PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:33 am

Too ridiculous for me. I'm done with site.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:50 am

I hardly call this being supportive. You people are just having a field day bashing other people at his expense.

It's completely embarrassing for PBSO employees to act like children. Find something to do with your time. If this is all you've got, you're a fucking loser.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:11 pm

I guess if it weren't for bandwagon, you would be bored.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:29 pm

If I saw something happening or on the news about it, it would be real. On here, it's just smack talk.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:36 pm

What a load of shit!

STFU!!!!'
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

This site is littered with so much of this crap that no one wants to comment anymore.

Hey you, smileys guy, you just keep saying the same crap over and over. Do you even have a clue that nobody cares? You're the only one all jacked up about it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 pm

I was finally able to download Jack Scarola's email dump. It is encrypted. How do I decrypt the file? Also what format will it be in when it is decrypted?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 pm

You've probably been hacked. I'd run every virus scan you can find.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Why would you believe these fraudulent ingrates, let alone download something from them.

That's what happens when you get too nosy for your own good.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:51 pm

It is encrypted. How do I decrypt the file?

There is a "key" - it is Scarola country code number and he had it and verified.

Wolves are waiting for the other shoe to drop before proceeding further.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Wolves?!? Lmao!! Dorks maybe, nerds! Please, it's over, cut the crap and go back to chasing the cheerleaders.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Speak English dickhead or shut up.

You're annoying beyond words anymore.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:21 pm

None of this shit has peeked my curiosity. Why? Because it's a farce. Been spewing it for so long, that's all it can be. Tired of hearing now.

Adios you stupid naive bitches.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:None of this shit has peeked my curiosity. Why? Because it's a farce. Been spewing it for so long, that's all it can be. Tired of hearing now.

Adios you stupid naive bitches.

Yeah. That's why you were back here reading on a Saturday night. Because you aren't curious. A farce? Yeah, Det. Lewis in that audio that he admitted to the Palm Beach Post and Channel 12 is him = a farce right? all the recordings of him saying they are targeting people based on speech, a farce right? Keep telling yourself this and maybe you can delude yourself into believing it. Oh wait, is this Lewis or Gauger? HAHAHA You got assraped, punk!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:33 am

You got nothing but BS falling out of your mouth.

Zip it Skippy!!
0 x

БадВолф

Postby БадВолф » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:18 am

Guest wrote:It is encrypted. How do I decrypt the file?

There is a "key" - it is Scarola country code number and he had it and verified.

Wolves are waiting for the other shoe to drop before proceeding further.

Иt can be done easily.
1. D/L aescrypt for your system (https://www.aescrypt.com/). I use the command line variant so I will give instriuctions for that.

2. Put the AEScrypt.exe file in the same folder as your downloaded file.
3. Go to your kommand line - press the Windows+R buttons and at the run command, type CMD and press enter
4. Go to the directory where the file is stored (example, if Jack Skarola downloaded this to his downloads folder, he would enter: cd \Users\jsx\Downloads
5. type: aescrypt -d -p <jack skarola country ID> Джак_Скарола-JSX-searcylaw-com.bz2.aes

You can switch keyboard to Russian language and type file name or you can just copy it from here.

This will take long time to decrypt. I have very fast machine and it took 1 hour to encrypt so it may take you 2-3 hrs to decrypt. You will not see progress in command line. it will look frozen. it is not. just be patient.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:41 am

Don't do it!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 am

Big mistake, why are you trusting these people? You don't know them or what they're capable of.

Don't!!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:55 am

Guest wrote:Big mistake, why are you trusting these people? You don't know them or what they're capable of.

Don't!!!!

HAHAHA This is either Mark Lewis, Judge Marni Bryson, Chief Deputy Gauger or John Scarola himself. Holy shi*t, I guess they've realized this dump is the real deal. Of course they are terrified about anyone opening this email dump. You are right - you don't know what the Wolves are capable of... but you are starting to find out with the audio dumps, aren't you? If you give me the email dump and Scarola's country ID number (social? Driver's license?), I am more than happy to open the file on my computer. Strangely, I trust these Wolves completely because they are acting to bring transparency to PBSO for Dougan and the rest of us. When you get it decrypted, will you share? Oh, and someone asked before what file format it would be in. It is a database dump? Wolves, can you tell us?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:18 am

It's none of the above. I'm an employee and just concerned this person has no clue about this download.

Take your HAHAHA and shove it!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:27 am

Don't be so stupid. This would be evidence in legal proceedings. These are the dumbest kids I've ever seen.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:03 pm

okay, I have tried decrypting this a few times but I do not think I have the right SSN. It keeps telling me it is an invalid password. Can anyone run Scarola and post his SSN here? Does anyone know his SSN? I have tried with his D/L number and it didnt work.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:07 pm

I doubt anyone is gonna use PBSO systems to get personal info for you.

If you ran his D/L his SSN is on the same page. Be careful doing stuff like that. Not a good idea.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:I doubt anyone is gonna use PBSO systems to get personal info for you.

If you ran his D/L his SSN is on the same page. Be careful doing stuff like that. Not a good idea.

I don't think it matters. Lewis, Bradshaw and Gauger all think those systems are there to be used at their whim.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:15 pm

It does matter, A lot of people have gotten in trouble using the David system for personal use.

If this attorney finds out you're trying to get his personal information he can put in a complaint.

They can pull up everybody who ran his name.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:26 pm

MD - I have listened to everything they said and it is clear they want to kill you. You must protect yourself. Self defense is the act of stopping an immediate threat to your well being. You are in immediate danger. Every moment you hesitate is time for them to put you in jail, have you raped, have you killed, etc. The way I see it is you have 1 choice. I hear you are a very good shot right? Take them all out before they can get you. It is your only hope for survival and any jury in the land will give a not guilty verdict based on self defense. You must kill those first who want to kill you! I know people are gonna come on here and say this is nuts and instigating a crime. It is not. Have you listened to the tapes? Have you heard what they are plotting and trying to do? I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:I doubt anyone is gonna use PBSO systems to get personal info for you.

FIRST POST HERE! I THINK I HAVE HIS SOCIAL AT WORK. HOW DO I GET IT TO YOU, IF I DO?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:59 pm

You guys need to slow down here... you can get in real trouble for obtaining somebody's private info and using it for improper purposes. Any law enforcement personnel would be very foolish to use law enforcement systems for such a purpose.

If you really want to give this a try, don't talk about where you get his SSN, don't talk about giving it to somebody else, just do it yourself. Download the file onto a burner computer where nothing will be at risk if you end up with a virus. Then follow the instructions, or use the Internet to figure it out.

If you actually succeed in decrypting it and it is what they say it is, then just give it all to Jose--he'll be very happy to take it from there and would probably pay you for it! I'm sure he could get a ton of stories out of it...
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 pm

What purpose do those emails serve you anyways?

I would totally leave it alone. That shits bad news.
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 pm

I have been watching this thread, and I haven't commented because I don't have a computer where I'm at - it's a real pain in the ass to use my phone. That being said, I decided it was time to chime in.

My first comment. To the person he said that proactively shooting these people would be a justifiable self defense, you're an idiot. Nobody is going to get shot and nobody is going to get killed. I'm not worried about these people and while I am worried theyou would trump up some kind of charge to throw me in jail, your suggestion is completely unreasonable.

My second comment. The conversations with Mark Lewis was routed through an offshore Communication Server set up by some of my friends in Russia to allow real time alteration of the vocals as well as routing the telephone number in a manner that it appeared to be from the New York area. I did not condone them activating the inbound, outbound recording feature of the communication system, and I was not happy when I found out they leaked this information after the fact. It was just as much of a surprise to me as it was to everybody else.

Am I saying I am NOT happy with what was revealed to the world? Not a bit. I think people need to know, and if I would have said there was a conversation with Mark Lewis and here's what he admitted, gauger, Bradshaw, and Lewis would have all said it was a lie and ask for the proof. That is just what sleazy shysters do, and the first two in this list are the biggest ones that I know. Lying, scamming, power hungry, corrupt scoundrels tjat have have no place serving the public because really, they're only serving themselves. That's why there is no transparency and nothing but cover up at the Sheriffs Office.

My last point. That would be the topic of the emails. Does Bad Volf have what he says he has? I have no doubt that he does. But when I read that he did, I sent him a scathing email admonishing him. I don't care the abusive, blatant violations that the Sheriff's Office has engaged in against my civil liberties, to include my 1st Amendment right to free speech and my 4th Amendment right to be secure in my papers and free from unreasonable search and seizure. Does that mean Jack Scarola deserve the same? I say it does not.

I appreciate what my friends have done for me in trying to protect me. They are very honorable people who only want to get rid of corruption. God knows, they have lived through enough of it. But this us the US and not Russia, and while I have lost an incredible amount of faith in our broken legal system thay provides absolutely no transparency and allows people like Bradshaw and Gauger to commit crime after crime and conceal it, hidden behind their authority granted by the people, paid for by the people, I think once people start arbitrarily hacking emails like Mark Lewis and Anthony Rodriguez have admitted to by the direction of Michael Gauger, we have lost our way in our society.

I have communicated with my friends, and I have admonished them for this. They don't understand because they don't live is the US. They don't know what it means to live in a free country. All they see from their side is that our Sheriff's Office engages in the same sort of corrupt practices as their government and they want to fight on my behalf the same way as they would fight in their own country.

I have no doubt there would be some be some scandalous things in whatever email dump and other files they have. But it's attorney-client privilege, it's personal, and it's none of our business. It is my understanding they leaked a password protected dump simply for the purpose it could be verified as authentic. Whatever. I think half the fun for them is just knowing they can do it, and letting others know they can do it as well. But that doesn't change the fact that it was wrong.

To anyone else who downloaded the dump, does it contain any viruses? I can say with all certainty knowing my friends that it does not. Theur purpose is to provide information. But here's what it does contain in addition to information. It contains a breach of privacy and a breach of the way our society operates. These people (Gauger, Lewis, Rodriguez) have done enough breaching for everybody and we do not need to add fuel to this fire. If you were one of the people trying to decrypt this dump, just delete it. It is not worth your integrity. And it's not worth hurting the innocents in this matter.

I'm fighting this war against these people the best way I know how. They're fighting this war against free speech by abusing their authority and taxpayer money. It's disgusting if you ask me. My allies in Russia have also joined in this war. They are grown people and will act as they see fit. It is not my place to control them, nor is it my responsibility. Still, I have implored them many times just to sit back and be patient and to see that the American system does in fact work. They have agreed (to a point - Russians... always think they know better, lol) and have agreed to cease their involvement as long as whatever side wins - fairly.

I would like to thank all my supporters in this. I want to thank members of the media who are finally waking up to see what these people really are. I want to thank the people that read this site, and I want to give my deepest Thanks to my friends who have involved themselves in this to fight for me in the best way they know how, right or wrong. And most importantly, I want to thank the voiceless because why my life has been very difficult over the past several years, it is the voiceless that have given my life a true cause instead of just squandering it by living with no meaning. And that cause is standing up against an abusive tyranny in our government to help protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Mark Dougan
0 x

БадВолф

Postby БадВолф » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm

GTG wrote:MD, Where are your moderators???

This stupid stuff makes you look foolish. You are loosing all credibility.

You have a legitimate beef with PBSO, then do all you can legally and through the proper channels to expose them.

Otherwise

STFU!

This is bullshit and you know it. There is nothing you can do legally against these people. They use money of citizen to prevent exposure. No person can match that resources. Only way to capture these people in their lies is doing things in way all things are exposed. Sometimes this calls for things that are not within perimeters of the law. I respectful disagree with position of Mark. He should encourage is to release this information to masses so they may see the corruption Skerola perpetuates from his office. There are also many other good things he can use to benefit him in his legal proceeding showing their corrupt use of power. We know. We have read these files. Many more also. I hope he will change these minds.
0 x

БадВолф

Postby БадВолф » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm

GTG wrote:MD, Where are your moderators???

This stupid stuff makes you look foolish. You are loosing all credibility.

You have a legitimate beef with PBSO, then do all you can legally and through the proper channels to expose them.

Otherwise

STFU!

This is bullshit and you know it. There is nothing you can do legally against these people. They use money of citizen to prevent exposure. No person can match that resources. Only way to capture these people in their lies is doing things in way all things are exposed. Sometimes this calls for things that are not within perimeters of the law. I respectful disagree with position of Mark. He should encourage is to release this information to masses so they may see the corruption Skerola perpetuates from his office. There are also many other good things he can use to benefit him in his legal proceeding showing their corrupt use of power. We know. We have read these files. Many more also. I hope he will change these minds.
0 x

GTG

Postby GTG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:27 pm

If MD uses illegal means to get information out into the public, he is NO better than the corrupt politicians.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:10 pm

GTG wrote:If MD uses illegal means to get information out into the public, he is NO better than the corrupt politicians.

Okay Gauger. You keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile the public sees the criminal activities committed by their law enforcement leadership. You tell me what is better: illegal activity on the part of a person to expose corruption in the agency that is supposed to be upholding the law? Or those in that agency abusing their power to commit crime in a manner to hide it from all legal remedies? Besides, he's already said he disavowed it or something like that.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:
GTG wrote:If MD uses illegal means to get information out into the public, he is NO better than the corrupt politicians.

Okay Gauger. You keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile the public sees the criminal activities committed by their law enforcement leadership. You tell me what is better: illegal activity on the part of a person to expose corruption in the agency that is supposed to be upholding the law? Or those in that agency abusing their power to commit crime in a manner to hide it from all legal remedies? Besides, he's already said he disavowed it or something like that.

The colonists were fed up woth their own tyrannical government and to get rid of them, they committed crimes punishable by death. Today, we know those founding fathers as Patriots, not criminals. I say, do what you have to do to expose these corrupt fuckers and get rid of this tyrannical regime within the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office! Why? Because that's what Patriots do!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:38 pm

So form your militia and overthrow them instead of writing on an anonymous blog. Those patriots signed the Declaration of Independence above board. They didn't propagate murder behind the scenes.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 pm

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. THESE CORRUPT AND DIRTY ASSHOLES NEED TO GO DOWN. IF ONE MUST USE THEIR METHODS, THEN SO BE IT.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:So form your militia and overthrow them instead of writing on an anonymous blog. Those patriots signed the Declaration of Independence above board. They didn't propagate murder behind the scenes.

You dumb shit - they signed the Declaration of Independence behind the backs of the British which led to the revolutionary war. What elementary school did you drop out of? No one is propagating murder here. It's not at all with the conversations about. They're talking about hacking. You need to go back to school, learn to read, and learn a little bit about history.

Besides, what is good enough for the sheriff's office to be good for any civilian. The Sheriff's Office is setting the example did hacking is perfectly acceptable to do to anyone you want.

I think the militia is already formed. Sadly, I think it's Russians that make up the militia to fight corruption here in the US. How f***** up is that that our own government will do nothing to stop this and the people must rely on others outside to step in and do the job? I for one don't care who does it but I am eternally grateful for whoever does.
0 x

GTG

Postby GTG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The colonists were fed up woth their own tyrannical government and to get rid of them, they committed crimes punishable by death. Today, we know those founding fathers as Patriots, not criminals. I say, do what you have to do to expose these corrupt fuckers and get rid of this tyrannical regime within the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office! Why? Because that's what Patriots do!

Yeah,, go do that.
0 x

GTG

Postby GTG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 pm

There is no honor among thieves!
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”