No matter what non-sensical rhetoric you will post in response to this will only serve to bolster that I've said is true. You posters don't have the power to change anything but yourselves.... and you've failed at doing that too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I am constantly amazed by the ignorance on display here. Attacking someone because of a religious belief? Being so ignorant that you can't spell liar? Didn't attend enough educational institutions to know the proper usage of to,too or anything else? Grammar is horrific and frankly, it reading your drivel was a sport then I would play, but I don't do stupid and your racist nonsense makes it unreadable.[/quote]

So stop reading it lmao because most is true but the Jew thing is way off base,Boynton officers were always very racist a well known fact.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Even how you start off by saying derogatory and racist remarks filled with hatred only emphasizes your ignorance. Everyone already knows that these posts are pure bs, and just the ravings of incompetent current & former members of the department. You nor any of the other cowardly posters have the power to bring down or threaten the honest, dedicated and hard working members of the department. The real workers you & the others have desperately tried to become yet failed miserably. Any gossip column readers who are bored enough to read these posts should know (if they don't already) that you and the others are only trying to bad mouth the department out of desperation, due to your realization that you have failed miserably at making a positive change for society, but more importantly, yourselves. No matter what non-sensical rhetoric you will post in response to this will only serve to bolster that I've said is true. You posters don't have the power to change anything but yourselves.... and you've failed at doing that too.[/quote]

I don't agree with the racist remarks, I under stand the so called desperation to bring certain individuals into the spot light, the shock factor takes away from the truth in the posts it's a shame that so called current and present officers would write these types of comments. Boynton has always been very racist in nature I can only hope this person is no longer patrolling the city. As far as everything in these posts being false in nature only adds to the sadness! Because most have truth but racist remarks like the above only take away from big picture of the dysfunction still exists.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Even how you start off by saying derogatory and racist remarks filled with hatred only emphasizes your ignorance. Everyone already knows that these posts are pure bs, and just the ravings of incompetent current & former members of the department. You nor any of the other cowardly posters have the power to bring down or threaten the honest, dedicated and hard working members of the department. The real workers you & the others have desperately tried to become yet failed miserably. Any gossip column readers who are bored enough to read these posts should know (if they don't already) that you and the others are only trying to bad mouth the department out of desperation, due to your realization that you have failed miserably at making a positive change for society, but more importantly, yourselves. No matter what non-sensical rhetoric you will post in response to this will only serve to bolster that I've said is true. You posters don't have the power to change anything but yourselves.... and you've failed at doing that too.[/quote]

Ok dear Abby now go to Temple and stfu
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Ok you had me till this bring down or threaten the honest quote you are fucking kidding me your just as fucked up as the racist poster, and dirty as all hell.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:10 am

[quote="Anonymous"]It's liar, not lier.[/quote]

How about King Pinocchio a little less offensive and still very very true, most of these sexual deviants love strap-ons what better to have but a nose that grows. How pathetic this new administration is, very difficult to wake up and do a job when you don't have a clue and your surrounded with incompetent management, congratulations Jeffery you have succeeded in doing that very thing. Lmao
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am

well, what has been said about katz being poor leader and chief is true. Did nothing at all career wise- as for as jew and nazi stuff I agree give it a break. As for as being gay, can't say if that is true. Covering up Wier investigation and Gabe investigation, helping Getton prep for test, looking the other way on complaints about corruption----that my friend is 100% true, so if you are posting in favor of Katz you must be either assigned to IA, or 2 of his other close friend, or maybe Katz himself.His cirlce is getting smaller, they know what he is all about. Lt. Harris looks like she has been kicked out of the circle along with Lt. Steele. Who does that leave. You do the math. Not many. Soon it will be announced a national search for new chief.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:29 pm

While cover ups, theft and mismanagement may all very well be true it somehow gets lost amid the name calling and opinions about religion, sexual choices and such. If the purpose of these postings is to gain an audience and drum up an outcry for change I think these posts need to stay on point and expose what really matters. JMHO
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Is your department conducting a national search for a chief ?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]All you succeed in doing is being a discredit to yourself. There is nothing accurate at all in any of your posts and you know that. A half truth doesn't count.[/quote]

Just curious, What's a half truth??????????? What dirty shit bags this new administration is. The only thing that gets your attention is a racist remark knowing very well the department is full of officers that hate based on religion and color of skin. Just like Matt still turing a blind eye too it all!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 pm

The day can not come soon enough, but if they do not announce it soon, well maybe the city manager needs to go. Come give me break new uniforms, SWAT overtime, officers on duty trying to pick up young boys, Lt.s still not doing their jobs, and we still have this guy for ACTING chief, please enough. I am not a racist, nor a homophobiac, yet I really would like to get in a compotent chief so we can at least feel like a police department again. I do agree, not many people,if any, support Katz. No one cared for him as lt, much less Chief. And I read the report and it slammed the promotional test he designed and administered. Yet he is still making decisions-----or is he-----lets get rid of city manger.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I am constantly amazed by the ignorance on display here. Attacking someone because of a religious belief? Being so ignorant that you can't spell liar? Didn't attend enough educational institutions to know the proper usage of to,too or anything else? Grammar is horrific and frankly, it reading your drivel was a sport then I would play, but I don't do stupid and your racist nonsense makes it unreadable.[/quote]
hey genius, check your usage of the english language. You sure do not know how to write either. "it reading your drivel" it should say "if reading" just fyi. Now me I never claim to be that smart, you should maybe take a clue from this. Just saying.//////
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”