Looking for new members to join Grindr

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 pm

President Chief Jeffery Katz looking for new members just take a clear photo of your junk and please send it to me to see if you meet the requirements,.......... Heeeeeeeeeeee
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 am

[quote="Anonymous"]President Chief Jeffery Katz looking for new members just take a clear photo of your junk and please send it to me to see if you meet the requirements,.......... Heeeeeeeeeeee[/quote]

Had to cut all strings with Gabie he's a liability now.......... Heeeeee
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:59 pm

What's the tie in with Unger and Steel?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:18 am

paper trail left a mile long. Athol giving Katz up on this one, he will snake out of it, Katz will be left all alone, Wendy will play the tape of the meeting. This will get them. City Manager, you gave us a real winner in Katz. Did you even ask anyone about his background. Our city is in a heap of trouble, with you. You had better start doing your damn job. You would to be king of the playground, well guess what, now work and do your job Next site being posted will be dedicated to you- and this site will follow you for the rest of your career----what you did to wendy and frank will be nothing compared to what is done to you. Tag you are it Lori.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Yea down with lorri! It's all her fault. Fact: unger and briganti were going to be promoted and lorri couldn't choose. Lori was going to have them fight a dual in the chiefs Hall. But steele came in and stopped them. When lori found out her plan was ruined she fired both of them. Those are the facts. Trust me on this one, just like all my other posts.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Yea down with lorri! It's all her fault. Fact: unger and briganti were going to be promoted and lorri couldn't choose. Lori was going to have them fight a dual in the chiefs Hall. But steele came in and stopped them. When lori found out her plan was ruined she fired both of them. Those are the facts. Trust me on this one, just like all my other posts.[/quote]

I had heard another story, Matt promised Frank he was it, Wendy was told by the snake charmer not to worry that he would back door Frank and she would be chief and Jeff well he had the ear of Lori the hole time but your story sounds better mine is the truth, like so many of these posts
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”