Can Aronberg Make it to Congress?

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
БадВольф

Can Aronberg Make it to Congress?

Postby БадВольф » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:16 am

Can that weasel Aronberg make it to Congress? There were a trove of recordings discovered with Aronberg discussing all manner of nasty things. Bribery, extortion, covering up federal investigations into him. He sure seems like the type that would make a good elected congressman.

A recording is attached with the witness' voice concealed. Just a very short clip. I know Aronberg's main man Fernandes was looking for a way to pinch people for illegal recording. Perhaps if he asks nicely for the recordings in an email, they will be sent to him so they can be used against his target. Oh, but that would mean they will become evidence in a criminal case and made public record for the world to hear. Tricky, tricky situation, I suppose.

Still, if Fernandes insists of prosecuting for the Mark Lewis recordings, these recordings will be voluntarily sent to him so he can make additional charges, if warranted. They will have to be included in the case as exculpatory evidence because was it really his target recording? Or was it Aronberg? That is a question for the jury to decide.

Aronberg_Bribery_Protected_Witness.mp3
(74.22 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
0 x

Re: Can Aronberg Make it to Congress?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 am

What a fucking scumbag.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 am

БадВольф wrote:Can that weasel Aronberg make it to Congress? There were a trove of recordings discovered with Aronberg discussing all manner of nasty things. Bribery, extortion, covering up federal investigations into him. He sure seems like the type that would make a good elected congressman.

A recording is attached with the witness' voice concealed. Just a very short clip. I know Aronberg's main man Fernandes was looking for a way to pinch people for illegal recording. Perhaps if he asks nicely for the recordings in an email, they will be sent to him so they can be used against his target. Oh, but that would mean they will become evidence in a criminal case and made public record for the world to hear. Tricky, tricky situation, I suppose.

Still, if Fernandes insists of prosecuting for the Mark Lewis recordings, these recordings will be voluntarily sent to him so he can make additional charges, if warranted. They will have to be included in the case as exculpatory evidence because was it really his target recording? Or was it Aronberg? That is a question for the jury to decide.
http://pbsotalk.ru/download/file.php?id=3865&sid=08be63251ab8fb99c2dfd1d8954d2484

Dude, really? How can this guy actually prosecute people and look at himself in the mirror every morning without falling into a hysterical laughing fit?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm

He's gonna make it. He sucks better cock the anyone I know. Better that Gauger, better than Fernandes. He can take an entire fist in the ass without even saying ouch
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

I agree with the assessments of Aaronberg......BUT if these recordings are true why not send them to FDLE for investigation and prosecution of this political scumbag?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:I agree with the assessments of Aaronberg......BUT if these recordings are true why not send them to FDLE for investigation and prosecution of this political scumbag?

What a fucking joke. FDLE uses a covered up PBSO investigation to let Custer off Scott free. You think they will give 2 shits about Aronberg? FBI said it best when they didn't touch hillary because they thought she would be elected. Justice isn't about what you did, it's about who you are. Welcome to Amerikkka. .
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”