Community Organizer Freeman

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

I was pleasantly surprised that Freeman was finally nabbed, what a shady character he is. I remember seeing him in an Aronberg campaign ad and was shocked at the time. Kudos to Aronberg for standing behind what needed to be done. Lesser politicians would have tried to sweep it under the rug or tip the guy off. Nice work Dave!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

This is exactly why PBSOTalk has stood by Aronberg from the very beginning because he stands up for truth and justice unlike McBall-less. Thank You Dave!

[quote="Anonymous"]I was pleasantly surprised that Freeman was finally nabbed, what a shady character he is. I remember seeing him in an Aronberg campaign ad and was shocked at the time. Kudos to Aronberg for standing behind what needed to be done. Lesser politicians would have tried to sweep it under the rug or tip the guy off. Nice work Dave![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I was pleasantly surprised that Freeman was finally nabbed, what a shady character he is. I remember seeing him in an Aronberg campaign ad and was shocked at the time. Kudos to Aronberg for standing behind what needed to be done. Lesser politicians would have tried to sweep it under the rug or tip the guy off. Nice work Dave![/quote]

He was created, but not educated, by The Palm Beach K-12 publics schools, and trained by the cultural marxist, who run the county.

Racist Based programs, and the so called educators, are corrupt.... Gent and Shaw included.

We reap, what we sow....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm

He must have thougt he was house help, when he was field help.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

He had to be "a shady character" he endorsed Jennifer Prior Brown, as a Palm Beach County School Board Member.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:37 pm

I heard Palm Beach School Districts Supt., did a Tiger Woods in reverse.

PBSD LEO's, are calling it The Jungle Fever Case.....
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”