The story of LIon KIng

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Already I have to go to bed I have to work with you idiots in the morning. And do not check this site during the day, i will be posting again at night. LOL
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Any prediction on when will Sheridan get the boot?
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm

good question little man, for the most part being put back in charge of code was a boot, don't know and don't care, let him enjoy what he has, he is harmless once Wendy was removed from the equation.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 pm

please put him in the back again. Crawford and Sheridan were quite a team. Legendary
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes, that sounds really like a winning team, they can arrest some more cops, hey maybe this time they can arrest Wier, Wessendorf and these guys may actually be found guilty. Oh better yet we should have outside agency do it so we can get a conviction and put some of these dirty cops in jail.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 am

[quote="Anonymous"]guys you have to be a little concerned- lets recap past few months: Immler fired, Ranzie fired, Briganti fire, Unger fired. Prediction: more to come.[/quote

concern should turn to worry about now... little little thieving phil got caught and got booted out of cat!!! wierdo got sent home for not wearing proper uniform!!! wussy lost his precious tahoe!!! crawfish and the asshole are no longer supervisors!!! real progress being made... tick tock fellas go swat
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]guys you have to be a little concerned- lets recap past few months: Immler fired, Ranzie fired, Briganti fire, Unger fired. Prediction: more to come.[/quote

concern should turn to worry about now... little little thieving phil got caught and got booted out of cat!!! wierdo got sent home for not wearing proper uniform!!! wussy lost his precious tahoe!!! crawfish and the asshole are no longer supervisors!!! real progress being made... tick tock fellas go swat[/quote]

Great to see some positive change, these guys have had their day with Frank B done I wonder if his so called buddies know how much money they cost him probably three hundred and fifty thousand would be a close estimate. Frank that day at the coffee shop you should have known better, talking all that shit with little Phil karma really is a bitch buddy. So happy to see Chief Katz taking point you were never a contender and helped spread the hate in the department with your lack of leader ship! Time for better days, without these assholes playing anymore of their games.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 am

This shit is way to funny, poor little assholes, lmao
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

so Wier was sent home, the one time he actually comes to work and they send him home, wow, go figure. Now maybe really do something---lets see like maybe fire Wier for not coming to work for past year. Also lets see the little shit Roper back on road patrol, we could all enjoy watching the Katz little do boy squirm. Roper is one of the worst investigators ever. As for as Hawkins back on the road, who cares, he won't do anything and will still be protected. Harris will never do anyone. Also my prediction is that Cannon and McNevin will be next DB supervisors. Yep, they will get things straightened out in no time----ha ha.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:02 am

You know, I would be surprised if attorneys didn't use the Arlington thing in court every time Phil testified in the future to discredit. Same goes for pussendorf. Could even do the same thing for rich and gladis if you were aware of what went on around here.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 am

Lets see: McNevin- the Jones case where he perjured himself. Cannon- lied in IA on Broberg. Yes I know the attorneys are now monitoring this site. I hope all these people get what is coming to them. When done they will be fired. Take that to the bank.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 am

So Phil you still think nothing is going to happen to you. Go to brazil now while you stilll can. What a shame, they had chance to fire you 3 weeks ago and did not, I felt you should be fired. Apparently Harris does not have much say so. Katz is scared of you and Wier and Wessendorf, that is obvious. What ever you have on him is good, but I noted it and will give it to the new chief. So your life is in a spin, you can't believe people don't like you, hey what you have done---you need to be in prison. That day is coming. Go to Brazil
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 am

so phil...care to explain your latest comments about your buddy dave? funny how you are no bashing the guys whose cock you have been sucking for the past 15 years. keep running for cover and blaming others. it wont work though, we see thru you and hate everything about you. you are such a loser and a disgrace to the badge
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 am

[quote="Anonymous"]lIttle Phil be very worried![/quote]

yes, I used to be both the Chief and Wier's little bitch, now I am without a home. All the girls know I have a very little dick. I have no friend except Wessedorf and Raines. I hate coming into work because everyone knows I am a thief, cheater, rapist, poor Marine, liar. I look at myself now and know the party is over, but it was a good run. I will sit back to the next chief comes in and do his dirty work just like i did for Matt. Laughing all the way to the bank, suckers and Katz will never ever touch me, and Harris is weak.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

hey Little Phil, it is pretty messed up, are you turning your back on Wier, he needs you now more then ever. Maybe you and Wessendorf can help him. To think just 12 weeks ago, Frankie was planning to make wier a commader, now look at him. I hope he quits because I know that Katz will not fire him. Wier and Wessendorf and Hawkins are responsible for SWAT team overtime theft. They should all go to jail, and thats right put Wessendorf in DB and really show how stupid you are. You would do better to give Ranzie his job back and put him in DB then put Wessendorf back there, trust me Wessedorf will be leaving in handcuffs by the end Novemeber 1,maybe McCabe can bitch slap him some more.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:32 pm

ok now this gets really sick but some crazy way, Gitto and athol had really wierd sexual relationship, now talk of strap on and gitto and welll???????? Crawford tell me it is not so
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:48 pm

so what is the Moreno story,//////
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 am

hey little phil...why are you are still such a big mouth obnoxious asshole! havent you learned anything yet? just shut the fuck up for once, would you please. my god you are annoying. do you actually think any of us come to work wanting to listen to you big fat loud ass mouth rumbling down the hallways. and how about leaving the night sergeants alone while youre at it. those guys dont deserve to have to listen to your loud mouth and constant bullshit either.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]hey little phil...why are you are still such a big mouth obnoxious asshole! havent you learned anything yet? just shut the fuck up for once, would you please. my god you are annoying. do you actually think any of us come to work wanting to listen to you big fat loud ass mouth rumbling down the hallways. and how about leaving the night sergeants alone while youre at it. those guys dont deserve to have to listen to your loud mouth and constant bullshit either.[/quote]
he needs to just get the shit knocked out of him, hey McCabe how about it.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:43 pm

wow,Phil you have more hits on your site then just about anyone,only second to immler and ranzie. Wow, you are really popular, i am sure your personal dating life has taken off, hard to get dates now that you are out of vice---:::????? What you did back in vice was wrong, that is going to catch up to you soon.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Phil is a standing joke will all know what he is the best part ran down his mothers leg, and were stuck with the rest.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

hey Phil, i hear Bonafair is assigned to look into your overtime theft, they figure you are easy target. Well, I think it woud be easy to show how you scammed the overtime while in under cover unit. Pretty funny you made no arrest, nothing done, yet all the overtime. Hope Bonafair does good job and you are fired.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey Phil I know your happy Gabe just texted you Jeff's weenie so it's official you still hold the record The LIon KIng foe ever!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Yo PHil this is 532 u no m B.
None of these P as swipes were there whenhatever happened FT Shit Happens if it were them it would b a different stores b Kool 53
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 am

[quote="Anonymous"]HakunA mattata with the cash u acquired y the hell didn't u use it for a penile enhancement man.?or better yet a strap on cause according to what has been told about ur vy vy vy vy unmanly parts they have nothing to wk with to enhance bahahahaha. N having a bush as camoflauge that's even funnier. So u must wear a kids size shoe too. So u act like such an arrogant ass to coverup ur lack of manhood. Peeps lets forgive sir lion king inadequate for his short comings no penis intended.[/quote]
well at least when you go to prison Phil you know you will play the female role, life has a way of coming around and getting you. Good always prevail over evil and brother you are evil. You must be concerned when they start looking into your overtime. Yes that is coming. Bonafair will be given the assignmen in the near future by the city manager, why, because Ia is incompotent being run by a idiot and Katz's left hand. NO I see things on both Little Penis and Wessendorf getting cranked up. and by the way--quit running your mouth at work, just shut up and you would be better off. Hey does your ex wife know about the site.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:13 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Yo PHil this is 532 u no m B.
None of these P as swipes were there whenhatever happened FT Shit Happens if it were them it would b a different stores b Kool 53[/quote]

Dude get in rehab that meth has destroyed your bran cells. Then again you were always a mental midget!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 am

532, plz man, blog sobber at least! Then we might have a clue as to what you are trying to say. Lord, your reports were bad enough, I really dont want a repeat here.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Phil you are a celebrity, and your dad never thought you would amount to much. Boy was he wrong. Look at all the post readers on your site, wow how is the dating world going for you -no so good huh. Oh well- you always have Kelly to cry on. Keep up the good work, you make us all very proud to wear this uniform. Hey phil, i am going to Arlington next month, any good places to eat.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”