Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence? Ordering False Repts?

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 pm

From the Palm Beach Post:
[quote="Anonymous"]The department's (Boynton Beach PD's) efforts at damage control was sparked by this morning's announcement by the Palm Beach County State Attorney that officer Alex Lindsey, 28, was charged with two counts of official misconduct for falsifying a police report for an arrest he made last year.
On Dec. 2, Lindsey arrested 42-year-old Jeffrey Pugh on drug and gun charges. In a police report, Lindsey wrote that he found a 9mm semi-automatic handgun on Pugh while at the scene of the crime. But when the case was turned over to federal prosecutors, video evidence showed Lindsey actually found the gun on Pugh in the police department's booking area, not at the scene as he documented.[/quote]

I want to know when BBPD is going to charge Sheriff Bradshaw. Furthermore, I want to know if Lindsey got that guy from Bradshaw after he ripped it off from evidence.
0 x

W3C [Validator]

Postby W3C [Validator] » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 am

hELLO EVERYONE, WHILE TRYING TO RUN FOR SHERIFF BEFORE THE LAST ELECTION, I SAW ALL THIS STUFF IN THE RECORDS ABOUT BRADSHAW. EVERYTHING HERE IS WHAT I FOUND.

BUT SERIOUSLY, DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES OR KNOWS ABOUT HIS ACTIVITY? YOU NEED SOMEONE TO RUN AGAINST HIM AND BRING THIS OUT IN THE PROCESS. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO DO THAT, BUT PEOPLE ARE REALLY SATISFIED WITH HIM. IF THEIR NOT WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED ANY SUPPORT TO RUN AGAINST HIM. ENJOY THE READING BECAUSE THATS ALL THIS AMOUNTS TO.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

pat...Dont you get it YET????? You will NEVER have a following. Give it up my friend.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Sounds like yesterdays news make that tabloid news
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 am

Holy crap that was cool. How did you do that?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Big deal?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Doesn't matter how long ago it happened, this guy has no business being a cop let alone a sheriff[quote=NewsWriter]Sun Sentinel
Feb 23, 1987
PALM BEACH COUNTY

The police chiefs of West Palm Beach and Vero Beach, once competitors for the same job, are battling again, this time over a gun taken from the West Palm Beach Police Department's evidence room and an alleged cover-up.

James Gabbard, formerly a West Palm Beach police captain and now Vero Beach's chief, said in court documents that West Palm Beach Chief George Siegrist covered up a theft from the evidence room in order to save deputy chief Ric Bradshaw's career.

"I know he was stealing the gun," Gabbard quoted Siegrist as saying. "I am going to save him. He's got a lot of time invested here and I would hate to see him ruin his career over this."

"It was obvious that a gun had been stolen," Gabbard said in a sworn statement, adding that after the alleged theft was discovered in October 1985, Bradshaw returned the gun and evidence records.

Gabbard called the whole incident the "evidence caper."

Siegrist denied making any such statement and said Bradshaw, at the time a major and the department's No. 3 officer, had done nothing illegal.

"I deny that I said that to Gabbard," Siegrist responded in his own sworn statement. "It was a totally inaccurate depiction of what was said."

Gabbard, who spent 16 years on the force before resigning, said last week he would not comment beyond what he said under oath.

Siegrist also refused further comment. He became police chief May 1, 1985, beating 261 other candidates, including Gabbard, who made it into the group of nine finalists.

Bradshaw, a 16-year veteran and now the department's No. 2 officer, said last week, "I didn't talk about it then and I'm not going to talk about it now. The record speaks for itself."

Official police department records show only that Bradshaw received a five- day suspension for violating a superior officer's order.

As explanation, Bradshaw wrote to Siegrist, stating that he violated Siegrist's orders on Oct. 10, 1985, by entering the department's evidence room. He said he violated a second order when "I removed a piece of departmental paper work and took it to my office, where it remained for that day."

He continued: "Regardless of my intended purposed for this action, which in no way was meant to give the perception of wrongdoing, I knowingly violated your orders and wishes and I fully accept the responsibility for my actions."

Shortly after the incident, Siegrist called Bradshaw's actions "almost an accident-type situation. He certainly had every right to what he took, he just didn't do it properly."

Bradshaw improperly removed a card that recorded that the SWAT team had possession of a police handgun, Siegrist said, adding that Bradshaw was supposed to copy information off the card or make a copy of the card, not remove the original record from the evidence room.

That's not the way things happened, said Gabbard, whose statements came during pretrial proceedings in an unrelated case brought against the City of West Palm Beach in federal court.

The case alleges that some West Palm Beach police officers violated the rights of misdemeanor and non-violent felony suspects by allowing police dogs to bite them while being apprehended and arrested.

In the court documents, Gabbard said he and Bradshaw have not gotten along since the mid-70s. Both men were sargeants when an officer told Gabbard that Bradshaw wanted police reports changed to make a burglary arrest look stronger than it was, Gabbard said in his sworn statement.

Gabbard said he confronted Bradshaw, who denied the charge. Then Gabbard said he complained to the State Attorney's Office.

In Gabbard's version of Bradshaw's suspension, the department's evidence custodian discovered that Bradshaw had removed two cards on a mini millimeter Smith and Wesson handgun, one from the Administration Division and the backup card from the evidence room.

The custodian, Bob Linton, told Capt. Charles Mann, who traced the cards.

"Everything was missing: reports, evidence sheets, as was the gun from evidence," Gabbard said.

He said he told Mann to tell Siegrist, but Mann "was really nervous about it, because obviously he was risking a great deal. But I told him he had no choice."

Mann told Siegrist, who then informed his top officers at a tense staff meeting, Gabbard said.

"The chief came into the staff and he said, `I've caught -- and this is his words, I'll never forget it as long as I live -- `I've caught Maj. Bradshaw with his hands in the cookie jar, and I am going to suspend him for five days and the matter is closed.' "

Gabbard said he got into a heated discussion with Siegrist. "I told him Maj. Bradshaw was a thief and lied to him and he was, in fact, going to steal the gun."

But Siegrist disagreed, Gabbard said, "and he was the chief. So, of course, I didn't have any choice but to accept it at that point."

Later that morning, Siegrist came to Gabbard's office. Gabbard said Siegrist said, "Bradshaw had admitted to him that he had stolen the gun, and that it was all boxed up and ready to be shipped somewhere."

Bradshaw offered to resign, but Siegrist refused to accept, Gabbard said Siegrist told him.

Mann last week refused to talk about the incident, but said, "Gabbard was very knowledgeable about what went on."

Siegrist's version is different.

He admitted saying that Bradshaw had been caught with his hands in the cookie jar, but that he did not mean what Gabbard said he meant.

"The reference that his hands were in the cookie jar was that he did what he shouldn't have done; not that he took anything," Siegrist said in court documents. The card that was taken "merely stated the data pertaining to a weapon which was legally in Deputy Chief Bradshaw's possession."

After announcing Bradshaw's suspension, Siegrist said Gabbard said, "Whenever someone is down, you ought to go for the jugular."

Siegrist also said Bradshaw did offer to resign, not because he had done anthing wrong other than violate the orders, but to spare the department any embarrassment.

Bradshaw's five-day suspension showed he would not be treated differently from any other police officer, said Siegrist, who promoted Bradshaw to deputy chief a month later.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Bradshaws an old hand at coverups. Just look at the Bobby Jewett case where he let 2 of his cops torture and strangle a guy to death only to sweep it under the rug. Bradshaw covered it up nicely. Just likeBurrows, thecops that murdered Jewett didn't have toanswer to IA. Bradshaw is a dirt bag filled with Black Gold manure.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 am

Ric your a dirty bastard! You know it and I know it. Saw you out with your buddy (former Mob crime boss John Stilupi). I wonder when the feds are going to do something about your associations with known felons? Hang in there Ric and Dorothy its all gonna come out soon! Good luck..........
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Sickning. This is what you have for a Sheriff in this place?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 am

How did this guy get elected sheriff or even eligible to hold office?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:10 pm

I was at the boat show Sunday in WPB and boy was it a funny site seeing the airplane banner flying all around that place with the slogan "Our Sheriff Commits Felonies" LMFAO! Everybody was pointing to it for almost an hour that it flew around! Even Congressman Allen West was down there looking up at it! NO S@#T! Keep it up- literally! Sun Fest is right around the corner!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I was working the event and it was very embarrassing because people were walking up and asking us about the plane thinking we were the sheriff's office I guess the average citizen doesn't get the difference. I will make sure not to be working sunfest when the plane is up![quote="Anonymous"]I was at the boat show Sunday in WPB and boy was it a funny site seeing the airplane banner flying all around that place with the slogan "Our Sheriff Commits Felonies" LMFAO! Everybody was pointing to it for almost an hour that it flew around! Even Congressman Allen West was down there looking up at it! NO S@#T! Keep it up- literally! Sun Fest is right around the corner!!!!!![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Nice Article on the banners! [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Our_Sheriff_Commits_Felonies_Banner_Flies_in_Palm_Beach_County/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Our_Sheriff_Commits_Felonies_Banner_Flies_in_Palm_Beach_County/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

If you missed Tonight's show on "The Beat" Cop Talk Radio the show will re-air from 2-4 am - it was another "Hot Show"! Topics include - Tide Turning for Trayvon? Is he the Aggressor? Is the case about Right, Wrong or Race? - Police Involved Shootings Get Union Checks, but is this a Bounty? - Legalize Brothels, Prostitution and Marijuana to Cover Nations Debt? Two Police Chiefs in Palm Beach County Facing Racial Allegations by their own - "Our Sheriff Commits Felonies" Banner Flies High in PBC! All this and more! [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/]www.CopTalkRadio.com[/url] and join us on facebook too if you like...www.JoeTalleyForSheriff.com
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 pm

We should ask this Sheriff to investigate ours...
[url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Video_'Cold_Case_Posse'_Investigation_of_President_Obama's_Birth_Certificate_Authenticity/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Video_'Cold_Case_Posse'_Investigation_of_President_Obama's_Birth_Certificate_Authenticity/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Another Great Story! Could Mean big Trouble for Bradshaw! [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Sheriff_Ric_Bradshaw_Facing_Complaint_Inquiry_By_State_Ethics_Czars/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Sheriff_Ric_Bradshaw_Facing_Complaint_Inquiry_By_State_Ethics_Czars/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

I would be very surprised if anything came of the complaint, they all cover up for each other and get paid big salaries to do it. We can hope though can't we?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:12 am

My god. This is why is running our police department here in Palm Beach County?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm

There is a simple reasons Siegeist covered for Bradshaw. Police Chief Siegrist resigned after admitting to making racial jokes and ethnic slurs. He is a black hating racist asshole just like Bradshaw and wanted to watch the back of his protege KKK hood wearing racist asshole Bradshaw. After all, people with such contemp for minorities don't come along every day.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

You've got your facts wrong in this video.
Gun-thieving scumbag Ric Bradshaw didn't steal that gun to use as a "throw down," he was sending it off to be sold by a former (I think retired) WPBPD police officer who, at that time, was a licensed gun dealer.
Also, shitbag Chief of WPBPD at the time, George Siegrist (or similarly spelled last name) was low-rent trash from Kentucky (or maybe Tennessee). He was about as far away from a suit-wearing Englishman as possible.
Nonetheless, I love the video.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 pm

good work, mark. 1st amendment!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 pm

HE LOOKED 90 YEARS OLD AS HE NERVOUSLY CHOKED AS HE ONCE AGAIN TOLD THE STUPID PUBLIC THAT ANOTHER STUPID AND WEAK DEPUTY WAS GOOD IN "NEUTRALIZING",,,OOOH, MUST HAVE WATCHED A TV COP SHOW..........MURDERING ANOTHER CHILD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY. WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THE ADAMS FAMILY AND NOW THIS FAMILY (ALONG WITH THE FAMILY OF THE MAN SHOT ON THE BAR PARKING LOT-WHICH PBSO MUST BE HIDING AND WAITING FOR THE PUBLIC TO FORGET - ALL GATHER TOGETHER. PLUS THE FAMILY WHO OWNED THE DOGS IN LOXAHATCHEE. ROOSTERS ARE COMING HOME TO RIC THE DIC. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED WHEN HE WAS CCAUGHT STEALING THE GUN INSTEAD OF HAVING IT COVERED UP. IF HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL THEN, OUR COUNTY WOULD BE A DIFFERENT PLACCE TODAY. GOD HELP US.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:04 pm

How does it feel to have a criminal in Sheriff Bradcrapp running our agency? You can't get much lower than being forced to write a public letter that you violated the law, then have too hang it all over our office buildings! Yet, this fraud is still the sheriff? There's something seriously wrong here folks! Bradcrapp you need to put yourself out of your misery and ours! Resign and leave the state! Take that fat ass Gauger and kiss ass Butt Storm with you!! YOUR ALL A DISGRACE TO THIS AGENCY AND PALM BEACH COUNTY!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm

I don't mind. I voted for him and am very proud that he is putting scum in jail, and the ones who attack deputies are sent straight to hell by lethal force. You need to toughin up or get the hell out.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Ric is putting scum in jail? Half the scum in the county is wearing a green uniform and a D/S star working right next to me. I had no idea when I took this job that I would be forced to work with people that are worse than the inmates in our jail led by men who belong serving time in a federal prison. Its disgusting.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Your being forced to work???
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 02, 2013 9:17 am

http://www.infowars.com/floridians-encouraged-to-report-neighbors-who-hate-government/
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

OMG. This new team of professionals will be run ragged kicking in doors of people overheard saying that braddshaw is an asshole. If this weren't so damn ridiculous, it would be funny. Plus, he is asking for a whole bunch of addl money in the budget. When will the people in this county wake the fxxk up?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Haven't most of us been in the business long enough to recognize that THIEVES STEAL. Why on earth would we expect anything different from this Ric Bradshaw.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Someone told me that Ric Bradshaw used stolen guns from evidence to frame suspects for murder that the corrupt state attorney would then prosecute. This was back in 1986 or so. I don't know if this is true, but if it is it needs to be blimped and painted on a house as soon as possible because it is a serious allegation. Im literally shaking at these transcripts.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Wow
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][b][color=#ff0000]Want to know why Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw saves the worst Deputies in the agency from getting fired? Because if he got rid of them, he would be a hypocrite. A captain testified Bradshaw was caught stealing a firearm from Evidence and ordering others to falsify Police Reports when he was a Major at West Palm Beach Police Department. This case may be from a while ago, [i]but he was a MAJOR with the West Palm Beach Police Department![/i] perhaps a MAJOR thief and a MAJOR liar, too. As the very true adage goes, Once a thief, always a thief. Sheriff Ric Bradshaw - you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself! I personally don't see how a man who thinks it is okay at the Rank of Major finds it acceptable to steal firearms out of evidence or order others to falsify police reports. Criminals always graduate to higher levels - makes you wonder what he's doing now, doesn't it? We have to be thankful for "The Truth" coming out!
[/color]

The following is a deposition for West Palm Beach Case Number 85-8190.[/i][/color]
This deposition was from the United States District Court[/i][/color]
Southern District of Florida[/i][/color]
Deposition by James Gabbard[/i][/color]
Chief of Police for the City of Vero Beach[/i][/color]
Chief Gabbard is a retired Captain with the City of West Palm Beach[/i][/color]
While we are working on obtaining more information, here are excerpts from his Deposition:[/i][/color]

[b]Deposition about Bradshaw ordering Falsified Reports (starting on p. 24)[/b][/color][b]

Q. Do you ever hear Major Bradshaw to direct officers to rewrite police reports were redraft police reports?[/color]

A. Yes.[/color]

Q. Here every year Major Bradshaw to direct officers to redraft please reports involving use of force?[/color]

A. No, sir.[/color]

Q. Did you ever hear Major Bradshaw say why he was – strike that. Major Bradshaw ever direct police officers to change the sequencing of facts contained in the police report?[/color]

A. Yes.[/color]

Q. Can you give me an example of the type of sequencing he ordered changed?[/color]

A. I worked –Bradshaw and I were in the detective bureau together. I work an armed robbery that I went to Babc*** furniture at the top of the hill from the police station. He and I responded from the police station. The guy had come in and snatch some money out of a bag and taken off. We tracked the guy and went to the house down there on Datura street, some placed in the 600 block. It was either a Datura or a Clematis street address. It was in the alley. [/color]

We arrested some individuals for the offense or at least one individual. We got to the police station, and there are three officers of writing police reports about the incident. One of which came to me, Jim Spatara, and Eugene savage, and I think Mike Kennedy was the other one. And said to me that Bradshaw wanted then to change their police reports to indicate that the bag of money was found closer to a suspect, actually on the opposite side of the room and actually was found in what they should do.[/color]

I confronted Bradshaw with that, and he went into a tirade and denied it and so forth. And, you know, I went to the lieutenant with it because I felt like that –there’s Gotta be something wrong. He took it to the captain, the captain of the division, who was Mickey Man, and reports state pretty much the same as Bradshaw directed them. I wasn’t particularly satisfied that, so I went to the state attorney’s office. And I believe Steve Gomberg was involved in Barry Krischer was involved. And the individuals plead, I believe. I gave the deposition that outline the same facts I don’t know if if you are fishing overlooking.[/color]

Deposition about Bradshaw stealing a firearm from the Evidence Locker (Starting on P. 44)[/color]

Q. You never heard of any other allegations made against Bradshaw regarding any kind of records for anything did you?[/color]

A. No, other than this evidence caper, the report writing.[/color]

Q. What’s that?[/color]

A. The chief caught him with a gun out of evidence.[/color]

Q. Siegrist caught him with a gun out of the evidence and he was suspended for several days?[/color]

A. Five days. And he had some reports.[/color]

Q. OK. Other than that, though, you haven’t heard –well I don’t have any other questions.[/color]

REDIRECT EXAMINATION[/color]
By Mr. Green:[/color]

Q. Can you tell us a little bit more?[/color]

A. I mean I don’t know anything else.[/color]

Q. Okay. So Bradshaw was basically suspended for stealing?[/color]

A. No, I don’t think that was the stated grounds.[/color]

Q. The stated grounds?[/color]

A. That was not the stated grounds. [/color]

Q. What was the stated grounds?[/color]

A. THat he removed a card from evidence, a card from evidence without –or he was in the evidence room without authorization.[/color]

Q. What was he doing in the evidence room without authorization?[/color]

A. You want me to tell you the whole story?[/color]

Q. Sure.[/color]

Mr. Gelston: tell him everything.[/color]
By Mr. Green:[/color]

Q. He brought it up.[/color]

A. There was a –I got a call from Captain Mann one morning. He called me down to his office. And he said I’ve got something really serious. I’ve got to tell somebody. I don’t know who to tell.[/color]

He and I are close friends even today. He told me that deputy chief or that Major Bradshaw at that time had removed some reports, or removed a card from an area in the administration division relating to evidence, and had gone down to the evidence room in taking the same card from, matching card were duplicate card, backup card, whenever you want a call it, from the box in the evidence room that described the pistol. The evidence custodian at the time with the fellow by the name of Bob Linton, something like that. He’s the custodian.[/color]

When things were removed he noted that case number. He then went to Captain Mann, Captain Mann being honest and forthright said he would check into it. When he found out what the case was, he was able to trace it to a case card. It was a gun that was found. It was the mini millimeter Smith and Wesson. It was found in some sort of case. I don’t recall what. And that everything was missing, reports, evidence sheets, everything was missing, as was the gun from evidence.[/color]

I told him, I said, “you’ve got to tell the Chief.” I mean it was obvious that a gun had been stolen, had been removed from the building and reports had been removed. So he sat on it a day, I believe. He was really nervous about it, because obviously he was risking a great deal. But I told them he had no choice.[/color]

So he went to the chief and told the chief what happened. The chief came into the staff room the next –and this is his words, all never forget it is long as I live.[/color]

“I’ve caught Major Bradshaw with his hand in the cookie jar and I’m going to suspended him for five days in the matter is closed.” He said, “does anyone have anything to say about it?” [/color]

Of course I’ve got, you know, problems with that kind of thing, because I felt like he didn’t know the whole story and wasn’t willing to accept it.[/color]

I told him Major Bradshaw was a thief and lied to him and he was, in fact, going to steal the gun.[/color]

Well, Bradshaw had brought the gun back in along with the original police reports, all of the evidence sheets, it had given them back to Captain Mann and they were returned to the file.[/color]

The Chief and I got into a heated discussion regarding what I thought, what I thought and what he thought. And he was the Chief, so of course, I didn’t have any choice but to accept it at that point.[/color]

This was in the morning. Someone apparently leaked the information to some of the media and they began to call within just a few minutes of this happening. The chief came down to my office in close the door and he said to me, he said, well, he says, “I know he was stealing the gun.” He says, “I’m going to save him. He’s got a lot of time invested here and I would hate to see him ruin his career over this and I’m going to save him.” He said that the gun – and he told me this –he said that Bradshaw had admitted to him that he stole the gun in that it was all boxed up and ready to be shipped somewhere. But somebody wanted the gun. In later on in the conversation he hinted at where it might be going, but that’s immaterial, I think. And Bradshaw can offer to resign and he refused to accept his resignation. And he still thought he ought to save him.[/color]

He then made a statement on the news said Bradshaw was in the evidence room for unauthorized purposes. I think there was an investigation. I think the city manager got involved a little bit, but nothing of any consequence and no one had enough nerve. Well, I take that back.[/color]

Somehow Bloodworth got involved in this sequence is there a I’m very unclear, very unclear on. But he and the chief had a conversation and apparently he is convinced by the statement to the chief that it was being handled in the state attorney’s office bowed out.[/color]

I knew at the time that my days were numbered as for Charlie Mann. Since that time I’ve departed, since that time Charlie Mann now has been transferred from his division. He now sits at a desk on the 4 to 12 shift with a radio and was told not to move for his part. But he’s got two or three more years to go. And he’s 51, 52 years old. He can’t do anything. He did have the luxury I had of a wife it worked in a fairly marketable skill.[/color]

Mr. Green: I have nothing.[/color]

Mr. Carroll: nothing.[/color]

Mr. Gelston: I don’t have anything. You want to read or wave?[/color]

The witness: I’d better read it I guess.[/color]

[/b]
[url=http://docs.pbsotalk.ru/Corruption/GabbardDeposition.pdf]DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE FILE HERE![/url]
[/quote]

Sent here from channel 5. This guy is our sheriff? Our sheriff currently in charge? Why?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I KNOW DICK AND THE FOG ARE READING THIS. WHAT ARE THEY DOING? CANT THEY OFFER SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION? CANT THEY JUSTIFY WHAT HE DID AT ALL? ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT? COMEON RIC. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ANSWER TO THIS. DONT YOU? IM WAITING FOR ONE OF THE THREE EXCUSES:

1. RIC WAS SO CONCERNED WITH A CITIZEN IN HIS JURISDICTION WHO WAS BEING STALKED, HE TOOK THE GUN AND WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO HER FOR SELF DEFENSE. IT DOESNT MATTER THE GUN MIGHT HAVE BEEN USED IN SOME OTHER CRIME. IT WAS ONLY FOUND PROPERTY SO WHO WAS GOING TO CARE?

2. RIC MADE A SIMPLE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ERROR. IT DOESNT MATTER THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE, DOESN'T MATTER HE TOOK ALL DOCUMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO HIDE THE FACT THE GUN WAS EVER IN THE STATION. IT WAS A SIMPLY CHAIN OF EVIDENCE MISTAKE, KIND OF LIKE WHEN WE FORGET TO WRITE SOMETHING ON A PROPERTY RECEIPT.

3. RIC WAS DOING AN INSPECTION OF THE EVIDENCE ROOM FOR CLEANLINESS. HE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE EVIDENCE ROOM AND SLIPPED ON THE SHELF, KNOCKING OVER A BIN. ALL THE EVIDENCE CAME CRASHING DOWN ON HIM. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THE GUN FELL IN HIS BACK POCKET. THE REPORT AND EVIDENCE CARD, WHICH HAD FALLEN ON THE FLOOR, HAD STUCK TO HIS SHOES FROM THE BUBBLEGUM ON THE SOLE. HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY UNTIL HE GOT HOME AND FOUND THE ITEMS ON HIS SHOES. HE DIDNT REALIZE THE GUN WAS IN HIS POCKET IMMEDIATELY EITHER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM ANOTHER DAY BEFORE HAVING IT DRY CLEANED.

COME ON, RIC! LET US IN ON YOUR LITTLE ANECDOTE. IM SURE IT WILL BE A KNEE SLAPPER AND WE WILL ALL SAY, "OHHHHH... SO THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED! HA HA HA THAT'S A FUNNY STORY AND I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING TO ME!"

COME ON RIC! TEL US PLEASE! OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOUTHPIECE FOG OR PBA DO IT FOR US![/quote]
This was great! I was wwondering what happened to the police report on Gaugers kid. Now I suspect Ric went in to west palm and ripped it off.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Gauger and Bradshaw on their very best day, wouldn't make a pimple on a real cop's ass.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 pm

What the fuck would you know about being a real cop? Fuckin whiny ass, backstabbing, entitled fucktards who can't go anywhere or do anything without 3 or 4 guys with them. Real cops walked beats, real cops handled their business as men and took care of the people and neighborhoods. You clowns today with all your toys, lack of knowledge of the people and communities that you try to police don't have a clue what real policing is. Shut the fuck up with your childish nonsense.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]What the fuck would you know about being a real cop? Fuckin whiny ass, backstabbing, entitled fucktards who can't go anywhere or do anything without 3 or 4 guys with them. Real cops walked beats, real cops handled their business as men and took care of the people and neighborhoods. You clowns today with all your toys, lack of knowledge of the people and communities that you try to police don't have a clue what real policing is. Shut the fuck up with your childish nonsense.[/quote] So are you telling us only "real cops" from the good old days know how to steal evidence and try to cover it up, and do it so badly that they get caught in the act? And what's worse is the Chief at the time looks the other way! Yeah real cops.....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:01 am

Anything fromTHIS decade? Tools!
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”