David Aronberg - Falsiflying Documents, is Now a Documented Liar

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

This guy is a real slime ball![quote=NewsWriter]David Aronberg, Sheriff Bradshaw's "great friend," has falsified evidentiary documents. Two peas in a pod - first, Sheriff Bradshaw was caught falsifying a fraud affidavit. Now, David Aronberg comes along and, not to be outdone by Bradshaw, falsifies a check that was intended to be used as "evidence." There is so much more to this story...

Read the [url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/2012/06/david-aronberg-a-documented-liar/]ENTIRE STORY HERE[/url]!

[b][u][i]Please share this story with every friend, family member and attorney you know in Palm Beach County. [/i][/u][/b]
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 6/18/2012[/i][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Having worked with Dave I can tell you first hand that this guy is one of the sleaziest politicians going without any qualifications to do squat. If it weren't for him being the "golden boy" of the jewsih community he would be selling beer and popcorn at ball games. He has no business in any serious position.[quote=NewsWriter]David Aronberg, Sheriff Bradshaw's "great friend," has falsified evidentiary documents. Two peas in a pod - first, Sheriff Bradshaw was caught falsifying a fraud affidavit. Now, David Aronberg comes along and, not to be outdone by Bradshaw, falsifies a check that was intended to be used as "evidence." There is so much more to this story...

Read the [url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/2012/06/david-aronberg-a-documented-liar/]ENTIRE STORY HERE[/url]!

[b][u][i]Please share this story with every friend, family member and attorney you know in Palm Beach County. [/i][/u][/b]
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 6/18/2012[/i][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Dave Aronberg is looking to be one of the most corrupt political figures in Palm Beach County. He chose here because it is the only place he can thrive. This guy needs to be put in prison by the State Attorney's Office, not be the leader of the State Attorney's Office.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Exactly what is it proof of or evidence for? You make assertions that he has done something wrong yet you fail to say how it was going to be used.

I have no idea who I will be voting for but a photocopied check? Not illegal.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Wow the new information really lets us know about you and what you did and how you are taking a principled stance based on your principles and blah blah blah but still doesn't actually prove or explain how this is evidence of anything at all. When can I check back to see how the seedy underbelly of corruption is peeled away to show us ... anything?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Can you even believe that we could very well be stuck with a crooked state attorney like Dave Aronberg for 4 years? Where is the justice? Where are the stand up honest folks around here? This is pathetic!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

If there is any help or hope for Palm Beach County to finally turn around the corruption in the Criminal Justice System and bring clean, honest leadership it is by electing Joe Talley for Sheriff and either Dina Keever or Robert Gershman for State's Attorney. Let's get it done!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Not disclosing the information because you gave your word is an honorable thing especially in palm beach county!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 am

Is the PBA supporting Aronberg yet?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 am

Gershman or Keever + Joe Talley. They should all be running on the "Clean Up Palm Beach County Ticket". Maybe put Aronberg with the hacks, dirty politicaians and criminals, but get him off the damn ticket and let him take his cronies with him
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 am

You got to like Dina Keever at this point she seems the most honest and impartial candidate along with Joe Talley for sheriff.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Eee neee mee neee my neee mo, catch a crooked politician in palm beach county & let him go, this is corruption county didn't u know!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh you bet they will if they are not already. They need their claws in a candidate they can control who has no integrity so they can broker deals for thier boys. Why do you think Ernie and Kaz are pissed about an outsider getting the WPB chief job? Boy if Talley gets in they're really fuckked cause he won't kiss there ass either![quote="Anonymous"]Is the PBA supporting Aronberg yet?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Davey not too bright for a Harvard grad 'eh? Sounds like more criminal and ethical complaints acomin'
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 pm

I obtained a transcript of the phone conversation between NewsWriter and the mystery caller and since I haven't sworn an oath to keep silent, I can let everyone know word for word what transpired:

NW: Hello?
???: Hello, Newswriter, I am calling on behalf of David Aronberg, candidate for SAO, who resides at [redacted] and who has [social security number]. He has given me full authority to call on his behalf and threaten you. Do you have time to talk?
NW:Well, I just finished rebuilding an orphanage with my bare hands, and I'm scheduled to go balance WPB's budget for free on my own with my huge, powerful brain in a few minutes but I can talk to you briefly, friend.
???: Great! Let me just finish chewing on this pulled pork sandwich that the Sheriff's personal BBQ grill team made me and my good friend Dave Aronberg who is having me call you.
NW: Certainly, friend, whatever you need. I am here to help.
???: That was delicious. I washed it down with a glass full of Seth Adams' families' tears. Now, on to business: Paul Zacks and David Aronberg will personally murder one baby a night, every night, until you stop spreading the absolute, unbiased truth about the Sheriff! Do you hear me? No more truth about how Paul Zacks and Dave Aronberg and the Sheriff are all best of friends together with every other person you don't like!!!!!
NW: Oh no! A moral dilemma! I must tell the truth about corruption, but I cannot let innocents be hurt!
???: And if you mention this, we will kill your friends and family and their friends and family and so on and so on until you are the last person left on earth and then Dave Aronberg will kill you too. He told me to tell you this, and I can send you a youtube video of the conversation.
NW: The truth sha'ant be silenced! I will put this all in my ETHICS COMPLAINT regarding a check that I THINK MIGHT have had white out put on it!
???: Curses! We, being Paul Zacks, Antonacci, Bradshaw, Gauger, all of Palm beach Shores, McAuliffe, and everyone else you dont like, should have known better than to tangle with the likes of you. We are vanquished by your ethics complaint!
NW: I hope you have a good day, sir..

[quote=NewsWriter]Yesterday, I received a telephone call from a man who is a friend of David Aronberg. This nice gentleman was kind enough to tell me he was a friend of David Aronberg and that Aronberg was a good guy.

He further advised me that Palm Beach County was home to some very powerful political people who will destroy me if these complaints are filed. This kind gentleman spent most of his time beating around the bush, not clarifying his threats. I told this great guy that my web site exposed the corruption within the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, our Sheriff hung out with people whom had ties to organized crime, and that any given moment I expect a bullet in my head.

He stated something along the lines of, “And that could very well happen.” He then went on to say that powerful people like Paul Zacks, “who covered up a murder years ago,” would make sure nothing was ever done or that they would simply make up reasons to have me incarcerated.

When I asked if he had a point to make, he stated it was just a courtesy telephone call and that if I file a complaint, he wanted me to be aware of the ramifications. When I asked if he was telling me not to file the complaint, he stated, “You do what you want. I’m just making sure you are prepared to deal with the consequences.” Though I cannot remember the exact wording, This great guy indicated he was put up to the call by Dave Aronberg.

Aronberg's friend was engaging in veiled threats to my liberty and my welfare if I persisted in my filing of my criminal allegations against his friend, David Aronberg.

Because of this, I was forced to prematurely file my complaint against David Aronberg, including with it the phone call which was an attempt to stop me from filing my criminal complaint against Aronberg.

Hey Dave - Didn't you learn about this kind of stuff from your Krista Marx debacle?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 am

Lil Davie might get kicked off Bradshaws wee wee. Lil Davie is a political hot potato. People should be distancing themselves from Lil Davie.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am

I find it more amazing that you actually believe that you are that important. Even your compelling points suffer credibility issues when you put some of this stuff out.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 am

I can hear the sound of Steam coming out of Sheriff Badshaws ears, along with A-Berg and most of the Corrupt Cabal of LAWYERS, Politicians and conultants who yearn for the gravy train/extortion days of the Pre-Billy Boooose conviction era. Boose as just a symbolic token. The super dooper corrupt players are still out there maneuvering. Hopefully, Sites like this will make it difficult for them.

BTW. Does anyone know why the PBSO has such a thriving culture of alleged corruption and worse? Is the line between criminal minds and LEO minds really so thin? PBSO looks like criminals with a badge these days.

Does anyone remember Richard Willie? Long time PBSO Sheriff who mysteriously resigned and vanished during the T. Walldron era? What happened with him? It always sounded like he got caught in deeeep doooo and then was told to resign and go away....if so....the history of PBSO cover ups, arrogance, above the law attitude goes way way back.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

Has anyone harmed you? No. Who is this person who allegedly threatened you? You allude to much and deliver nothing. You bring up ancient history and treat it as if it happened yesterday. Some of the content on this site is absurd and as the owner of the site, someone who clearly controls content, I find most of what is written here to be sophomoric at best, libelous at worst. You bleat about threats, claim you made an ethics complaint about a crime and this is credible how? You allude to recording the call. I sure hope you didn't violate any law there

NW - I'm not going to dignify this one with its own reply so I'm just editing yours. If you weren't actually an idiot, you would see there is nothing in what I've written that denotes I recorded the call. If there is, please point it out for me. That's right, you can't. Because it doesn't exist. In fact, anyone with half a brain would deduce from the statement, "I don't remember the exact wording..." or "he said something along the lines of..." that it wasn't recorded. Otherwise, I would have replayed the recording and inserted the exact wording. I'm sorry you don't have enough fact for now, but that's the way it has to be until a different news organization reports on this. And when they do, I'm sure their story won't be credible, either, right?
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 6/20/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Cant help but notice that you removed the post thanking you for the history lesson on white out and mentioning the link between Gershman and Oboyle. Out of curiosity, on this website where deputies and the public are free to post about the corruption taking place, what was objectionable about that post that made you delete it?

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]I find it more amazing that you actually believe that you are that important. Even your compelling points suffer credibility issues when you put some of this stuff out.[/quote]

I don't believe that, which is why it makes it so funny. Please let me know which points "suffer from credibility problems" so I can attempt to clarify things for you.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 pm

why are there so many stupid people that support these corrupt clows? funny funny!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:21 pm

You know what: my bad. I always sort by recent post and dont even look at the forum so when there are parallel threads i get confused.

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Cant help but notice that you removed the post thanking you for the history lesson on white out and mentioning the link between Gershman and Oboyle. Out of curiosity, on this website where deputies and the public are free to post about the corruption taking place, what was objectionable about that post that made you delete it?[/quote]
Dear Genius,

Typical, typical. You Bradshaw supporters always say we remove posts. Here is the problem - you are an idiot. Try going to the State Attorney's forum and looking there. In fact, [url=http://www.pbsotalk.ru/topic4748-david-aronberg--falsifying-evidence-he-is-now-a-documented-liar.aspx#post15432]HERE IS A LINK FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE[/url]. The post is right there, right where it has always been.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Dave Aronberg has been given a $9,000,000 Contract by South Park, Inc for the Dave Aronberg Show, starring Dave Aronberg. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb. The new show will be called "Watch Dave CRASH AND BURN"
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Dina Keever & Robert Gershman tell us why we should vote for you for SA; and tell us why Mr. Aronberg should be summarily discarded or, saying it another way, dumped by the people of Palm Beach County
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

And now the end is near as Dave will face the final curtain. His friends they ain't so dear, because he left most of them hurtin'. I could tell you that our friend Dave is just a big snake, the question is - and maybe you know, is "is he on the take"? Antonacci his bud, together they stink like sg^t and I say neither of them for State Attorney are at all fit. Now its time to close this short missive and Dave its sad, but its to late to forgive ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SCREWED!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Quit the searchin and vote for Gershman
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Kidding right, Gershman is a wierdo. Sucked as a state attorney, still sucks.[quote=Guest]Quit the searchin and vote for Gershman[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am

I never knew he was a wierdo or that he sucked as SA. Can you explain? If I made a mistake, I sure wan to correct it asap.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 am

Gershman doesn't stand a chance to be the SA here or anywhere he can barely hold down a private practice plus he has no respect. This race will end up being between Aronberg and Keever.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 pm

He was far from bad and is a "true believer" which I have no problem with since the innocent until proven guilty is what our system of justice is based on. Not sure of his administrative skills are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:29 am

We are still awaiting this breaking news!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Gershman doesn't stand a chance to be the SA here or anywhere he can barely hold down a private practice plus he has no respect. This race will end up being between Aronberg and Keever.[/quote]

Dave - it takes a thief...doesn't it!
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”