The Truth

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Jeff I will not call you chief no matter how many stars you pin on, you have done some really dirty shit so it's time to let everyone know! And this time packets will be sent out along with the all the proof, at the very least it will speed up the national search for a chief and make him get rid of you and Slater for his first job task,your both worthless another two hundred thousand saved by axing you to, maybe a demotion more fitting for you. You have done some very bad things my friend and we both know you can't blame Matt, he's gone!coming very soon all the dirty truth about you.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:27 pm

THe odds of Katz making it are very slim. I firmly believe he will not make it to November 1. The incident at the FOP is his to blame, he clearly violates the officer bill of rights. I will say this much he is a nice guy, smiling, non confrontational, wait whom am i describing Katz or Matt Immler. He is of the same mole as Immler, he worked for Immler for so long and became involved in so much cover up. The Wier investigation and the Wessendorf investigation will be the one that does him in. My prediction is that he will loose his ticket. These 2 cases for certain. Once those cases get discovered others will come out also-others will fall also.. What is funny is that Immler gets a pension and nice job, Katz and Gitto will be unemployed- no jobs at all.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 am

He needs to go way over his head, none of them have a clue, can't wait for a real descision to have to be made about something inportant, they will flounder, bring in a real chief to clean up the place.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm

If you have the dirty truth, why not post it now? I'm sure NW will put it up right away...
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]If you have the dirty truth, why not post it now? I'm sure NW will put it up right away...[/quote]

In do time need a new chief to be here to open up the buried treasure, exposing Piggy for what he is!
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

the truth will come out, sooner then most think and most want, will result in Katz fired, gitto fired, wessendorf fired, wier fired. Go check recent public request being made, talk to people in city hall, they all know it is coming. Probably at LEAST 2 secretaries will be fired. Follow the dots and it will show you the way. Paper trail my friend, they were all very sloppy. Have to wait though, see what City Manager is going to do, I think J. Taylor is about to step into this one. New acting chief coming soon. Roper seems very nervous, and he should, he knows that Katz is going to blame the Wier cover up on him. Roper can come back though and show how Katz covered up the Wessendorf case. That case will result in Katz loosing his certificate and pension. Gitto will go down with him.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:32 am

thats it...? that's all you guys got? though the counter attack would be much stronger. weak sauce, you assholes can do better. you guys are getting handled and are running out of time. pick it up
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 am

Lmao
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 am

first of all this must concern you because you check the site first thing in the morning. Second of all according to what we have on the group, yes you will be fired, and decertified. Waiting for the new chief to come in. Mayor said he is goingto handle it, so maybe he is waiting to see what City Manager is going to do. But yes, covering up theft more then once could be considered corruption. Yes, remember this, Immler got fired, none of this even came out to the investigating team, so yes be concerned,as sure as you are reading this you will be fired. The best part is we can go for your pension. By your reaction though you must have thought we found out more, so obviously there is alot more corruption done. I am thinking credit cards and forfeiture money.. How has Toby been lately.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Tonight will be interesting Commision meeting to discuss Berkshire Report of BBPD DEPT
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Lots of people are wasting their energy in here saying this and that. I will stop if I were you, only because in the meantime you are becoming a bitter person. If there are such irregularities and some have gotten away with them, it only means that, Karma is taking its time but, you can bet it comes. Stop looking at what such and such did, or what this or that covered up, nothing is forever. Now go back and be the best police officers you can be and cease to worry and post about some rotten apples. Posting angruly about who is gotten away with it, does not make you anynbetter than the people you criticize.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

if you want to predict the future look at the past. Same people there, things will not change. Need complete overhaul. Get rid of the problems--fire them,let it go to arbirtration. By then new chief in place and they won't be able to do anything.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 pm

well, I just read the summary report of the Bershire investigation. I guess what Immler said in his email a few weeks back was wrong. Lets see now it says to get rid of SWAT, because they are rarely used but cost alot to train--good point. Civilians do not feel wanted-good point. Precincts are not working because cops that are near by don't go to the call because of there precinct. Have the PIO answer directly to the chief--how about get rid of the pio, put a cop doing it. All in all the report also stated punishment was not given out properly- correct lets think of theWessendorf-McCabe case, and Jones and Jones Case, and recently Raines and Murphree case, yet this seems to still be happening. Really all we want is true honest leadership. Chief Katz makes statement he plans to purchase additional computer programming, and mapping- really I would not expect anything less from the idiot. How about- I am going to actually go out and work road patrol 2 nights a week and see what is really going on in the town i represent. I will see first hand the work of Sgt. and Lts. I will see the needs of my city, --seeing how I have not worked the road for almost all my career. No Katz, you did just what a lousy pathetic leader would do-- spend more taxpayers money on computers and mapping without realizing at all what the real problem is. You will never ever get it, you were piss poor cop and will be piss poor chief. love it.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Lots of people are wasting their energy in here saying this and that. I will stop if I were you, only because in the meantime you are becoming a bitter person. If there are such irregularities and some have gotten away with them, it only means that, Karma is taking its time but, you can bet it comes. Stop looking at what such and such did, or what this or that covered up, nothing is forever. Now go back and be the best police officers you can be and cease to worry and post about some rotten apples. Posting angruly about who is gotten away with it, does not make you anynbetter than the people you criticize.[/quote] You are a idiot to have just posted that: If Chief Katz covered up criminal acts while working in IA then that is major problem. To look the other way or forget about the past you have to be either Katz, Roper, Crawford, or Gitto writing that one. Yes you do hope the past is forgotten. Angry--hell yes we are all sick of being labeled a thief and corrupt liar because of a few bad apples, and the bad apples are still walking he hall ways, Unger and Briganti were just poor leaders, Katz and Gitto different story. So yes I am pissed and not going away
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:16 am

hey chief, I like the statement that we will have such a good department the criminals will know and go elsewhere, well lets get that out there really quick, because after the jewel heist, I think the criminals think this is easy city. Drive around at 3 in morning and you won't even see a cop maybe one are two cars parked side by side but not out checking my business. Time to move out of city and my business, I will be calling Jerry today.
0 x

Anonymous

The Truth

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm

How is it that no where in the report does it state how Lt.s never came to work. Blame everything on road patrol and Chief Immler, Briganti, and Unger. Give me a break, they were here from 8-4 M-F. They did what they were suppose to do, what about the Lt. Wier, Deale, and Gitto who were never here. Deale did not even show up for work at dispatch, ask Louis about that one. Yet nothing happens to these guys, bring it on asshole Katz, until you start punishing and firing the guys who blatanltly lied and stole time, you won't do a damn thing to me you piece of shit.
0 x

Re: The Truth

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:10 am

Seems accurate
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”