Criminal charges dropped against Suncoast band leader

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 pm

The PBPost reported today that the State Attorney dropped all criminal charges against the band leader from Suncoast. It is finally great to know we have a REAL LEADER as State Attorney now. This is just another scar on the administration under the previous State Attorneys.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 am

Now why don't you remove the arrest from his record at the expense of the department?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Now why don't you remove the arrest from his record at the expense of the department?[/quote]
EXACTLY. This is the most offensive thing about the so called "justice system" in Florida; you cannot get un-arrested, and due to the "sunshine laws", your records are more accessible to the public than in any other state. The cost of a criminal attorney/expungement/mugshot removal alone burns thousands of dollars at a minimum, never mind the tertiary effects which are far more difficult to overcome than the initial financial burdens. This is what snide cops mean when they say "you might beat the time, but you won't beat the ride" -- disgusting, unprofessional, unjust, and most importantly, unconstitutional.

To answer your question directly: [i][b]Because "they" (meaning the corrupt farce that has been the justice system for a while now) have, and continue to, reap massive personal profit and undeserved rewards from his arrest, and the barbaric, continual shaming of him for it. Welcome to the "NEW INQUISITION". Got Sadism?
[/b][/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:48 am

I wholeheartedly agree that the biggest shame is the expense, embarrassment and lack of relief for the accused. I also cannot understand why the Palm Beach Post would interview Mr. McAuliffe to allow him to again justify his actions. Mr. McAuliffe is now a private citizen and his opinion is no more important than yours or mine at this time. Did the Post ask Mr. Aronberg his thoughts while McAuliffe was in office? Once again, not relevent.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”