ASA Assistant Invokes her Right to Remain Silent

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:01 pm

[quote=NewsWriter]Readers, this is simply shocking. Assistant State Attorney Alexis Botticelli, on two different occassions, was asked about her role about the falsification of evidentiary documents she used to attempt to prosecute a case. Both times, she invoked her right to remain silent so she wouldn't incriminate herself. WTF kind of prosecutors do we have in this county? Simply stunning.[/quote]

Are you sure? According to the Florida Bar, there is no licensed attorney in this state by the name of "Alexis Botticelli"
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Dont let the facts get in the way of a scoop!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:40 pm

And this should surprise you? Most ASAs were pawns of the previous administrations. A lot more will be coming out as time goes on. Dave Aaronberg will not allow this to go on, and he is starting to weed out the incompetant attorneys and staff
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote=NewsWriter]Readers, this is simply shocking. Assistant State Attorney Alexis Botticelli, on two different occassions, was asked about her role about the falsification of evidentiary documents she used to attempt to prosecute a case. Both times, she invoked her right to remain silent so she wouldn't incriminate herself. WTF kind of prosecutors do we have in this county? Simply stunning.[/quote]

Are you sure? According to the Florida Bar, there is no licensed attorney in this state by the name of "Alexis Botticelli"[/quote]

Too funny! The name you used is a former secretary who hasn't worked for the SAO in over a year!!! What a bunch of frauds!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 am

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"][quote=NewsWriter]Readers, this is simply shocking. Assistant State Attorney Alexis Botticelli, on two different occassions, was asked about her role about the falsification of evidentiary documents she used to attempt to prosecute a case. Both times, she invoked her right to remain silent so she wouldn't incriminate herself. WTF kind of prosecutors do we have in this county? Simply stunning.[/quote]

Are you sure? According to the Florida Bar, there is no licensed attorney in this state by the name of "Alexis Botticelli"[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. Sorry for the oversight - I have corrected it.[/quote]

You've corrected what? The name? The young lady whose name YOU used was a SECRETARY in COMBAT and has been gone from the SAO for almost TWO YEARS! You gotta be kidding me! Do you idiots vet any of the information you're given?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 am

[quote=NewsWriter]Readers, this is simply shocking. Assistant State Attorney assistant Alexis Botticelli, on two different occasions, was asked about her role about the falsification of evidentiary documents she and an ASA used to attempt to prosecute a case. Both times, she invoked her right to remain silent so she wouldn't incriminate herself. WTF kind of prosecutors do we have in this county? Simply stunning.
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 2/13/2013[/i][/quote]

Alexis who? Crickets!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 am

[quote="Anonymous"]And this should surprise you? Most ASAs were pawns of the previous administrations. A lot more will be coming out as time goes on. Dave Aaronberg will not allow this to go on, and he is starting to weed out the incompetant attorneys and staff[/quote]

Frankly, I am shocked. Two reasons. One, there is no ASA with that name at the SAO, past OR present. Two, the secretary you NAMED was not interviewed and wasn't aware of this until I made sure she found out about this garbage 10 mins ago. I hope she sues the **** out of you!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 am

[quote=NewsWriter]She can sue the person making the allegation. She can't sue me for publishing documentation obtained by a third party. The fact she no longer works there means nothing - fOr all I know, she may have quit after being caught. If this document I've received is wrong, please feel free to have her contact me and tell me it is not correct, and why it is not correct.[/quote]

Can you be more obtuse? What part of Secretary are you missing? This young woman has been gone for around 2 YEARS and documentation? Of what!?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Maybe I am wrong but shouldn't you have contacted her and verified the information BEFORE you put it here? Was this from 2 years or more ago? Making such an accusation should expose you to some form of penalty since your MO is to make accusations, more often than not without any proof other than your BS sources.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Another example of the BS pushed and spread by this site.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 pm

I guess the persom complaining is not up to date with this forum. Everything is a joke here.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

[quote=NewsWriter]She can sue the person making the allegation. She can't sue me for publishing documentation obtained by a third party. The fact she no longer works there means nothing - fOr all I know, she may have quit after being caught. If this document I've received is wrong, please feel free to have her contact me and tell me it is not correct, and why it is not correct.[/quote]

I am totally confused. To your way of thinking she must prove herself innocent to you? You truly do have an overinflated sense of self! If anyone dares to mention your service, it is censorship 101. Your allegations based upon some mysterious and UNPUBLISHED document is laughable. So if I understand you, you only play offense while mis-identifying someone here and that's ok? A secretary becomes a lawyer and because she no longer works there as a secretary it's because she did something wrong? Friggin amazing. Your double standard is worse than anything I have seen you accuse Bradshaw and Gauger of.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm

[b]al·le·ga·tion[/b] [al-i-gey-shuh[img]http://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png[/img][img]http://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png[/img]n]
[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]
noun[/color]
1. the act of [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/allege]alleging[/url]; [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]affirmation.[/color]
2. an assertion made with little or no [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]proof.[/color]

I really feel for your poor lawyer. He's got to be up day and night with you..

0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Please get your facts straight. She only did what she was directed to do by the Prosecutor - her direct supervisor. Also, there is or was no falsification of documents.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Please get your facts straight. She only did what she was directed to do by the Prosecutor - her direct supervisor. Also, there is or was no falsification of documents.[/quote]

Ohhhh so doing illegal or unethical deeds are okay as long as it is directed by a supervisor. I'll remember that the next time Sgt Burrows asks me to plant crack on a suspect.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Seems to me thre is plenty of supporting documentation showing bad juju was going on. Also it happened 2 yrs ago. Yes it IS a big deal. Not even past the statute of limitations. Hey Gauger, is there a statute of limitations on your boy relations?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Relax moron....nobody cares but you....
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”