Lewis Kasman makes complaint to Peter Antonacci

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 am

[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Honorable Peter Antonacci[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]State Attorney - 15th Judicial Circuit[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Dear Mr. State Attorney:[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Follow up to my Fax, Email and US Mail letter dated July 11, 2012 to you Mr. State Attorney....[/font]
[b][i][u][font="Arial","sans-serif"]REGARDING HENRY HANDLER & HOWARD WEISS of Weiss Handler Angelos & Cornwell, P.A[/font][/u][/i][/b][font="Arial","sans-serif"]
[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]These are the folks that "threatened" Judge Krista Marx - As you know, NOT to run for PBC State Attorney. Weiss Handler I submit to you are CORRUPT, UNETHICAL and operate as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE - AKA: RICO.... There conduct is not limited to just CASE FIXING, JUDGE SHOPPING, PERJURY, LEGAL MALPRACTICE, FRAUD and CIVIL THEFT - These are criminals with a FLORIDA BAR LICENSE. [/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Weiss Handler have threatened the media and counsel representing [b][i]Eileen Kasman; Case# 2011 CA 16966 AO. [/i][/b]Under separate cover you received three (3) supporting documents in that regard. Better yet, put Louis M. Silber, Esq., in a "GRAND JURY" ---- and many others....[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]If you have any conflicts in investigating this very serious matter of CORRUPTION and INTIMIDATION by WHAC - Recuse yourself and request Gov. Scott appoint a "special prosecutor" in this matter.[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]PBC has a reputation known as "CORRUPTION COUNTY" --- I can see why... This State Attorney turns a "blind eye"[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Thank you.[/font]
[i][font="Arial","sans-serif"]LEWIS KASMAN[/font][/i][font="Arial","sans-serif"][/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]cc: Office of Public Corruption[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"] US Dept. of Justice[/font]
[font="Arial","sans-serif"] Gov. Rick Scott - Via Fax and US mail[/font]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Honorable Peter Antonacci
State Attorney - 15th Judicial Circuit
SO TRUE! SA WILL IGNORE IT!!! GO TO THE FEDS..................................

Dear Mr. State Attorney:
Follow up to my Fax, Email and US Mail letter dated July 11, 2012 to you Mr. State Attorney....
[b][i][u]REGARDING HENRY HANDLER & HOWARD WEISS of Weiss Handler Angelos & Cornwell, P.A[/u][/i][/b]

These are the folks that "threatened" Judge Krista Marx - As you know, NOT to run for PBC State Attorney. Weiss Handler I submit to you are CORRUPT, UNETHICAL and operate as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE - AKA: RICO.... There conduct is not limited to just CASE FIXING, JUDGE SHOPPING, PERJURY, LEGAL MALPRACTICE, FRAUD and CIVIL THEFT - These are criminals with a FLORIDA BAR LICENSE.
Weiss Handler have threatened the media and counsel representing [b][i]Eileen Kasman; Case# 2011 CA 16966 AO. [/i][/b]Under separate cover you received three (3) supporting documents in that regard. Better yet, put Louis M. Silber, Esq., in a "GRAND JURY" ---- and many others....
If you have any conflicts in investigating this very serious matter of CORRUPTION and INTIMIDATION by WHAC - Recuse yourself and request Gov. Scott appoint a "special prosecutor" in this matter.
PBC has a reputation known as "CORRUPTION COUNTY" --- I can see why... This State Attorney turns a "blind eye"

Thank you.

[i]LEWIS KASMAN[/i]

cc: Office of Public Corruption
US Dept. of Justice

Gov. Rick Scott - Via Fax and US mail[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

[b]HOWARD I WEISS and HENRY B. HANDLER are DIRTY CROOKS!!!!! CROOKS AND CRIMINALS..... BAD FOLKS![/b]

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Honorable Peter Antonacci
State Attorney - 15th Judicial Circuit
SO TRUE! SA WILL IGNORE IT!!! GO TO THE FEDS..................................

Dear Mr. State Attorney:
Follow up to my Fax, Email and US Mail letter dated July 11, 2012 to you Mr. State Attorney....
[b][i][u]REGARDING HENRY HANDLER & HOWARD WEISS of Weiss Handler Angelos & Cornwell, P.A[/u][/i][/b]

These are the folks that "threatened" Judge Krista Marx - As you know, NOT to run for PBC State Attorney. Weiss Handler I submit to you are CORRUPT, UNETHICAL and operate as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE - AKA: RICO.... There conduct is not limited to just CASE FIXING, JUDGE SHOPPING, PERJURY, LEGAL MALPRACTICE, FRAUD and CIVIL THEFT - These are criminals with a FLORIDA BAR LICENSE.
Weiss Handler have threatened the media and counsel representing [b][i]Eileen Kasman; Case# 2011 CA 16966 AO. [/i][/b]Under separate cover you received three (3) supporting documents in that regard. Better yet, put Louis M. Silber, Esq., in a "GRAND JURY" ---- and many others....
If you have any conflicts in investigating this very serious matter of CORRUPTION and INTIMIDATION by WHAC - Recuse yourself and request Gov. Scott appoint a "special prosecutor" in this matter.
PBC has a reputation known as "CORRUPTION COUNTY" --- I can see why... This State Attorney turns a "blind eye"

Thank you.

[i]LEWIS KASMAN[/i]

cc: Office of Public Corruption
US Dept. of Justice

Gov. Rick Scott - Via Fax and US mail[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Mr. Kasman you don't have a prayer that this will be investigated. Mr. Antonacci is bought and paid for already.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:04 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Mr. Kasman you don't have a prayer that this will be investigated. Mr. Antonacci is bought and paid for already.[/quote]

Gov. Rick Scott, FDLE and the FEDS in DC are well aware of Howard Weiss, Louis M. Silber (Interloper) and Henry Handler ------- I hope and pray Mr. Antonacci has character and integrity -- to do his appointed job ---
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 am

If someone out there doesn't think Kasman is a good guy, maybe someone should ask the federal agents/guys who's life he saved, what kinda guy he is? He coulda let those guys get wacked! &HE DIDN'T! I bet those agents are glad to be with their wives & families! Some of you in our department have no clue what you are doing, SAO, same thing? Wann be's! Burrows is trash, Robert Quinones is trash, Zacks trash, judge kroll trash, Bradshaw microscopic trash, Gauger Fat stupid Trash, Amy Smith Trash, Scott Richardson a Disgrace to the University of Florida, Paul Zacks re enforcing trash, Larry Fagan Kaz Earnie insestual Trash, Sgt. Arnetta Haywood ignorant as the day is long trash, Former Captiain Gretchin Webb Leader of the conspiracy got caught & got outa dodge trash, Sgt. Kevin Engelheardt creative writing trash, NOW, THATS JUST A COUPLE OF HURDLES THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH, if you get jammed up! JUST REMEMBER, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL VS ALL EVIL! It will be quite easy to prevail as the pristine truth drives a wedge between all THAT TRASH! Oh yeah, Lucy Brown is Trash!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 am

[b]WELL SAID~~~~~[/b]

[quote="Anonymous"]If someone out there doesn't think Kasman is a good guy, maybe someone should ask the federal agents/guys who's life he saved, what kinda guy he is? He coulda let those guys get wacked! &HE DIDN'T! I bet those agents are glad to be with their wives & families! Some of you in our department have no clue what you are doing, SAO, same thing? Wann be's! Burrows is trash, Robert Quinones is trash, Zacks trash, judge kroll trash, Bradshaw microscopic trash, Gauger Fat stupid Trash, Amy Smith Trash, Scott Richardson a Disgrace to the University of Florida, Paul Zacks re enforcing trash, Larry Fagan Kaz Earnie insestual Trash, Sgt. Arnetta Haywood ignorant as the day is long trash, Former Captiain Gretchin Webb Leader of the conspiracy got caught & got outa dodge trash, Sgt. Kevin Engelheardt creative writing trash, NOW, THATS JUST A COUPLE OF HURDLES THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH, if you get jammed up! JUST REMEMBER, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL VS ALL EVIL! It will be quite easy to prevail as the pristine truth drives a wedge between all THAT TRASH! Oh yeah, Lucy Brown is Trash![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 pm

In any business, what keeps people alive, is loyalty! However,what kills business as well as people is dishonesty. The clock gets sped up on the explosion to come. The walls come crashing down until there is nothing, but dust. Now, if you have built yourself up, to the point where you have been living beyond your means, to the point where you start getting foreclosures, have to use tax money/money that's not yours to eat those steak dinners, steal a rare revolver to make a buck, etc.. the clock starts to tick faster with every dishonest move you make. I have no doubt, that if Bradshaw was in an independent or privately owned business, he could never succeed! Now that HE has put himself above everyone else in this county/sometimes state, his fall will just have all the more impact! When he falls, I wouldn't be around. The people will run from him, like the Roaches run when when the lights go on! However, we know you Satan, all of you! There is nowhere to run from God almighty! Bradshaw could never be a wise guy, cuz his ticket would get cancelled real quick! So, what does he do, he finds a way in and schmoozes Staluppi, a guy with no record albeit, but to get money! There was a time when Al Capone didn't have a record either! Gatti beat several cases, before he got caught! Ric is playing a very dangerous game, one that could cost him everything.... Keep Playing Ric, by all means keep playing!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Fruit Loop
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

More like Captain Crunch Muthafuka![quote="Anonymous"]Fruit Loop[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 am

Mr. State Attorney????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[quote="Anonymous"]Fruit Loop[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:28 am

[b]The FLORIDA BAR is INVESTIGATING Henry B. Handler, Managing Partner of Weiss Handler et al., along with "Senior" Associate Carol A. Kartagener. Regarding their filing of a FRAUDULANT and PERJURIOUS "VERIFIED" Motion to Disqualify Judge Catherine Brunson. Judge Brunson DENIED same!

Kartagener; Bar File# 2013-50, 157 (15F)
Handler; Bar File# 2013-50, 158 (15D)

The FL BAR is investigating AGAIN Handler & Kartagener for FRAUD, PERJURY, MISREPRESENTATIONS to the Court. These two (2) so called attorneys are nothing more than CORRUPT and FRAUDS on the Court and CLIENTS.....

STAY TUNED!!!![/b]

[quote="Anonymous"]Mr. Kasman you don't have a prayer that this will be investigated. Mr. Antonacci is bought and paid for already.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 am

Any word from our new State Attorney relative to this investigation....if there ever was one?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 am

CORRUPTION GOES ON AND ON!!!!!!! Cynthia Angelos Resigned from WEISS HANDLER........ How Come????426
[quote="Anonymous"]Any word from our new State Attorney relative to this investigation....if there ever was one?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Mr. Kasman you don't have a prayer that this will be investigated. Mr. Antonacci is bought and paid for already.[/quote]

Gov. Rick Scott, FDLE and the FEDS in DC are well aware of Howard Weiss, Louis M. Silber (Interloper) and Henry Handler ------- I hope and pray Mr. Antonacci has character and integrity -- to do his appointed job ---[/quote]

[b][i]It was already proven he doesn't in the Seth Adams case. Just sayin.[/i][/b]
[b][i]
[/i][/b]
0 x

guest 1357

Re: Lewis Kasman makes complaint to Peter Antonacci

Postby guest 1357 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 am

lew your total number of daze are numbered just ask ........
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”