The Whole World is Watching!

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:27 am

You guys better get your shitt together and quick cause the whole world is watching.........Gotta say - the so called transition team - NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Nobody's watching idiot... Who cares
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 am

Watching what? An office that employs a great group of people who do their best to make this county a better place? Those energies would be better served watching some of the people who claim to be cops on here and who have mental health issues!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Watching what? An office that employs a great group of people who do their best to make this county a better place? Those energies would be better served watching some of the people who claim to be cops on here and who have mental health issues![/quote]

Do their best???? The county is corrupt, because the LE's are not doing their best...

A fish, rots from the head.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Watching what? An office that employs a great group of people who do their best to make this county a better place? Those energies would be better served watching some of the people who claim to be cops on here and who have mental health issues![/quote]

Do their best???? The county is corrupt, because the LE's are not doing their best...

A fish, rots from the head.[/quote]

Apparently, your brain is rotting.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Transition is still early things don't happen overnight
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Transition is still early things don't happen overnight[/quote]

Yup, Columbo's to Gambino's, it takes a few months.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Transition is still early things don't happen overnight[/quote]

Yup, Columbo's to Gambino's, it takes a few months.[/quote]
Um, how about Bradshaws to Van Reeths? I can give you their 20s . . ; ).
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Watching what? An office that employs a great group of people who do their best to make this county a better place? Those energies would be better served watching some of the people who claim to be cops on here and who have mental health issues![/quote]

Just who the f***k are you kidding. Just about everyone of you that promotes stops treat those stopped by by promoting provocation and do so by promoting yourselves as some who's above the law. You entice trouble just to get another arrest. If you think for one minute you,especially you that posted this are making this world or any part of it a safer place. Man you'd better wake up as you are the perfect example of why public mistrust grows larger each and everyday against those ho wear badges. If nothing is to be hidden than why fear the scrutiny. You have pinpointed yourself as one of hose who carry a badge and can get away with murder. Remember one hing you ahole we the taxpayers pay your salary. You work for us and should be responsible to answer to us. Most all of you have no respect for anyone,not even yourselves.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Watching what? An office that employs a great group of people who do their best to make this county a better place? Those energies would be better served watching some of the people who claim to be cops on here and who have mental health issues![/quote]

Just who the f***k are you kidding. Just about everyone of you that promotes stops treat those stopped by by promoting provocation and do so by promoting yourselves as some who's above the law. You entice trouble just to get another arrest. If you think for one minute you,especially you that posted this are making this world or any part of it a safer place. Man you'd better wake up as you are the perfect example of why public mistrust grows larger each and everyday against those ho wear badges. If nothing is to be hidden than why fear the scrutiny. You have pinpointed yourself as one of hose who carry a badge and can get away with murder. Remember one hing you ahole we the taxpayers pay your salary. You work for us and should be responsible to answer to us. Most all of you have no respect for anyone,not even yourselves.[/quote]

Yep, I can tell. You missed your Meds today and your ill-written post proves it. I don't know of any employee of any public safety agency or SAO that is given tax exempt status; so I guess we pay our own salaries. As for your assertion that we "get away with murder" please tell me who we have killed?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Yep, I can tell. You missed your Meds today and your ill-written post proves it. I don't know of any employee of any public safety agency or SAO that is given tax exempt status; so I guess we pay our own salaries. As for your assertion that we "get away with murder" please tell me who we have killed?[/quote]
[ul][li][b]SETH ADAMS[/b] - and your collective, utter lack of compassion and ethics, damages people to the point they understandably feel that their lives are no longer worth living, and their anxiety-ridden bodies have to turn to medication just to be able to breathe "your air."[/li][/ul][ul][li]I will immediately, and with much gusto, accept $70,000 from you, a free car "w/everything", free health care "w/everything", free para-military training & gear, and a chance to hit the "disability lotto", if you only want about $20,000 back. [i]You do not pay your own salaries; your victims do.[/i][/li][/ul][ul][li]Yes, the post is not so well written, and the person who typed it was clearly emotionally affected at the time. Maybe they were victimized by the police recently, or one too many times, and now their personal, as well as emotional security, has been utterly shattered? Maybe their financial and physical health have suffered as well, making the emotional trauma all the more difficult, if not impossible, to overcome? Perhaps they've been victimized by criminals that don't wear uniforms also? And the vulgar release of truth you are criticizing is all their helpless, broken psyche could muster to empower themselves enough to carry on for another 5 minutes?[/li][/ul]Sloppy as the delivery may be, the message is clean and clear; you do not consider this to be the irrational post your comments reflect, or you would not have responded with such callous, pre-packaged gibberish.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Yep, I can tell. You missed your Meds today and your ill-written post proves it. I don't know of any employee of any public safety agency or SAO that is given tax exempt status; so I guess we pay our own salaries. As for your assertion that we "get away with murder" please tell me who we have killed?[/quote]
[ul][li][b]SETH ADAMS[/b] - and your collective, utter lack of compassion and ethics, damages people to the point they understandably feel that their lives are no longer worth living, and their anxiety-ridden bodies have to turn to medication just to be able to breathe "your air."[/li][/ul][ul][li]I will immediately, and with much gusto, accept $70,000 from you, a free car "w/everything", free health care "w/everything", free para-military training & gear, and a chance to hit the "disability lotto", if you only want about $20,000 back. [i]You do not pay your own salaries; your victims do.[/i][/li][/ul][ul][li]Yes, the post is not so well written, and the person who typed it was clearly emotionally affected at the time. Maybe they were victimized by the police recently, or one too many times, and now their personal, as well as emotional security, has been utterly shattered? Maybe their financial and physical health have suffered as well, making the emotional trauma all the more difficult, if not impossible, to overcome? Perhaps they've been victimized by criminals that don't wear uniforms also? And the vulgar release of truth you are criticizing is all their helpless, broken psyche could muster to empower themselves enough to carry on for another 5 minutes?[/li][/ul]Sloppy as the delivery may be, the message is clean and clear; you do not consider this to be the irrational post your comments reflect, or you would not have responded with such callous, pre-packaged gibberish.[/quote]

Seek help, seriously. This thread was about the SAO, which by the way had zero to do with the Adams situation, one in which I agree with a lot of what was speculated about. 70K? Not here. Free? Also not here. I have no victims and there is no collective. There is what we believe and what can be proven.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Yep, I can tell. You missed your Meds today and your ill-written post proves it. I don't know of any employee of any public safety agency or SAO that is given tax exempt status; so I guess we pay our own salaries. As for your assertion that we "get away with murder" please tell me who we have killed?[/quote]
[ul][li][b]SETH ADAMS[/b] - and your collective, utter lack of compassion and ethics, damages people to the point they understandably feel that their lives are no longer worth living, and their anxiety-ridden bodies have to turn to medication just to be able to breathe "your air."[/li][/ul][ul][li]I will immediately, and with much gusto, accept $70,000 from you, a free car "w/everything", free health care "w/everything", free para-military training & gear, and a chance to hit the "disability lotto", if you only want about $20,000 back. [i]You do not pay your own salaries; your victims do.[/i][/li][/ul][ul][li]Yes, the post is not so well written, and the person who typed it was clearly emotionally affected at the time. Maybe they were victimized by the police recently, or one too many times, and now their personal, as well as emotional security, has been utterly shattered? Maybe their financial and physical health have suffered as well, making the emotional trauma all the more difficult, if not impossible, to overcome? Perhaps they've been victimized by criminals that don't wear uniforms also? And the vulgar release of truth you are criticizing is all their helpless, broken psyche could muster to empower themselves enough to carry on for another 5 minutes?[/li][/ul]Sloppy as the delivery may be, the message is clean and clear; you do not consider this to be the irrational post your comments reflect, or you would not have responded with such callous, pre-packaged gibberish.[/quote]

Seek help, seriously. This thread was about the SAO, which by the way had zero to do with the Adams situation, one in which I agree with a lot of what was speculated about. 70K? Not here. Free? Also not here. I have no victims and there is no collective. There is what we believe and what can be proven.[/quote]

You are correct, but please read the original post to which both criticisms refer, seriously:

[font=Arial, Tahoma][i]Just who the f***k are you kidding. Just about everyone of you that promotes stops treat those stopped by by promoting provocation and do so by promoting yourselves as some who's above the law. You entice trouble just to get another arrest. If you think for one minute you,especially you that posted this are making this world or any part of it a safer place. Man you'd better wake up as you are the perfect example of why public mistrust grows larger each and everyday against those ho wear badges. If nothing is to be hidden than why fear the scrutiny. You have pinpointed yourself as one of hose who carry a badge and can get away with murder. Remember one hing you ahole we the taxpayers pay your salary. You work for us and should be responsible to answer to us. Most all of you have no respect for anyone,not even yourselves.[/i][/font]
[i]
[/i]
The above poster, even though you are correct that the post should be referencing the SAO, is actually referring to deputies, and I addressed it, and the comments accompanying it, with this in mind. I think there is just a mis-understanding here, in that the comments directed at the post assume (rightly) that the SAO is being called out, when it is actually the actions of deputies that are. Please note that the thread gets corrupted early on with references like "LE's not doing their job", which can easily be confused with LEOs, and "LEO" isn't such a specific term either. I think this is why the insightful post about watching mentally unstable deputies instead of the SAO was not validated (good idea by the way!). And, my point was, that the poster obviously does "need help", for the valid reasons I, and they, stated. Fair enough?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm

This new State Attorney owes it to this county to re-open and investigate the Seth Adams murder case. Each participant in this scam should receive a subpoena and be examined independently. A Grand Jury should review each detailed bit of testimony and evidence.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm

How many times do I have to tell you that this case is dead in the water. Those who care about all the cover ups in pbso especially in regards to some of the recent deputy involved shootings need to focus on the 2 open cases (Boynton sports bar and Boca retarded teen). Though you may have no relation with these victims, success and the truth coming out here could cause enough evidence to re-open several other homicide cases including the two deputies run over in the glades which many of us know was a huge cover up! We also need to see why the sheriff never charges his own even when it comes to clear cut DUI accidents with injuries like the Derry boating accident, Anderson motorcycle crash and Ragu motorcycle accident gas station fire. No worries though, thanks to this website there is so much more coming that this administartion is going down as the worst ever![quote="Anonymous"]This new State Attorney owes it to this county to re-open and investigate the Seth Adams murder case. Each participant in this scam should receive a subpoena and be examined independently. A Grand Jury should review each detailed bit of testimony and evidence.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Dave Aaronberg is a good man. He has assembled a impressive team. Give him a little leeway to conduct business. Mr. Aaronberg Will get the job done.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 am

[quote="Anonymous"]How many times do I have to tell you that this case is dead in the water. Those who care about all the cover ups in pbso especially in regards to some of the recent deputy involved shootings need to focus on the 2 open cases (Boynton sports bar and Boca retarded teen). Though you may have no relation with these victims, success and the truth coming out here could cause enough evidence to re-open several other homicide cases including the two deputies run over in the glades which many of us know was a huge cover up! We also need to see why the sheriff never charges his own even when it comes to clear cut DUI accidents with injuries like the Derry boating accident, Anderson motorcycle crash and Ragu motorcycle accident gas station fire. No worries though, thanks to this website there is so much more coming that this administartion is going down as the worst ever![quote="Anonymous"]This new State Attorney owes it to this county to re-open and investigate the Seth Adams murder case. Each participant in this scam should receive a subpoena and be examined independently. A Grand Jury should review each detailed bit of testimony and evidence.[/quote][/quote]

Is everything that you guys disagree with a conspiracy? There is counseling available for those of you who believe this tripe. Seth Adams, absent the nuttier things that are posted here, was a two person event. Investigated by FDLE. Their finding cleared Sgt Custer based upon the evidence presented. Ragali's situation didn't even happen here! BUI case, decision made, and I happen to agree that she should have been charged. Boynton Sports Bar shooting? Armed, Drug Dealer fighting with a Deputy and attempting to draw his weapon and shot by the back up? Not a problem. The mentally ill kid? Based upon some of the things rumors have revealed, (RUMORS ONLY) I agree there are some questionable actions. Face facts. We don't get all the info and without ALL the info, we are focusing on opinion and conjecture which leads to weak conclusions.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:39 am

Oh, the guy that was executed at the Boynton Sports bar now was going for a gun? That's something new. When did they pull this out of their ass? If this was the case, theis deputy would have already been cleared. Amazing how guns keep popping up out of now where.

The rest of the situations you describe are about correct anyhow.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Boynton Sports Bar shooting taking forever too clear because they can't figure out how to get one of the deputies involved to change his story. HE WON"T LIE? and say the bad guy still had the gun on him after we already disarmed him. Now if Van Houten decides to come forward on any of these cases along with a couple others who have THE BALLS life will be even more difficult for Sheriff Bradcock![quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]How many times do I have to tell you that this case is dead in the water. Those who care about all the cover ups in pbso especially in regards to some of the recent deputy involved shootings need to focus on the 2 open cases (Boynton sports bar and Boca retarded teen). Though you may have no relation with these victims, success and the truth coming out here could cause enough evidence to re-open several other homicide cases including the two deputies run over in the glades which many of us know was a huge cover up! We also need to see why the sheriff never charges his own even when it comes to clear cut DUI accidents with injuries like the Derry boating accident, Anderson motorcycle crash and Ragu motorcycle accident gas station fire. No worries though, thanks to this website there is so much more coming that this administartion is going down as the worst ever![quote="Anonymous"]This new State Attorney owes it to this county to re-open and investigate the Seth Adams murder case. Each participant in this scam should receive a subpoena and be examined independently. A Grand Jury should review each detailed bit of testimony and evidence.[/quote][/quote]

Is everything that you guys disagree with a conspiracy? There is counseling available for those of you who believe this tripe. Seth Adams, absent the nuttier things that are posted here, was a two person event. Investigated by FDLE. Their finding cleared Sgt Custer based upon the evidence presented. Ragali's situation didn't even happen here! BUI case, decision made, and I happen to agree that she should have been charged. Boynton Sports Bar shooting? Armed, Drug Dealer fighting with a Deputy and attempting to draw his weapon and shot by the back up? Not a problem. The mentally ill kid? Based upon some of the things rumors have revealed, (RUMORS ONLY) I agree there are some questionable actions. Face facts. We don't get all the info and without ALL the info, we are focusing on opinion and conjecture which leads to weak conclusions.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

There has always been a gun at the boynton shooting....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:45 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Oh, the guy that was executed at the Boynton Sports bar now was going for a gun? That's something new. When did they pull this out of their ass? If this was the case, theis deputy would have already been cleared. Amazing how guns keep popping up out of now where.

The rest of the situations you describe are about correct anyhow.[/quote]

How uninformed are you? That very same gun was found at the scene and executed? Hardly. None of this information is new but then again, you would have had to have been there to know. It's all fun and games until YOU have to make the critical decision to employ deady force.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm

The Seth Adams case needs to be re-opened, because the continual revelation of the facts isn't going to stop until justice is done. If the case goes to civil trial, and it looks like it will, the dog that is the facts reported by PBSO won't hunt, and the SAO will have egg all over it's face for failing to act before a south Florida jury!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh you are talking about the gun that was already removed from the suspect before he was shot? I mis-understood.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Oh you are talking about the gun that was already removed from the suspect before he was shot? I mis-understood.[/quote]

Use just a little common sense. How was the gun already removed when he was involved in a physical struggle with one deputy when the second one arrived on scene? You guys would rather take the word of one if his buddies, who no doubt knew he was armed, over that of those responding to a situation that the drug dealer started! You question and criticize the actions of the D/S who did the only thing he felt he could do, which was fire his weapon into the suspect. You should wonder HOW the suspect managed to draw a concealed and illegally possessed weapon and not why he was shot.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Maybe we are listening to that one little deputy who refuses to change what he saw, for the fabrication our administration wants the public to believe.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 pm

BRADSHAW AND FDLE CAN PROCLAIM ALL THEY WISH THAT THE SETH ADAMS CASE IS CLOSED AND IT WILL STILL BE OPEN. IT IS OPEN IN THE MINDS AND HEARTS OF THE PUBLIC...THE CITIZENS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY...WHO UNDERSTAND HOW CORRUPT AND INEPT THE PBSO IS DUE TO A LACK OF PROPER LEADERSHIP. MR. ARONBERG, DIG INTO THE SETH ADAMS CASE. THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE HORRIBLE CASES THAT BRADSHAW HAS PUT HIS CROOKED STAMP OF 'CLOSED' UPON. THEY ARE OPEN, MR. ARONBERG. THE PUBLIC IS SQUARELY BEHIND YOU. DO YOUR JOB HERE IN PALM BEACH COUNTY AND WE WILL BE CALLING YOU GOVERNOR ARONBERG IS FOUR.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 am

why has the other city site not been update since 9-2-13 mainly BB site-- just wondering. Thanks
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”