We Support Our Interim Chief Katz, and Our Interim Majors Steele and Harris

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 am

We are putting our trust in each of you to do what needs to be done. Please address the corruption and evil goings on that plague this place. We are a good group of dedicated cops who need leadership, not cover ups. Let IA do their thing and smoke out the corruption, then be honest with the city mgr and let her fire those that don't belong behind our badge. It's time for courage, bravery, and conviction. If you all lead us, we will follow you. Damn the haters and disgruntled members, they don't matter any more. Their day has come, and gone. What matters is what happens now. Good luck, we are all counting on each of you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Amen!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Second that gods speed to them may they stayed seated come judgment day so they can take the credit for cleaning up the department. And not a outsider.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 pm

I will be shocked if Lt. Katz does anything at all. He will not make good decisions. I am even madder at Chief Immler for doing such a poor job as chief and for ever promoting Katz to begin with, way to go Chief-- your legacy willl live on and on.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:50 am

Hell yeah...best post on this site. It's now or never. We want to be great. Take us there, and get rid of the closet queen Wierd, the little bitch whiner Wessonpunk, and that old looking fat fuck rapist Dorkins in the process.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:25 am

Oh yes, all you said is true, but what has Katz ever done????????? he is not deserving to be a lt much less acting chief, so Chief Immler this is what you have left us. This group in charge could not supervise Ocean Ridge much less bbpd. Thanks matt for having all the years to train a top upper management team and leaving us with this. You were a terrible chief and that is a fact.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 am

GIVE THEM A CHANCE EVERYBODY THEY ALL MAY SURPRISE US,THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW DO IT, CLEAN UP THE BULL SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL !
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 am

[quote="Anonymous"]GIVE THEM A CHANCE EVERYBODY THEY ALL MAY SURPRISE US,THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW DO IT, CLEAN UP THE BULL SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL ![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 am

Absolutely give them a chance. Everyone bitches about how bad the chief sucks, well let KATZ have z chance Maybe things can turn around. We all wanted change, well this is it!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 am

THE GOOD COPS SUPPORT YOU IN THIS DEPARTMENT IF YOU CANT DO IT THEN GIVE US AWAY TO THE SO ONCE AND FOR ALL,BUT THATS NOT WHAT WE WANT, MAKE BBPD GREAT NOT THE JOKE OF S FL.GET RID OF THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OR HID THEM AWAY FROM US SO WE CAN COME TO WORK STRESS FREE AND DO ARE JOBS.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:30 am

Jeff, Kelly and Stew there you have it the support you knew was always there. Make sure you do the right thing no matter what this all came with a huge price. Most of you may have a few ideas what was done but it does not matter. Move forward in a positive direction, the three of you all know what will be your down fall, you can either try or sit back and wait for somebody else to do the dirty work. if you work together as a team you will make head way learn from the others that made mistakes that cost them dearly, pull together as one and you will be great. Jeff you know this is the truth hope you do it for the departments sake never let your ego guide you your friend, The Punisher
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

lets seee lt. katz the first thing you can do is a true investigation on Lt. Wier you know the one Inv. Roper did, this one is coming back soon on you, you can reopen it and clean it up or you will be the quickest acting chief in history, next look into all the allegations on Hawkins and Wessendorf. Reopen investigation on Wessendorf, same thing if you don't you will be fired, also my money is you won't do anything and you will go down fast, and that a fact jack Mad Dog
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Support our BBPD family as it represents law enforcement at its best. It's the screw-ups (and you know who you are) who use forums like this to tarnish the badge of others because they were and continue to be cowards never amounting to anything- Blue Justice has spoken
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Support our BBPD family as it represents law enforcement at its best. It's the screw-ups (and you know who you are) who use forums like this to tarnish the badge of others because they were and continue to be cowards never amounting to anything- Blue Justice has spoken[/quote]

LAMO Really,now we all know who the fuck ups are that tarnished there badges and why, there all named in these forums for all to learn about and from the posted views it would be thousands and thousands of viewers. Frank Ranize and the rest of the Boynton shit keep your mouth shut. "BLUE JUSTICE HAS SPOKEN" ASS HOLE DAVE WIER HAS SPOKEN OR ANOTHER SWAT ASS HOLE ,LMAO
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm

LAMO, Dude go take your medication, settle down and clean your motor
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:41 pm

LMAO Blue Justice has spoken LMAO
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Support our BBPD family as it represents law enforcement at its best. It's the screw-ups (and you know who you are) who use forums like this to tarnish the badge of others because they were and continue to be cowards never amounting to anything- Blue Justice has spoken

Another feeble attempt in trying to stop people from believing the truth, I am sure after reading these posts you must be shocked that so much dirty laundry was put out on most of your friends, something that had to be done. Like most people that hoard, shit starts to stack up taking over living conditions, that's what happened at BBPD all the good cops were getting chocked out by the stench. The Chief, Wendy and Frank let people like you get away with far to much, and yes it cost them their jobs. I can only imagine who you are, the dirt is still in ever nook of the building, but I had to get the big piles of shit out of the building first, before I could deal with the little ones. Just come to work and play nice and you may have a job when its all over, but some will not be here because of the things that were done. But the shit is going to get clean, be very worried Dave, Steve, Phil, and others that have stolen ,and lied, you will be spotlighted and smoked out, your day is coming very soon. BBPD will once again represent law enforcement at it best, but with a few less pile of shit stinking up the place. The Punisher as spoken.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

These guys read to many comic books, fucking hilarious, Hey Boynton your fucked up ass holes that don't know shit about doing good police work. Green going to take you over.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm

you are describing yourself as the biggest piece of shit and a rat fink.............stinking up the place with lies, bullshit and disgracing that very uniform you wear.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Captain America you're fucking hilarious, green is the grass you shit on. where are you standing now? Punk
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Blue is what your friends will see after your eyes are swollen shut. Dick
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Blue than a shade of green.......LOL
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]you are describing yourself as the biggest piece of shit and a rat fink.............stinking up the place with lies, bullshit and disgracing that very uniform you wear.[/quote]

Dude,go take your medication,settle down and clean your motor.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 pm

HEY, that's my line................SHIT HEAD
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Captain America you're fucking hilarious, green is the grass you shit on. where are you standing now? Punk[/quote]

Dude go take your medication, settle down and clean your motor
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]HEY, that's my line................SHIT HEAD[/quote]

No SHIT HEAD its mine!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]you are describing yourself as the biggest piece of shit and a rat fink.............stinking up the place with lies, bullshit and disgracing that very uniform you wear.[/quote]

I don't wear a uniform anymore!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]you are describing yourself as the biggest piece of shit and a rat fink.............stinking up the place with lies, bullshit and disgracing that very uniform you wear.[/quote]

I don't wear a uniform anymore![/quote]

And we both know its all the truth, that must suck for you a person that still has to wear it with pride. Kind of hard when you have friends like you do! rat fink you showed your hand, cops hate when there faced with the truth!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm

after reading how screwed up PBSO i think we will just clean up our own mess here, we will never and I repeat never go to PBSO. Let me see your sheriff has lied, stolen from the evidence room, made bogus robbery report, cheated just to mention a few, he beats our ex chief hands down, at least our chief is gone and you are stuck with yours for 3 more years, If Chief Katz does not do his job we will get rid of him to. I am a little concerned who is surrounding himself with.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 pm

I really wanna take a wet chunky dump in marks mouth.....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 pm

I have a lot of wet stool [erased by NW]
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 6/30/2013[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Want to say thnx NewsWriter ... Way to keep it on point
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Now now....lets calm down..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:08 am

Chief Katz is meeting with his staff on Tuesday...shits going down. Bring some boxes in to pack up all of your fake ass, wannabe hero, navy seal bullshit Wierd. You're gone!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 am

the good cops are rising up against the douche bags like Wier, Hawkins, Wessendorf and their crew. the rebellion against them is gaining momentum and cannot be stopped...these assholes are done, they just havent faced it yet. if wier was as smart as he likes to think he is, he would recognize that this is an untenable situation and simply retire. its the only way for him to save himself at this point. the other two assholes are too stupid to realize what is happening and they will continue to be the douches that they are, right up until the moment that they get fired.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:41 am

just heard about this and read the all the sites, retired from the job and Katz came on board as i was leaving, I do remember he brought a bomb into the building and the whole building was evacuated and bomb squad brought in.. i also remember he never liked to work the north end. He is smart guy and is the product of modern police work where if you can pass a test, and have no real road police experience you can get promoted. I would never have thought him to be a supervisor much less a chief. Boynton has a long way to go before they ger right. Whoever is Serpico is putting in some major accusations, I hope he can back up what he is saying and if it is true some people need to go to jail. Police work has changed
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:42 am

ps,, Frank was bad cop back then how did he ever last this long is beyond me.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:00 am

old timer...you are retired, this doesn't concern you any longer so stop trying to undermine our new chief and the positive changes that he will bring. so, he did something dumb 20 years ago...who didnt. no one got hurt and its over. being a road toad doesnt make for a good chief...combined training, education, and experience does. katz has all of that, and is a good person on top of that. right guy for the job ahead, you will see.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:50 am

To the above poster, are you clairvoyant or something? Just curious since it appears you can predict the future when you say "positive changes that he (Katz) will bring." Drop the pie in the sky BS. Either he will or won't, it is his opportunity to shine or take a dive, up to him. You know what they say about assume. So instead of making grandiose claims, why don't you give him the oppurtunity and make an informed decision after he takes action and gets results or doesn't. Hope you don't work your cases with that same since of ESP about future events there DICK Tracey.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”