SWAT team to be dismantled waste of tax dollars!

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 pm

There is real talk about dismantling the team, way to many dollars wasted on a boys club with no return other than bloated egos, one only has to look at what is still there the same old assholes that Wier left in charge they all need to go, we can do without these overtime hogs taking all the future raises! Don't worry the new Chief will be forced to do it if he wants a job, coming very soon a new Chief police and a department with no Greedy SWAT pigs stealing all the over time!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 am

They really don't do much except take pictures so they can admire themselves on the hallways of the station house, what a waste of money.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 am

please let this be true...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Right up until you need them. Training matters.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 am

Shouldn't all officers be trained? why just swat? its a waste of money for the police. and the sherriff has their own swat to use anyway.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

GOOD OLE BOYS CLUB NO WOMAN ALLOWED
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:39 pm

next to go should be the boat unit also a waste of tax $
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 pm

The boat stays in BB. It's a great PR tool.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 am

How is that a PR tool ?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 pm

The kids like the boat and the lights flashing at top. It also interdicts drugs..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:24 pm

the marine unit is a waste, they cost a fortune to run and rarely make any arrest. As for as PR is concerned the cost to run that unit we could hire 8 more cops and have them patrolling the streets of BB instead of a small area that is also being patrolled by other agencies. PBSO moved there boats out of the area afte we started patrolling, but guess what our county tax dollars are still paying for that unit at PBSO. It is no brainer, get rid of the unit. SWAT should be kept, Lt. Wier did alot of damage along with Sgt. Hawkins and Sgt. Wessendorf. If the unit was revamped we could make it work. As for as the abuse of he overtime, that strictly involved Hawkins and Wessendorf, do not punish the rest for the actions of a few. This is very easy to see, just check the overtime used and it speaks for itself. We are all certain that Chief Katz will do nothing, he has a genuine fear of Lt. Wier and Sgt. Wessendorf and Sgt. Hawkins, whatever they have on him must be really good.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 am

ok a hurricane category 5 is heading to BB and Katz is in charge, what are you going to do, count on his outstading upper staff------Harris, Steele, Bonafair, Wier, Deale, and carrying the rear---Gitto. We are screwed. Bring in new chief.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 pm

we should all just calm down and let pbso just simply take us over u know?its a good investment and some of us will stay on..............................food for thought...............................
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Gitto can barely carry her rear, were screwed! Maybe PBSO would be best Immler may have been on to something.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Omg is my ass really that big ........... Food for thought........... Heeeeeeee
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 am

Yes,we are screwed, none can make a decision. Most experience in the group is Harris,and she has to much past, she will sit back and watch. Gitto is going to try to make a run, she will be destroyed because she is just all around poor supervisor. Katz will never touch SWAT, only if city manager orders it. He will concentrate on things he knows best--computers. One of the guys said he worked less then 3 years on road patrol, was buried in training and professional standards because he was so poor of cop, same said for Gitto,-----now these people have my future in their hands, I don't think so. I have been sitting back watching and listening, I have several years left here, and I am not going to go through another 5 years of this crap.,, If they get rid of SWAT, they had better get rid of marine unit, it is useless. Crime is crazy, drugs and prostitution is every where,what has our vice unit done--------nothing. Check overtime like I did and you will see there is problem. At least Lt are coming to work, still don't see Wierdo, I spoke to detective and he said some guys only work 5 cases a month, wow. And one other thing, why does it take so long to do a IA. Roper I know is slow, but come on. Big brother is watching.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Can't wait! This would allow all us to actually get a fucking raise. Fucking american idols!! When is the last time they actually killed a scumbag!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:42 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Can't wait! This would allow all us to actually get a fucking raise. Fucking american idols!! When is the last time they actually killed a scumbag!!![/quote]

Yea. But please use a capital, as in, Fucking "A"merican idiots.

[b]Police Militarization[/b] [url=http://youtu.be/ZhiyeobdsFw]http://youtu.be/ZhiyeobdsFw[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Omg Boynton SWAT was used for everything $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thanks LIttle ass wipe Phil and Steve Wussydorf hope it all comes to an end for guys you have stole e
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Omg Boynton SWAT was used for everything $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thanks LIttle ass wipe Phil and Steve Wussydorf hope it all comes to an end for guys you have stole enough overtime for a life time!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

PBSO please come and take us over
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm

This is Ric. We are in the processes of taking your agency over... again. Have no fear, the green machines are here!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 pm

hey genius, if we went PBSO that would be just like working for Immler again. That is not going to happen, you are as bad if not worse then us. Keep your green. And SWAT will not be dismantled.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Check all the overtime Wessedorf and Hawkins made with SWAT, do a real investigaton and arrest them. Katz you are not going to do shit.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Here we come (PBSO)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 pm

here is the reality check: BBPD will not go to PBSO. The SWAT team will be dismantled. Several people in the near future will retire or be fired. Additional investigations are being done. Katz will not be the Chief. New Chief will be out of the area and will completely revamp the department. Once he gets on board he willl look into several criminal investigations that will result in people being arrested for varioius criminal violations. Even SA will take these charges. City Manager wants this so she can use this as a stepping stone to a bigger city and more money. Mayor wants this because this will be his legacy. We want it because it is the right thing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 pm

yes, get rid of team and Bonafair along with it, why did you not discipline Wessendorf and Hawkins for the overtime scam in SWAT, because you are a pussy. You have no guts and that is why our team needs to disband.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Swat is here to stay forever, I need to boost pension sucker.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 pm

hey Bonafair, you pick on little Luis,yet your boys on SWAT did worse. You go after the weak and easy. You can't go after the real bad ones. Stick with Luis, because the really bad ones are way out of your league.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 pm

They all stick together and steal OT please like he would ever do them they have dirt on him !
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm

i don't think they have dirt on him. He is just very weak, he will only pick on people he thinks fear him. The funny thing is no one at all fears him. He needs a reality check. I agree though, he did not do anything at all to the guys who stole all the overtime with swat, and then he writes up Luis, come on give me a break.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Swat needs to go! To much shady shit going on !
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Still spending huge amounts of money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = no pay increase 3% suckers
0 x

Re: SWAT team to be dismantled waste of tax dollars!

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Anonymous wrote:PBSO please come and take us over

I agree
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”