Antannacci Your A Joke - Get Out!

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:52 am

Antanacci before you leave office make sure you clean up the mess your leaving unlike your buddy Macauliffe did huh? What about these two bad shoots can't you get those covered yet? It's been several months now, Aronboy is clueless, besides he will probably be arrested himself soon after taking office and you could very well be back!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:03 am

ANOTHER GREAT JOB ANTANOODLE! THE FRONT PAGE OF THE POST REPORTS THAT YOU IDIOTS HAVE LOST ANOTHER "HIGH PROFILE" CASE. THEY EVEN REFERRED IT TO A "GIFT" FROM YOU LOL, BUT THIS IS CERTAINLY NO LAUGHING MATTER! THE MURINGER CASE OF WHICH HE KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND (WELL THE JURY DIDN'T BELIEVE YOUR ACE PROSECUTORS) DURING "ROUGH SEX" ( YOU KNOW THE KIND YOU AND ARONBERG HAVE). THEY DID CONVICT ON THE STUFFING OF HER BODY IN A TRUNK AND ILLEGALLY DISPOSING OF A BODY SO CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 2 MISDEMEANOR CHARGES PUNISHABLE BY UP TO 60 DAYS IN JAIL. ANOTHER KILLER WALKS YOU DUMB DICK! I HOPE THE GOVERNOR IS PAYING ATTENTION DOWN HERE CAUSE HE SURE PICKED A WINNER! THIS OFFICE HAS GOTTEN SO BAD THAT THERE ISN'T A JURY OUT HERE THAT BELIEVES YOU CORRUPT COCKSUCKERS!!! CONGRATULATIONS
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

To the idiot who posted above (that is if this is one of my posts to make it) you are as ignorant as they come. In case you don't know how our system works, jury members are the deciders. They decide who they want to believe and who they find credible. I don't know of two more disappointed people than the Prosecutors in this case and like other cases, jury members who ignore the law do us all an injustice. The alternate theory of the crime was ludicrous, you may remember the OJ Simpson case, yet they found him not guilty on all charges. This disgusting scum got away just like OJ. Certainly not the fault of the Prosecutors.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Yes and obviously the jury doesn't believe your dumb asses! Stop blaming the juries and go in the court room and start proving your cases losers![quote="Anonymous"]To the idiot who posted above (that is if this is one of my posts to make it) you are as ignorant as they come. In case you don't know how our system works, jury members are the deciders. They decide who they want to believe and who they find credible. I don't know of two more disappointed people than the Prosecutors in this case and like other cases, jury members who ignore the law do us all an injustice. The alternate theory of the crime was ludicrous, you may remember the OJ Simpson case, yet they found him not guilty on all charges. This disgusting scum got away just like OJ. Certainly not the fault of the Prosecutors.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Yes and obviously the jury doesn't believe your dumb asses! Stop blaming the juries and go in the court room and start proving your cases losers![quote="Anonymous"]To the idiot who posted above (that is if this is one of my posts to make it) you are as ignorant as they come. In case you don't know how our system works, jury members are the deciders. They decide who they want to believe and who they find credible. I don't know of two more disappointed people than the Prosecutors in this case and like other cases, jury members who ignore the law do us all an injustice. The alternate theory of the crime was ludicrous, you may remember the OJ Simpson case, yet they found him not guilty on all charges. This disgusting scum got away just like OJ. Certainly not the fault of the Prosecutors.[/quote][/quote]

The only one assigning blame is you. I guess the jury didn't believe the Officers, Detectives, Crime Scene and Medical Examiner. Prosecutors don't testify! Blame whoever you want. People who know the law and how the system works understand how jury's impact justice. You are as classless as you are clueless.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:15 am

Paul Zacks gone? Can anyone confirm?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:18 am

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Paul Zacks gone? Can anyone confirm?[/quote]

Confirmed. Goodbye Zacks, you lying asshole. Also, watch for Craig Salsbery and Angela Miller as they get the axe. Sorry Ric - no more bad prosecutors to no file on your pals when they run out and commit felonies.[/quote]

NW, why must you use such vulgar language? You are no better than the Seth Adams haters. It really brings a tear to my eyes knowing somebody can be filled with so much hate.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 am

[quote=NewsWriter]Hate? Not at all. I think all sorts of people are assholes of one sort or another. I even admit to being one myself.[/quote]

Stop being so insensitive, NewsWriter! You use such vulgar words to describe people... Seth Adams would not want this. You're defending him... well you shouldn't use such bad language.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm

[quote=NewsWriter]Hate? Not at all. I think all sorts of people are assholes of one sort or another. I even admit to being one myself.[/quote]

No need to admit what is known to be true. You forgot to add gutless wonder, coward and a few others. No need to explain to us that you are an asshole Captain Obvious. I just can't wait until you pick the wrong one and karma pays you a visit. I know, this site isn't about you and you Merry Band of malcontents that I lovingly refer to as Pound Puppies. But since you chose to endorse the opinion of many, I figured I would chime in.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote=NewsWriter]Hate? Not at all. I think all sorts of people are assholes of one sort or another. I even admit to being one myself.[/quote]

No need to admit what is known to be true. You forgot to add gutless wonder, coward and a few others. No need to explain to us that you are an asshole Captain Obvious. I just can't wait until you pick the wrong one and karma pays you a visit. I know, this site isn't about you and you Merry Band of malcontents that I lovingly refer to as Pound Puppies. But since you chose to endorse the opinion of many, I figured I would chime in.[/quote]

I'm amazed this post made it through Mark's one sided propaganda machine.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:08 am

Since Paul Zaks is gone, the next superstar that should get the boot is that loser Daniel Funk. He hasn't won a case yet, has he?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am

Way to sack up Mark!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 pm

And yet another intelligent and well thought out post is censored.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

What?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 am

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]And yet another intelligent and well thought out post is censored.[/quote]

You guys are always talking about the "lies" on this web site. Just so happens I personally know some of your post was false and therefore not approved. If you care to discuss this, you can email me.[/quote]

Mark, I am curious about something. Maybe you can explain to all of us how you can allow blatant lies on this site, accuse anyone you don't like of committing crimes, yet because you "know" part of my post wasn't true you won't post it? How chickenshit is that? What part wasn't true? That you're not in cahoots with Bannerman? You are. That you didn't take part in the phony protest? You did and you were filmed there and if I recall correctly you and Sessa were interviewed by real News People. That you conspired with Aronberg and Bannerman is public knowledge because the only way you could have sent all that crap to the PB Post about Aronberg is if you were a part of it. So please tell us all, where exactly was the falsehood? I agree with your self assessment that you are an asshole. A lying asshole to boot!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:15 am

It's getting awful hard to comment on this thread unless I come up with a stupid name for either Antonacci or Aaronburg...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey Antanasty whats up with these two bad shoots? Are you planning to run away and kiss governor ass telling him how great you are without finishing up business here with Det. Hootie and the Blowfish? You really don't think Dave can handle corruption at this level do you?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 am

State Attorney's office = State's Criminals Office
Glenn Wescott the investgator has questioned the criminal SIAVASH AMANIEH that brought his 13 year old daughter to stae's innocent victim ( ROBERTA C. FOX ) convicted cocaine Dealer, convicted police impersonator with use of bafge, if this scum that hired this cocaine dealer claims that I tried to **** her daughter then what the **** he was doing binging her daughter to this cocaine dealers house next door to me.
hey jack ass CHARLES BURTON i brought the video of this terrorist ( state's Innocent victim ) to you, if this criminal cocaine dealer was afraid for her life then what the **** she was doing in front of my house.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm

I spoke to a senior ASA who has seen Joe Talley in the office several times this past week. No doubt he is going to come on as a chief investigator maybe of the public integrity unit???
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I spoke to a senior ASA who has seen Joe Talley in the office several times this past week. No doubt he is going to come on as a chief investigator maybe of the public integrity unit???[/quote]

Someone is telling you big lies.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 am

Makes sense, it's no secret that Aronberg was a 100% behind Joe Talley in the sheriff election. [quote="Anonymous"]I spoke to a senior ASA who has seen Joe Talley in the office several times this past week. No doubt he is going to come on as a chief investigator maybe of the public integrity unit???[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 am

You guys crack me up. You just throw feces at the wall to see what sticks.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

ANOTHER OUTSTANDING JOB BY THIS INNEPT OFFICE - [url=http://gossipextra.com/2012/12/18/john-goodman-return-house-arrest-2115/]http://gossipextra.com/2012/12/18/john-goodman-return-house-arrest-2115/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:32 pm

I heard from a very reliable source that Bill Abramson and Glenn Mitchell were both finalists to be chief of County Court but now that Bill got a DUI the job is Glenn's. He will be a fantastic county court chief! Nobody knows the law like him!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:27 am

WELL ONE THING IS ACCURATE, ABRAMSON IS A DRUNK! KEEP HIM WITH MARTY O'SPOIL'S DAUGHTER![quote="Anonymous"]I heard from a very reliable source that Bill Abramson and Glenn Mitchell were both finalists to be chief of County Court but now that Bill got a DUI the job is Glenn's. He will be a fantastic county court chief! Nobody knows the law like him![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:25 am

[quote="Anonymous"]ANOTHER OUTSTANDING JOB BY THIS INNEPT OFFICE - [url=http://gossipextra.com/2012/12/18/john-goodman-return-house-arrest-2115/]http://gossipextra.com/2012/12/18/john-goodman-return-house-arrest-2115/[/url][/quote]

Lets see now. The State Attorney tries and convicts Goodman and vehemently OBJECTS to ANY form of House Arrest shortly after his trial. The JUDGE, for you adelpated morons, decides to place Goodman on House arrest with 24 hour Custody as well as the monitor over the State Attirneys OBJECTIONS which the Judge is within his authority to do! With me so far dummy? Then Goodman VIOLATES the terms of his release. We good? Ok! Goodman is returned to Jail, the media stir regarding what we ALL believe to be tampering with the monitor becomes the next argument. One of the TWO Deputies on duty provides what many of us believe to be false testimony, was called as a witness by the DEFENSE, and the Judge ignored his own common sense and returns Goodman to House Arrest saying there is NO PROOF? While I acknowledge the fact that many of you who visit here aren't very bright and your reading comprehension is as your intellect, the DECISION was Judge Colbath's to make. Prosecutors are NOT permitted (ETHICALLY) to comment on Judge's decisions. The question I pose to you geniuses is HOW is this the fault of any prosecutor? Is your knowledge of his the Judicial Process is managed that lacking? Maybe a Judicial Watch would be more appropriate? Either way, reading Lambiet's column certainly won't increase your knowledge or intellect.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Between the SA Office and the Sheriff deputies you can't tell whho is lying over the Goodman case testimony. It was quite disgusting! Deputy Butt made an ass of herself along with the whole organization! Arronballs what do you propose to do in a couple weeks when you have too straighten out this mess? Antanutcase you can't leave town quick enough can you? Asshole!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 pm

HAHAHA ARONBALLS AHAHAH ANTANUTCASE AHAHAH This site is so witty!

[quote="Anonymous"]Between the SA Office and the Sheriff deputies you can't tell whho is lying over the Goodman case testimony. It was quite disgusting! Deputy Butt made an ass of herself along with the whole organization! Arronballs what do you propose to do in a couple weeks when you have too straighten out this mess? Antanutcase you can't leave town quick enough can you? Asshole![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Our only hope is that Aronberg will stand firm, even if it is only because he wants to be governor. He has the perfect opportunity to be known all over this Nation if he simply takes the very easy and methodical steps to open up some Bradshaw/Gauger decisions. Put the pieces together. Convene Grand Juries; pull in PBSO members and compel them to testify under oath. The ship sinks very quickly and easily. He will be a local and national hero. We all win. The trash gets taken out. Lives can be healed. Taxpayers can begin to risk placing some trust in PBSO. The county will settle down and the focus can be removed from corruption. Bradshaw and Gauger must go!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Alot of questions on this Goodman alledged ankle monitor scandel, sounds like the deputy sgt. lied about the broken bracelet, what will be his punishment for lying about that? The SA loses the case why did they even try it with a bunch of lying ass deputies? These deputies lie worse than the criminals!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Aronberg as governor? Now that was fucking hilarious! He makes this corrupt governor look like a saint! However, I like your point that if he does expose and enforce this dirty agency you know he could just get that kind of respect? But you are really a horses ass if you think for a minute he is going to do the right thing here. Look no further than the players he's already bringing in the office, nuff said.[quote="Anonymous"]Our only hope is that Aronberg will stand firm, even if it is only because he wants to be governor. He has the perfect opportunity to be known all over this Nation if he simply takes the very easy and methodical steps to open up some Bradshaw/Gauger decisions. Put the pieces together. Convene Grand Juries; pull in PBSO members and compel them to testify under oath. The ship sinks very quickly and easily. He will be a local and national hero. We all win. The trash gets taken out. Lives can be healed. Taxpayers can begin to risk placing some trust in PBSO. The county will settle down and the focus can be removed from corruption. Bradshaw and Gauger must go!![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 pm

If aarondork wants to be governuts he needs to indict Braddouche and Gaygirl and show that he is different than Antonutsac and Macalick and not just followers of Bradlame.

[quote="Anonymous"]Aronberg as governor? Now that was fucking hilarious! He makes this corrupt governor look like a saint! However, I like your point that if he does expose and enforce this dirty agency you know he could just get that kind of respect? But you are really a horses ass if you think for a minute he is going to do the right thing here. Look no further than the players he's already bringing in the office, nuff said.[quote="Anonymous"]Our only hope is that Aronberg will stand firm, even if it is only because he wants to be governor. He has the perfect opportunity to be known all over this Nation if he simply takes the very easy and methodical steps to open up some Bradshaw/Gauger decisions. Put the pieces together. Convene Grand Juries; pull in PBSO members and compel them to testify under oath. The ship sinks very quickly and easily. He will be a local and national hero. We all win. The trash gets taken out. Lives can be healed. Taxpayers can begin to risk placing some trust in PBSO. The county will settle down and the focus can be removed from corruption. Bradshaw and Gauger must go!![/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Folks. Really? Can you say Judge Colbath?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 am

Arondick as governor? Hell, he couldn't even keep his post as state senator! Corrupt, Liar, Loser!! He'll fit right in with the rest of our county LE reps!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Did N.E.1 c that Arongay picked out Gaynandes as his 2nd in gaymand???? Corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 am

YOU WILL HAVE TO BE GAY TO GET A DECENT POSITION (FROM BEHIND UP THE REAR) IN THIS OFFICE! ITS NO SECRET THAT THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY A GAY MAJORITY OFFICE NOW, PITIFUL! BUT ON THE RAINBOW SIDE, AT LEAST THEY WILL ENJOY INTERVIEWING SUSPECTS IN THE JAIL![quote="Anonymous"]Did N.E.1 c that Arongay picked out Gaynandes as his 2nd in gaymand???? Corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”