Return of Serpico

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Ok all you BBPD fans guess it is time for me to come back out. For all of those that don't know me, this is Serpico, and for all of you that do, best pull the oh shit restraining bar down into place for this rollercoaster ride.
It appears that Immler is on his way out the door, head first, along with his little minions. But to help this process along and to make sure it is thorough over the next week or so I am going to be posting all the dirty little facts of life around this place here in the open for everyone to read. All the fun little details and facts that will make some people scurry into their holes. So without further A' due here we go. So mr Pussendorf who decided to purjer himself on the stand in regards to having no prior injury to his shoulder, I have the transcript. And Lt. Katz when you were informed of the perjury and it was suggested you look into it, what did you do with it as the professional standards guy.... hmmmm ... NOTHING. And here the Judge thought you were going to do something with it. So guess I need to contact the judge and let him know that nothing was done, I wonder what he is going to say. What you don't like to apply the rules equally? Jeff I thought you always had the highest of standards, or at least that was what you have said, lmao.
So guys this was just a little taste to start with. More to come, stay tuned.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 pm

hey serpico keep up the good work we alll know you got the chief in a uproar, do you know they actually tried to get your email account from the newspaper, they were denied but were given certain information about your account and all the others who have been posting, the palm beach post provided this information because slater used to work there, the sun sentinel told them to go jump. Be careful brother you are in a bed of snakes. Ref to Lt. Katz he is dirty as they come he covered up alot of stuff for Thief of Police. You are right on target with Sgt. Pussedorf he needs to go out in handcuffs and squeal like a girl just like he did in the locker room. Watch your back --Serpico for PBA president.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 am

pio sllater stated that if the wessendorf case was looked into it would bring the whole place down-chief, katz,and wessendorf and people would leave in handcuffs. this is a fact. Sarah stated she is concerned on money used out of forfeiture account for
Immler's personal use. Ask Off. Harris
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am

ok- the truth about the testing system-Lt. Gitto worked directly under Lt. Katz-by rank nothing else get your minds out of the gutter and that would really be scary seeing either one naked- Lt. Katz wrote the test, he set Lt. Gitto up with a tutor who he is very close with and she tutored Lt. Gitto who amazingly scored a perfect score. Henry who knew all this kept mouth shut so he could be promoted to Sgt. This Henry is same got wanting to be on pension board. Henry sold his soul. Lt. Gitto did what she knows best and that is cheat. SO there you have the truth and this is not second hand- it makes me sick what they have done.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

To whoever the coward is hiding behind a keyboard to post "facts" that are attributed to me....please get your facts straight. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about because what you claim I stated is in fact a lie. In fact, if you can find the courage to come out from behind the keyboard, you can call me and say what you need to say to me personally.
Please keep me out of this. I shouldn't be brought into this drama because I've simply come to work and done my job. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to lie and hurt people, especially when you bring my name into it.
PIO SLATER

[quote="Anonymous"]pio sllater stated that if the wessendorf case was looked into it would bring the whole place down-chief, katz,and wessendorf and people would leave in handcuffs. this is a fact. Sarah stated she is concerned on money used out of forfeiture account for
Immler's personal use. Ask Off. Harris[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Lt. Katz helped Lt. Wier get promoted also--he was his private tutor, some think he had a crush on Lt. Wier, either way he helped him and he was also one who administered the test, later when Lt. Wier as accused of never coming to work Lt. Katz was the one who produced paperwork for Inv. Roper showing Lt. Wier had been at work the fact is that was not true ask any sgt and it will clearly show this to be a lie don't worry the truth willl be coming out soon. Lt. katz and lt Wier willl both be fired by the new chief because I will give him all the documentation. Also Lt. Gitto willl go down. what will crawford do when the sugar momma gets fired -these are not predictions if Chief Immler go be forced to leave by city manager what do u think she will do with 3. Wow after looking at this it makes Briganti and Unger look good.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:04 pm

serpico--answer this for me Now to be a Lieutenant you have to have college degree----Immler, Briganti, Unger, Katz, Gitto all have extesive education- so if you put them all together they do not equal a real cop and certainly not a leader- so I would think education does not make the person but morals and ethics do- I think most of their degrees were on company time, and we know that Briganti and Unger both had help writing their papers. Signed--Mad Dog
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:13 pm

answer this one for me what is the tie in with Briganti and Pussendorf- he has been run out of every unit, investigated for hostile work place, proven to be liar in court yet he still has on stripes and carries a gun. Pussendorf must have something good on Maj. Briganti. and come to think of it the same must apply for Lt. Wier.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Wonder who helped Frank with his papers wonder who hummmmmm come on Frank and how did you compensate the beast . Well you never had a conscious after all those hood rats you bun holed what a pig how's the STD' still taken the meds can't have those nasty out breaks and be Chiefy. May be LIsa can help you out again. ( Lamo)
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Pio sluter
Its a blog he can say whatever he likes. May not be right but if that is all he said I wouldn't worry about it. There are enough things that you have done that I would worry about those coming out more than what was said in the above post. You have been one of matt's Hench men in a lot of things. Yes you could say you were doing your job, but for me that would not make feel good about it at night and would deffinately make me re evaluate me moral compass.

Serpico

P.S. Your the least of my concerns here but if you like I can get to a post about you next week some time. Got other ones to do first.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Pio Slater how coy now after everything you have done and said about certain officers in this department you post your pathetic request funny how you were having the time of your life with all the upper staff laughing it up knowing all the inner workings of the department. Guess you wish you were out of some of those informative meetings and IA materials .I'm sure a good attorney will tell you if it's the truth you don't have a leg to stand on. I'm sure you may know one that can tell you how much trouble you are in right now . Yes daddy is leaving the building and making sure you and the rest of the idiots are left holding the bag. Don't you understand, do you get it now! you may want to get an attorney,I'm sure you will have some explaining to do on a lot of the illegal activity over the years and yes like you said you may want to tell the truth and not lie like everyone else does. Yes PIO slater no need for any disrespect, what you have done in private settings is your business but don't act like the meek little girl that comes to work and does a great job, please you have said and done things that will not vanish like the chief is doing we all know what you are and have done with Matt and Jeff and Frank time to own up to it the new chief who ever he is will see right through your bull. Will see how you hold up under pressure . Herd of a good attorney think his last name is the same as yours may want to have a father daughter talk you have been a bad little girl and I'm not talking the about your sex life.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:58 pm

I have read all the posts,I have been long retired from Boynton Beach P.D. Still call it my home. I have had the pleasure of knowing Wendy Unger and would love to see her make Chief of police. I am sure she has kept book like she was taught by another good Chief Chris Y. I am sure some of the above posts have merit that's why I will be calling the city manger and telling her what I know about Frank B. I always thought he would have done great things but what a great disappointment he has become. Wendy is no dummy and has accomplished more than most have and being a woman and has the respect of the officers. Sorry Frank thought you would have grown a spin by now, time for a strong woman to lead the department the city manager and commissioners will be getting an ear full from me. Never thought much of the last two chiefs Wendy dod what she had to do to survive under the chief and did't sell her soul like i have read most did. they need to stay inside and clean up the people who think there entitled to a free check who are never there and collecting a check . it is a crime an a insult to every retired cop that put in her/ his time.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Sluter that's a good one Serpico you would have thought she was the chief the way she walked around the station house all high and mighty thinking she was all that. Everyone laughed behind her back knowing she was nothing but a holster sniffer crawling in and out of every cops bed. Why do some girls feel they have to do that it always comes back to haunt them in a bad way. They still say how nasty she was in bed and I mean not in a good sense. But I think you are right she was on the inn, and knows some pretty screwed up stuff. She has way bigger problems that hr reputation and she ruined that her self.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 pm

And I thought my department was f- up you guys have some real issues but makes good reading.If any of this is true the x chief needs to write another book this one will make him a million!
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:44 pm

To Lori Valeri, I am unsure if your read this site or are even aware of it but I am sure by sometime this week there will be more than one commissioner asking you if any of this is true. So before you open your mouth, with your religious background, you may want to say you are looking into it and to forward any information they have to you. Because I will be sending out packets with all the departments dirty laundry that has been downplayed and covered up by the chief and Katz, for the past several years. I think this is the best time with the new commission to show them what a poor chief Matt really was. What is worse, the upper administration failed to stop or report Immler’s misdeeds . I’m sure the Berkshire report touches on this. Understand this, when it all comes out it is going to look very bad and that you were less than transparent in that you had this info and did not immediately inform the commission and take corrective action. You can’t hide behind the fact that you are an acting city manager, You are the city manager now, act like one.

Signed Serpico
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Sorry slater you knew why they dropped the charges and Steve W was called a lier by the s/a. How could you post some shit like that. I agree with the above posts you are scum . Do you even have a college degree omg what a stupid bitch I hope the new chief fires you. Tired of looking at you and dealing with your shitty attitude you are a lier just like all your friends in high places remember saying that (lmao) selective memory hoe convenient. Not misspelled your a dirty nasty dirty hoe to fop party's were. Fun not so much now when you have a steady cop on the hook.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 am

To whom the retired person is stating that Wendy would be a good chief, what did she ever do, she was put in charge of fto program as a sgt because she could not handle road patrol, she was put in as pio because she could not handle road lt. She has never made significant arrest, she was best buds with Sgt. Wallace and Sgt. Ranzie need we say more. Also having her walk around in the detective bureau every day wearing clothes that are defintely not professional and talking in a very rude and unprofessional manner is no example of any major much less chief. Wendy and Gitto are best buds and lets not forget their trips together. Also lets not forget about her involvment in the death of the Atlanta cop. SO please retired cop get your facts straight when you make comments about Wendy, we do not want her- she will make Immler look like a good chief and that I thought was impossible. Please bring in outside acting chief for us so we have a chance to start rebuilding now.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 am

Slater-you did make the comment about the Pussendorf case, in the hallway by Chief Immler's office when sun sentinel was trying to get copy of report when Mc Cabe beat up r I should say slapped around Pussydorf in the locker room. Don't lie.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 am

What ever happened to Lt. Wier investigaion--I hear different things. I do know that Lt. Wier likes to brag when out drinking and must have some good stuff on Briganti and Katz. why did Roper cover for him??????? I hear that one is coming back hard on Katz.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 am

I knew Wendy as patrolman, poor road cop, fun on midnight shift, never did anything at all worth while. Threatened to sue city because wanted to work and prostitution reversal and she did not want to stated it made her feel sleazy the way perverts talked to her- yet she talked worse then any male cop including her side kick Ranzie. she would not have made probation as Sgt. and they put her in FTO program. Why has she never been in charged of Road Patrol- because Immler knows she can't handle it. Wendy- leave with Immler. And please at least try to act like a major. Hey whatever came up with the DCF case you were involved in.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:17 am

Dude, you are one annoying whiny bitch. Stfu already.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:12 am

Wendy will be chief has the full support of the department and PBA we love her should have been chief along time ago . Frank is a known as the village idiot that plays favorites what a failure in life still looking for support from all his ass hole friends wtf is wrong with these guys.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 am

this annoying whiny bitch has kicked more ass then you will in a lifetime, the only way it works now is to get the press involved. Ask Hawkins- he was given order by chief to pull over Mayor Rodgriuez and put dope in car and arrest, Little Phil tried his best but never could get him, so as the chief told phil- I had to take care of the mayor myself- he stated that story to several people. The only way to take out the garbage is this way, lets not forget the Pussydorf case, you handle it the old fashion way and the pussendorf has you arrrested. Also with that case lets not forget the role that Ranzie Sheridan and Crawford played in it. Crawford that was one of the worse investigations ever done, get out of police work and go work for car dealership. If what is being said Dude, you did not know then you are pretty stupid, Also the Atlanta cops widow probably would not want Wendy as chief either Mad Dog
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm

FBI needs to come in and clean house from the chief down before he escapes they all need to go down if any of this is true. All fucking assholes can't trust any of them.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Annoying whint bitch, I hardly doubt it. But it is your lie so tell it anyway you like. You fit in around here perfectly.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I second that motion, they could fill their quota for the year by coming here for a weekend
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey good point Mad Dog--Sheridan and Crawford did make the arrest and were laughing about it. Lets see Ranzie also played role in it because he hated McCabe. Pussendorf was proven to be a liar --yet standard practice should have been for Crawford to then arrest Pussendorf. He I believe would have been the one to do the follow up investigation on Pussendorf. Yet neither Crawford or Sheridan did anything. This falls more on them lack of duty then Commander Katz. I don't think any of them know how to investigate a real crime. Now there are no sgts in the detective bureau just Lt. Steele and thats it.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Now Vanreeth is a great guy just like Chief Matt Immler from the same cloth those two guys . His son is a great Pbso Sergeant top notch doesn't get any better.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 am

everything that mad dog said i can confirm to be true. Hawkins made comment about having to get rid of the mayor for the chief. It is also true how Sheridan and Crawford went after McCabe and were laughing about it. It was the lowest level ever for our department when a cop pressed charges on another cop. There is no respect for any of them. It seems that most involved have had problems Ranzie fired, Immler ran out, Sheridan transferred to where he has no contact with police officers -Unger played a role in this case also and easily let this happen. She is a very poor leader and a nasty person. Crawford well he has gotten his own form of misery. Signed Bob
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 pm

hey what is the deal with Hawkins, I heard he got kicked out of DPU back in the day with Sgt. Wallace for some bad stuff.I also heard that Off. Ryan beat up Lt Wier at a bar and that Lt. Wier got beat up at another bar down south. I thought SWAT commander was suppose to be tough
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

next group to go-Sarah, Debbi, Wier and Wessendorf along with Slater
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Cowardice-- is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override doing or saying what is right, good and of help to others or oneself in a time of need.
This describes the writer of ALL these postings.
There are mental health providers out there that can help you with your bitterness and anger and delusional thoughts.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:06 am

L,Mao Cowardice = Dave Phil, Steve refusing to come out of the closet.
0 x

Anonymous

Return of Serpico

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 pm

hey serpico word has it DOJ is coming,
0 x

Re: Return of Serpico

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:FBI needs to come in and clean house from the chief down before he escapes they all need to go down if any of this is true. All fucking assholes can't trust any of them.

I agree
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”