Dave on Christmas

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Dave on Christmas

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Did anyone see the news coverage of our beloved State Attorney working the first appearance court on Christmas? We all know David is a media hound, but how is this news worthy? David is a Jew. Therefore he doesn't celebrate Christmas. Where is the news in this? Is it because he finally showed up for work?
0 x

Re: Dave on Christmas

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Did you ever bother to think that he gave one of his Christian ASA's the day off because he is Jewish and wanted to make sure that his employee had a Merry Christmas? Do you assholes do anything beyond criticize people because your life is so perfect? Fuck off assclown.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Is David a saint now for filling in? really... scumbag!... arrogant, short and full of himself. I remember the first time I met him out with a group of people downtown. He had being drinking some ... puts his hand out for me to shake his hand and says... "I'm David Aronberg, remember that name because I'll be the next state attorney". I knew money still buys bullshit... I just didn't know they stacked it that tall.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:17 am

You are full of shit.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Aronberg is a piece of shit. Picking and choosing who to prosecute. It's criminal!
0 x

Troof

Postby Troof » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:Aronberg is a piece of shit. Picking and choosing who to prosecute. It's criminal!

Couldn't agree more.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Thing is, how do you stop it? He's up Bradshaw's ass all the time and Bradshaw is no better.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 pm

When it comes to prosecuting cops, it's always a crapshoot. Most of these cops need to be in jail but will never happen with these two jack offs at the helm.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:43 pm

When it comes to prosecuting cops, it's always a crapshoot. Most of these cops need to be in jail but will never happen with these two jack offs at the helm.
0 x

PBSOTalk is a joke

Postby PBSOTalk is a joke » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:47 am

LOL at the complete morons on this forum!! A bunch of idiots!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:57 am

You're on it, what does that make you? Oh yeah, an idiot.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”