Shady Female SA Prosecutors

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Another member of our SA/AG office playing both sides of the coin…….. So their we are a month or so ago doing a user level 57 intel investigation at a local “Adult Entertainment” aka nudie bar and in walks one of our local female States Attorneys. I knew I recognized this overweight “Umpa Loompa” from somewhere so leaned over and asked who is that……….. the answer I got was “O SNAP” LOL that’s the States Attorney chick Stephanie Tew who was involved in prosecuting those Top 6 dirt bags. So now we just sit back and watch and let me tell ya……. Was worth every minute of disregarding why we were supposed to be their and seeing how our great SA office works. This fat lil ball of blubber and her frumpy fat ass guy, untucked oversized button down shirt and all, sat their paying these nasty ass whore strippers to grind all over her like it was her last meal lol then of course they took it to THE PRIVATE AREA. The great thing about the PRIVATE AREA is that even our not so smart SA’s don’t think about, is EVERYTHING IS ON CAMERA LOL So once done with their lil “Private” adventure and the lovingly obese couple left the club the great thing about having 57 evidence on certain dancers is they will also SING LIKE A CANARY to get out of **** lol and tell you all you want to know………such as the great couple paying for “Services”, which a normal SA would prosecute others for, which were rendered to Ms. Tew in a dirty lil back room strip club. Am sure those whom Ms. Tew tries to prosecute in the future would love to know all about her “Other Life” and see how respected she is on the stand once still pictures, made from those ohhhh so secret cameras, are produced in court LOL
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am

post vid or your story is libel

[quote="Anonymous"]Another member of our SA/AG office playing both sides of the coin…….. So their we are a month or so ago doing a user level 57 intel investigation at a local “Adult Entertainment” aka nudie bar and in walks one of our local female States Attorneys. I knew I recognized this overweight “Umpa Loompa” from somewhere so leaned over and asked who is that……….. the answer I got was “O SNAP” LOL that’s the States Attorney chick Stephanie Tew who was involved in prosecuting those Top 6 dirt bags. So now we just sit back and watch and let me tell ya……. Was worth every minute of disregarding why we were supposed to be their and seeing how our great SA office works. This fat lil ball of blubber and her frumpy fat ass guy, untucked oversized button down shirt and all, sat their paying these nasty ass whore strippers to grind all over her like it was her last meal lol then of course they took it to THE PRIVATE AREA. The great thing about the PRIVATE AREA is that even our not so smart SA’s don’t think about, is EVERYTHING IS ON CAMERA LOL So once done with their lil “Private” adventure and the lovingly obese couple left the club the great thing about having 57 evidence on certain dancers is they will also SING LIKE A CANARY to get out of **** lol and tell you all you want to know………such as the great couple paying for “Services”, which a normal SA would prosecute others for, which were rendered to Ms. Tew in a dirty lil back room strip club. Am sure those whom Ms. Tew tries to prosecute in the future would love to know all about her “Other Life” and see how respected she is on the stand once still pictures, made from those ohhhh so secret cameras, are produced in court LOL[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 am

You dumbasses don't even know the difference between the SAO and AGO. Morons
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

DISGRACE! DAVE CLEAN IT UP NOW!!!!![quote="Anonymous"]Another member of our SA/AG office playing both sides of the coin…….. So their we are a month or so ago doing a user level 57 intel investigation at a local “Adult Entertainment” aka nudie bar and in walks one of our local female States Attorneys. I knew I recognized this overweight “Umpa Loompa” from somewhere so leaned over and asked who is that……….. the answer I got was “O SNAP” LOL that’s the States Attorney chick Stephanie Tew who was involved in prosecuting those Top 6 dirt bags. So now we just sit back and watch and let me tell ya……. Was worth every minute of disregarding why we were supposed to be their and seeing how our great SA office works. This fat lil ball of blubber and her frumpy fat ass guy, untucked oversized button down shirt and all, sat their paying these nasty ass whore strippers to grind all over her like it was her last meal lol then of course they took it to THE PRIVATE AREA. The great thing about the PRIVATE AREA is that even our not so smart SA’s don’t think about, is EVERYTHING IS ON CAMERA LOL So once done with their lil “Private” adventure and the lovingly obese couple left the club the great thing about having 57 evidence on certain dancers is they will also SING LIKE A CANARY to get out of **** lol and tell you all you want to know………such as the great couple paying for “Services”, which a normal SA would prosecute others for, which were rendered to Ms. Tew in a dirty lil back room strip club. Am sure those whom Ms. Tew tries to prosecute in the future would love to know all about her “Other Life” and see how respected she is on the stand once still pictures, made from those ohhhh so secret cameras, are produced in court LOL[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Hypocrite. The truth only as YOU see it?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]DISGRACE! DAVE CLEAN IT UP NOW!!!!![quote="Anonymous"]Another member of our SA/AG office playing both sides of the coin…….. So their we are a month or so ago doing a user level 57 intel investigation at a local “Adult Entertainment” aka nudie bar and in walks one of our local female States Attorneys. I knew I recognized this overweight “Umpa Loompa” from somewhere so leaned over and asked who is that……….. the answer I got was “O SNAP” LOL that’s the States Attorney chick Stephanie Tew who was involved in prosecuting those Top 6 dirt bags. So now we just sit back and watch and let me tell ya……. Was worth every minute of disregarding why we were supposed to be their and seeing how our great SA office works. This fat lil ball of blubber and her frumpy fat ass guy, untucked oversized button down shirt and all, sat their paying these nasty ass whore strippers to grind all over her like it was her last meal lol then of course they took it to THE PRIVATE AREA. The great thing about the PRIVATE AREA is that even our not so smart SA’s don’t think about, is EVERYTHING IS ON CAMERA LOL So once done with their lil “Private” adventure and the lovingly obese couple left the club the great thing about having 57 evidence on certain dancers is they will also SING LIKE A CANARY to get out of **** lol and tell you all you want to know………such as the great couple paying for “Services”, which a normal SA would prosecute others for, which were rendered to Ms. Tew in a dirty lil back room strip club. Am sure those whom Ms. Tew tries to prosecute in the future would love to know all about her “Other Life” and see how respected she is on the stand once still pictures, made from those ohhhh so secret cameras, are produced in court LOL[/quote][/quote]

What part of "She does NOT work for the SAO" did you MISS?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Interesting if it can be proven
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:26 am

Hey Dave, I know you take office on Monday so before you start looking for this woman in earnest, please KNOW that she works where you used to work, not where you are going to work.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Make sure you share with everyone in your office what a great deal $10 Tuesdays is at the Spearmint Rhino
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Sounds like it might be worth taking a photo down to Spearmint Rhino on Tues and do some "investigating", would make a great news story
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Sounds like it might be worth taking a photo down to Spearmint Rhino on Tues and do some "investigating", would make a great news story[/quote]

Yeah, tell us how many off duty cops you find. Not that it is ILLEGAL to go to a strip club unless you're one of the hypocrites that comment on crap here while having done far worse.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

She is a HO
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]She is a HO[/quote]

Personal experience or just the view from your ass?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Actually even if viewing it from Ms.Tews ass she would still be a HO (Hugely Obese)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Then call the AG, provide the info and stop calling her an ASA. She isn't one.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

As a tax payer in this state I have a real problem with people thinking they can get off with "Yeah, tell us how many off duty cops you find. Not that it is ILLEGAL to go to a strip club unless you're one of the hypocrites that comment on crap here while having done far worse. "
You use my tax dollars to prosecute someone, and the possibility exists they may be able to get their case overturned due to conflict of interest or WHATEVER because you as a female prosecuter wanted to hang out in a sleazy night club which prays on the vulnerability of a naked woman where many criminals and people whom break the laws of the RECEO act hang out and often profit from the earnings of such activities hang out and make their income......... This on its own is a severe waste of tax payer money. As a member of the Attorney Generals office and the Florida Bar this prosecutor should have held herself to a higher standard. Your correct, its not illegal to go to an adult establishment, but when the people you are attempting to prosecute thrive in these establishments, financially and otherwise, it seems to me to be a HUGE conflict of interest in many ways which possibly waste's my money as a taxpayer when these gangbangers manage to have thier cases overturned due to a prosecuters "URGES".
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”