A Wierdo, a Wussy, a Hawk, a Crawfish, and an Asshole...

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 am

Jesus....Where do you start with this all star cast

Take it away fellas... ;]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 am

And don't forget the author of these postings, a COWARD, LOSER and likely a sheltered lonely FUCK watching re runs of "I LOVE LUCY- Stupid fuck
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 pm

what happened that Sheridan is in the back? about time he got called out on his crooked ways
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 am

it sounds like this description says it all, get rid of that group and you have a whole new department. Putting Gitto in IA does not seem like that will happen she partied with this group, and is hooked with Crawfish. Poor call Chief Katz putting Gitto in IA we are happy she is off the road at least.,, put her in code enforcement with Sgt. Sheridan. Maj. Harris those guys always made fun of you, never thought much of you, now show what you can do. Get Hawkins out of vice. Fire Lt. Wier. Fire Wessendorf and put Athol back in the detective bureau working a case load. Have both the evidence room and forfeiture accounts inspected by outside agency. This is your warning, now it is on you---speak to Byers and Scott Harris. YOU 3 asked to be in charge now do it. All eyes are on you,, if results are not seen soon we know it is all the sos.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 am

[quote="Anonymous"]And don't forget the author of these postings, a COWARD, LOSER and likely a sheltered lonely FUCK watching re runs of "I LOVE LUCY- Stupid fuck[/quote]

Did we hit a nerve little boys, changes are coming, not good for some,time to get a case load and earn that money.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 am

you guys have no idea how happy we were when the wierdo and the crawfish got kicked off swat. we all want the hawk and wussy booted off of the team right now. they are all such assholes to people and talk mad shit non stop about other cops. another good thing is that we dont have to listen to the wierdos ass nut hug kyle lamb and dave grossman anymore.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:10 pm

yes we do Daves whole life is fantasy. Question is will Katz do anything about it Will Crawfish work a case load with Assthol. And willl Hawkins and Pussendorf be fired. I don't think Katz has it in him
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Katz will be done enjoy your few days of fame, Packets and tape have been sent happy 4th of July, enjoy the fireworks assholes!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Good old crawfish has not been looking to good lately and where has Toby been
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Det. Crawford is a outstanding investigator, he carried the persons unit for a long time and needs to be given the respect that he deserves, so he arrested a fellow cop for a felony charge in a case that one of his best friends was a victim what is the big deal. The case was tossed out for lack of credibility on the part of victim. I don't think he has solved a major crime since. I would say he should be punished but his personal life is enough punishment. Also we would all like to know what Athol does for a job. His car is always at his house, sounds like Lt. Wierdo. One of the sgts. was talking about how Wier did get knocked out by Off. Ryan, one punch, that had to have been good, well at least Ryan was not arrested--right Troy. Speaking of Troy, you are a little punk also, I think in the same category as Hawkins. I have been staying out of the mix but now I am in. You will be hearing alot of me now. Katz tag you are it-------love it
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 am

we are all trying to figure out how troy was cleared by Katz for the fight at the lodge, he was guilty as hell, lets face it we all know the character of his wife, and not many are fans of Drew's but come on to find Drew guilty and not Troy. Well that just shows what we are in for. Don't worry now I will be putting out all the dirty laundry---they are into wife swapping, swinging, 3somes etc... and I know for a fact some of the top brass is involved and don't worry IA will cover it all up because she is in it also.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 am

who is she. If it is who I think it is that would be a very scary sight. I wonder if she has had any contact with her buddy Wendy since she was FIRED--- probably not, she used Wendy for all she could. Soon the same will happen to her. All will be fired.----lot of bad stuff coming down--tighter your seatbelt,
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Why are you all over someone's sex life here? Jealous you weren't included or what? All I read from you is that you "know" all this and clearly you work or worked there, yet you said and did nothing while it was going on? Hypocritical much? Learn to spell or at the very least, learn how to utilize spell check. It's like reading drivel from a second grader. While you're at it, obtain some moral fiber and add it to your diet. It will help cure your diareah
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:43 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Why are you all over someone's sex life here? Jealous you weren't included or what? All I read from you is that you "know" all this and clearly you work or worked there, yet you said and did nothing while it was going on? Hypocritical much? Learn to spell or at the very least, learn how to utilize spell check. It's like reading drivel from a second grader. While you're at it, obtain some moral fiber and add it to your diet. It will help cure your diareah[/quote]

Jealous no,most of the people involved in this are way to disgusting which would explain the group sex within the inner circle, most are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside, they won't venture out of the small fishing hole to be rejected by decent human beings. Secondly most have that little gift that keeps on giving, but you already know that don't you, so jealous far from it, as far has my moral fiber mine is just fine and on tract, just tired of the bad guys wining, so many still there! So you must be one if you are responding to any of these forums defending any of these people. Such a shame that a corrupt few give the hole department a distorted image. Good luck with that gift and life style they say it causes cancer now.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

A few points for you to consider there sparky..1. I have never worked for BBPD but I do know that they have some excellent officers. I do not know the command staff and the odds are good that they came up through the agency and that does tend to create a personal bond. I don't hide in the weeds and call people names, accuse them of corruption or illegal activity without any proof whatsoever;nor do I concern myself with the sex lives of other people. Your attacks are pointless and personal and it is clear that your ONLY purpose is a lame attempt at embarrassing someone who has risen above you in their professional life. So yeah, you are a petty and jealous individual.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:11 pm

wow, I can't answer to this one, if it is all true it explains alot. It does make alot of sense. love it....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]A few points for you to consider there sparky..1. I have never worked for BBPD but I do know that they have some excellent officers. I do not know the command staff and the odds are good that they came up through the agency and that does tend to create a personal bond. I don't hide in the weeds and call people names, accuse them of corruption or illegal activity without any proof whatsoever;nor do I concern myself with the sex lives of other people. Your attacks are pointless and personal and it is clear that your ONLY purpose is a lame attempt at embarrassing someone who has risen above you in their professional life. So yeah, you are a petty and jealous individual.[/quote]

Just a person that believes that good will triumph evil, three down many more to come!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:39 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]wow, I can't answer to this one, if it is all true it explains alot. It does make alot of sense. love it....[/quote]

Love it..........
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]A few points for you to consider there sparky..1. I have never worked for BBPD but I do know that they have some excellent officers. I do not know the command staff and the odds are good that they came up through the agency and that does tend to create a personal bond. I don't hide in the weeds and call people names, accuse them of corruption or illegal activity without any proof whatsoever;nor do I concern myself with the sex lives of other people. Your attacks are pointless and personal and it is clear that your ONLY purpose is a lame attempt at embarrassing someone who has risen above you in their professional life. So yeah, you are a petty and jealous individual.[/quote]
Way to funny then you don't know shit do you, lmao, wait and see the truth will come out, it already has for some in these posts, love it..........
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:03 am

Like I said a few ruin it for all the good officers, sparky! But they know its the truth !plenty of evidence buried very where Katz just way to scared to do the right thing, so we will help him!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 am

a little light shines on the darkness...then the weirdo and the wussy both go out on light duty, the hawk is crying about the ass kicking he is taking, the crawfish is not looking too good, and the asshole is no where to be found. tick tock boys...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 pm

light duty huh--well I think they will be unemployed soon,---Wow Maj Harris is really making some major changes on Road Patrol, keep up the good work, we want Frank back he did better then you, and as far as Katz is concerned you have major crimes being done right here in our department- theft of time, perjury etc... and you want new uniforms- you are such a looser. Lets see what Lt. Ghetto, i mean Gitto is going to do wipe crawfish's tears away- what a joke- crawfish you were a boss for a little while, thank goodness you are no longer. And last but not least Athol, you are not on Wendy's Christmas card list anymore--she really thought you had clout with city manager. You played her well. and Ghetto quit putting the post on line we all know it is you Crawfish you are not looking to good.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Det. Crawford is a outstanding investigator, he carried the persons unit for a long time and needs to be given the respect that he deserves, so he arrested a fellow cop for a felony charge in a case that one of his best friends was a victim what is the big deal. The case was tossed out for lack of credibility on the part of victim. I don't think he has solved a major crime since. I would say he should be punished but his personal life is enough punishment. Also we would all like to know what Athol does for a job. His car is always at his house, sounds like Lt. Wierdo. One of the sgts. was talking about how Wier did get knocked out by Off. Ryan, one punch, that had to have been good, well at least Ryan was not arrested--right Troy. Speaking of Troy, you are a little punk also, I think in the same category as Hawkins. I have been staying out of the mix but now I am in. You will be hearing alot of me now. Katz tag you are it-------love it[/quote]

This is old news with Troy, has been crooked from day one. Immler has turned a blind eye to it all, Raines gave him results, Chief Immler could care less how it was done as long as he revieved the recognition from the Feds, Dave Britto was a big black eye for him,he needed to get redemption, gave Troy total protection as long as he kept up the great work. Drew Murphy never knew what hit him that night at the lodge,much less why, they never wanted him in the back and that was that. It wasn't ever going to happen for the guy and they used it to destroy him once and for all.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Lt. Ghetto now that is a good one, she is short term for her position when the pictures from the party come out. You all had to figure with all the swinging going on some one would take a picture at the party for rainy day usage. And what is it with all the sex toys my does your man not know how to perform. either way troy's wife really needs to be concerned getting fired from DCF for showing your tits on the Howard Stern show, now really your family must be really proud of you. Remember girls a picture is worth a thousand words you sold me down the river now I am returning the favor---------love it 2
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Lt. Gitto sold out alot of peope please if you have anything on her please send it to FDLE>
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm

plain and simple, everything on here is true, everyone is trying to figure out who is posting and so what, if you find out what are you going to do about it,--all of the persons are a bunch of wimps and have not been in a fiight for years--yes except Pussendorf and he pissed on himself. SO get past it guys if you are dirty you are going down, if you find out who is posting stuff about you that is all true you have no case, even if it is not i think there is the right to speech and the fact you are pubic officials you have no slander. Look at Bradshaw don't you think if he could do something he would have. Now the question you must ask yourself Gitto and Harris you sold out people for Katz and that was not a wise move. Yes it was always in the back of my mind that this may happen. Guess what, tag you are both it. Yes think back over the years. Now as for as the swinging that is true. Strap on and toys is very true. Pictures yes. Well the lines were drawn now prepare --you hurt me bad and this will not be forgotten. I will show the world your dirt and please find out it is me so I can then testify against you PS---I am already testifying in one lawsuit against you Katz you piece of shit. This is not a prediction this is fact. When I am done you won't be able to even get job with Rick Root-maybe to wash and clean his car. bitch loveit 2
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

troy is a looser, drew not much better---the fact that Troy wanted Drew done by IA is what is really poor--next part Troy bring your wife, I will go say Iwant to fuck her again and lets see what your little shit has to say, I will stomp you and then fuck your wife again. And little guys what is it with the sex toys come on be a real man. Troy I promise the next party I will do that and you will piss on yourself you looser. Have you been masturbating on the internet to ladies lately you sick pervert.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Troy Toby Hawkins Wier are all the same DNA------hey Troy you are on the radar going down soon.Toby Hawkins Wier already done. Good Bye.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 am

hey where has Athol been, I hope he put in paperwork for his time off, he had to go out to buy another paper shredder, that is ok, people will give you up. I hope all these people that have not been at work are putting in for the time off, don't worry I will check next paycheck. Hey Debbie how are you doing, you have not been looking that well. Matt sure did look happyl, you on the other hand?????? shower can't clean the dirt off of you., hawk keep on crying because no one gives a damn, oh and Troy alot of talk going on about you what do your federal friends think,don't worry phone call has been made from what I speculate, tick tock Hey Serpico where have you been we all have been missing you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Why are you all over someone's sex life here? Jealous you weren't included or what? All I read from you is that you "know" all this and clearly you work or worked there, yet you said and did nothing while it was going on? Hypocritical much? Learn to spell or at the very least, learn how to utilize spell check. It's like reading drivel from a second grader. While you're at it, obtain some moral fiber and add it to your diet. It will help cure your diareah[/quote]

key west video
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 pm

To scary to watch!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 am

wow, lets see where have these guys been lately. Hawkins how is road patrol treating you, why were you kicked out of vice---Wessendorf how is Frankie doing, getting that job lined up for you. Crawfish- mad at the world, home is not so good. and Athol--get ready it is coming for you. Word has it you are trying to pull a favor to get the site of the posters. Well if you do who cares, what are you going to do, you have never done anything, and at your age you shouldn't so just go ahead and retire--keep on messing with the young girls and that will be your ending you sicko. Well for this whole group of pathetic cops life has certainly changed since Daddy got fired. More coming. Can't wait to see Crawford and Athol work a case load. Maybe Crawford can arrest another cop.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey Troy your family must be really proud of you and your wife. Can't quite figure it all out, hopefully you will behave yourself at the next party, don't bring the wife. And it is true you really do have little feet, just like Hawkins.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 pm

what is the story with Wier, he only has like 1 hour of sick time left on the book, why is it with Chief Immler he had all the time on the books now none, this is sick he needs to be fired what a thief. The fact he is still working there makes us all look bad.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm

good question about Wier, who ever said they won't get rid of his is right, no respect for the guy. He is very strange. Alot of people are upset that he was not fired 6 months ago. He hurts all of our image and we are getting tired of it. Sgt. Hawkins is of the same litter of pups as Wier, he is just as bad if not worse. How these two guys still work there is the talk of the place.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 am

Well, Det. Crawford, read the summary report yesterday, seems the whole det in charge thing was a complete failure. Soon there will be real supervisor not like before, and you will be given a case load, and required to actually work. Hey life sure is not as good for you as it was a couple years back when you and Sheridan were the A team. Now look at yourself, going down the tubes really quick. Hey maybe you can go to road patrol and work for McCabe.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

things are starting to change in the back. Good to see some of the lazy guys doing work, Caudel even has been showing up for work. Moreno,Crawford and Athol don't look so good. Can't figure out what is making them so negative and nasty- well maybe it is because we all know what they are about, and they know now several thousand know what they are about. Sad what they became. Most of the older officers said those guys never did anything on road and were given cush jobs. Moreno and Hawkins go back a long way. Maybe that is the whole tie in.????? It is nice to be a clean officer, who comes in and works, and gets to watch the scammers get scared. Most of us have alot of faith in our Lt. back here, but no faith in Katz or Lt. Harris.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Moreno isn't looking so good cause shit is hittn the fan one by one the good old crew is being dismantled.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Crawford, have you been arresting any cops lately, you are sad. You walk down the hall ways like you are some type of bad ass.Come on you never did anything. You and Hawkins and Raines starting to all look the same-mad, nervous, scared, sexual deviants. What is the deal with the strap on Crawford, we all got to know.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:27 am

Crawfish as ED that's why he uses a strap-on plus Ghetto has been passed around so much she has never found some one that could plug that bottomless pit just another nasty Boynton hoe and that's a fact jack.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”