The Immler brothers

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

The Immler brothers

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

Seems like another Immler brother has gotten himself into problems.
Zach Immler from West Palm Beach Police was caught pocketing some money he was suppose to turn into evidence. Something to the tune of $62,000.
WOW, seems like this family is having trouble. Daddy (former Boynton Beach Police Chief) resigns before being fired and takes a job at Boca Raton PD in their legal advisors office. BBPD is mute on the real reasons why he resigned. Our own Sergeant Phil Immler gets in trouble for booking out on duty without permission several times to play in a sports league. But in all fairness Phil should have never been hired because of his antics when he was in the police academy. Remember when he put the hotdog in his zipper and ran around the cafeteria "boinking" the females? Daddy pulled some strings and kept Philly from being fired. Seems like there are some bad apples in this family.
I can't remember which son was arrested years back when he was a juvenile for domestic violence when he was hitting his mama. Hopefully it wasn't either of these two boys. Time for these law enforcement officers to look for another profession because they aren't doing too well in this one.
0 x

Re: The Immler brothers

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:46 am

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Daddy has been stealing from the system since Baltimore. Where do you think his self righteous pompous irigant spawn learned it from!
0 x

Re: The Immler brother

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:51 am

Phil does the same dirty shit, why do you think he's still a sergeant. Phil time to go into private practice and really pick some pockets, before they catch you again.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Remember the time Phil reached up a skirt of somebody at a bar and grabbed a handful of cock? He's into trannies.
0 x

Re: The Immler brother

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:Phil does the same dirty shit, why do you think he's still a sergeant. Phil time to go into private practice and really pick some pockets, before they catch you again.

Too fast or that.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 pm

After all the crap Philly has done, the only reason he remains a sergeant is because of the dirty corrupt politics in this county. How many favors can daddy get for little immature Philly boy? We would have to ask Gauger for that answer.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:After all the crap Philly has done, the only reason he remains a sergeant is because of the dirty corrupt politics in this county. How many favors can daddy get for little immature Philly boy? We would have to ask Gauger for that answer.

A. Infinity.. That's the corruption limit.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:45 am

Shut the fuck up about immler ... good guy who was set up.. he is modern day serpico that shit about the hot dog and the transsexual is a L I E
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Guest wrote:Shut the fuck up about immler ... good guy who was set up.. he is modern day serpico that shit about the hot dog and the transsexual is a L I E

Ok Phil, if you say so .
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Phily you forgot the hot dog incident is in your IA file. Remember IA Sgt Paula Kronsperger helped you out on it. As for the tranny, well we still have its name. We can have it claim sexual assault like Jason Nebergall if you like.

Oh Philly, don't be cocky.....lol
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Philly all this info could leak out to the press if you would like.
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:Remember the time Phil reached up a skirt of somebody at a bar and grabbed a handful of cock? He's into trannies.

You don't say? Cause Zack blew me in the ocs bathroom.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:Shut the fuck up about immler ... good guy who was set up.. he is modern day serpico that shit about the hot dog and the transsexual is a L I E

By who? Rideau? If it was him, he would have just demanded a cut.
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:Phily you forgot the hot dog incident is in your IA file. Remember IA Sgt Paula Kronsperger helped you out on it. As for the tranny, well we still have its name. We can have it claim sexual assault like Jason Nebergall if you like.

Oh Philly, don't be cocky.....lol

Is Paula still keeping everyone hard. She blew me in the academy.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Who cares who provided you oral sexual gratification? You think having Paula Kronsperger makes you special? She and her husband, David Kronsperger, had an open marriage, so they both got around. It's their lives. Why should you think you were a real man? LOL

For your information, Paula kept a little black book with names, times, etc. That is why she retired under the golden parachute. Was your name in that book? I highly doubt it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:Who cares who provided you oral sexual gratification? You think having Paula Kronsperger makes you special? She and her husband, David Kronsperger, had an open marriage, so they both got around. It's their lives. Why should you think you were a real man? LOL

For your information, Paula kept a little black book with names, times, etc. That is why she retired under the golden parachute. Was your name in that book? I highly doubt it.

No she didn't. You ass clowns are always claiming someone has a little black book like it fucking means something. No one cares about who is fucking who, there is a total lack of morality agency wide. When a major and his 17 year old son can get blow jobs from a crack whore and no one bats an eye, who gives a fuck about some skinny whore Lt sucking dick? Look at spierto fucking around on his wife getting bimbo Jenkins pregnant, or all the whores in dispatch fucking around with as many deputies as they can (Padilla, Lambert, messa etc) point being no one gives fuck. There is a complete and total lack of any type morals.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:14 pm

How does any of this have to do with the original post? Kaz and the boyz have successfully again deferred the conversation away from the actual post. Wake up. And you call Kaz's fat ass dumb. Maybe he is not as dumb as you think. You have been played again. Get back on topic.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 pm

All just a big misunderstanding, and a bit of miscommunications. The 67000.00 was just a clerical era.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Wrong brother. The thief is from West Palm PD. We have the hot dog boy and the player
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am

Guest wrote:Wrong brother. The thief is from West Palm PD. We have the hot dog boy and the player

I never heard about the hot dog boy and the player. But even that could have been a miscommunication.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:53 am

Then you are obviously clueless to the incidents involving Sergeant Phillip Immler of the PBSO
0 x

In Luck, I Guess

Miche||e 0bama 1st Transgender Pres|dent 2O2O

Postby In Luck, I Guess » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Guest wrote:Wrong brother. The thief is from West Palm PD. We have the hot dog boy and the player

Some good news? I Guess :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQbfDYarKUg
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:31 am

Guest wrote:Who cares who provided you oral sexual gratification? You think having Paula Kronsperger makes you special? She and her husband, David Kronsperger, had an open marriage, so they both got around. It's their lives. Why should you think you were a real man? LOL

She probably has a Picasso style painting of my big juicy dick on her wall.
I promise you. I am very much a man.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”